What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

It's almost comical how logical you guys become when it comes to your own loses.It's okay to celebrate loss of Pakistan when Indians to it but not the other way around.
For your information India has been manipulating ICC since a long time.
Below is an example:
"Former New Zealand cricketer Jeremy Coney "I don't think ICC will be happy that New Zealand have beaten India" #CWC19

Secondly during Afghanistan's match with Pakistan indian's did a pathetic show of sportsmanship and dont even start me on the way they played against England just to decrease chances of Pakistan getting in to semifinal.You have no right to lecture anyone on how karma works.Your loss is your own fault and we will celebrate it because it is well deserved.

Actually simple thing is, we won our way to the semis and your team lost your way out of it.
No amount of karmic bitching can change that. So stick to improving your teams performance and beating India yourself than letting karma and some random third team having to do the work for you.
Like I said, your joy is watching India lose to NZ.
Our joy is beating Pak decisively, along with 6 others, making the semis decisively through our own merit and watching our boys fight to the end. Even if we didn’t make it.
This is your World Cup, so let me not steal that joy from you.

You have my permission to celebrate with firecrackers my friend.

The most irritating team is out of the world cup ... chapair on Modi's face

Now India will sponsor some terrorist activity in Pakistan , security forces should be on alert

Nien!
Sharma is not captain material.
Kohli is like your Imran, charismatic and a true leader.
Sharma doesn’t have that X factor.

I disagree Sharma has a good cricketing brain he called the rise of Bumrah years before it actually happened, also has a very good win-loss ratio as captain albeit small sample size. Kohli is also too arrogant for this level there's a reason why he's called "Koach" and while neither of them perform in ICC knockouts it is worth testing if Kohli does better without the added pressure and if Sharma does better with it.

I don't think you can compare Kohli to Khan, IK is an enigma in Pakistan cricket whereas India has had a long line of top class batsmen of which Kohli is just a continuation. Remember Sachin was also captain and while he is one of the best batsmen of all time his captaincy results were not that great.

I personally don't hate Indian cricket team

They are great cricketers and have amazing talent

It is only because of Indians fans that I want India to lose in matches like today

Either most Indian fans are extremely overconfident like above guy or are outright hateful trolls

Ugh what am I chopped liver? Lol

Still figuring out?:lol:

Hehe. Don't worry. The pain will get worse. This is just the initial shock. You will be sick of just the name cricket in the coming days. Let it sink in. The loss is terrible for India. From winning the WC to losing the semifinal. The dream got shattered. You should be sad. Very sad.

Hehe. Don't worry. The pain will get worse. This is just the initial shock. You will be sick of just the name cricket in the coming days. Let it sink in. The loss is terrible for India. From winning the WC to losing the semifinal. You should be sad. Very sad.
:lol:..........:lol:...........:lol: Says a Pakistani:lol:

"kia pm modi jeetaye gai world cup"

IMG_20190710_210925.jpg

Indian media :rofl:

I disagree Sharma has a good cricketing brain he called the rise of Bumrah years before it actually happened, also has a very good win-loss ratio as captain albeit small sample size. Kohli is also too arrogant for this level there's a reason why he's called "Koach" and while neither of them perform in ICC knockouts it is worth testing if Kohli does better without the added pressure and if Sharma does better with it.

I don't think you can compare Kohli to Khan, IK is an enigma in Pakistan cricket whereas India has had a long line of top class batsmen of which Kohli is just a continuation. Remember Sachin was also captain and while he is one of the best batsmen of all time his captaincy results were not that great.

In that sense I agree with you. Less pressure might be a way to look at this.

Sachin was the perfect example to give here.
You might be right.

I first joined defence.pk the day Pakistan had humiliated India in ICC champion trophy's final and after a lengthy hiatus, my return marks the day when India got booted out of WC by New Zealand :angel::laughcry:
@Mentee are you still active on the forum?

RAW has been notified of your manhoosiyat
Lamb chops coming up Lol

In that sense I agree with you. Less pressure might be a way to look at this.

Sachin was the perfect example to give here.
You might be right.

Also Kohli has Dohni to bounce ideas off of during the game but that might change soon and then we can see the real results.

:lol:..........:lol:...........:lol: Says a Pakistani:lol:

Pakistanis are very happy. Indians are very convincing about this whole karma business I'm starting to be a believer myself. :enjoy:

khaleje vich thandak par Gaye.but still i am still gonna miss mahendra singh dhoni.his calm nature and attitude.what he has done Indian cricket is amazing and everlasting.qadar karo zaalimo iss heere ki.

Back
Top Bottom