What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

I suggest that a new thread shall be opened on DG(ISPR) tweet. Would be quite entertaining.:p::p::p:

I am really enjoying that all. Such kind of onliners are still stuck in Feb- Desperation.

upload_2019-7-10_20-18-46.png

Watching sachin on aaj tak....I watched him even during the match...he looked really upset...glad to see his love for indian team even now...his interview on aaj tak is showing he is not happy with dhoni...he feels he should have batted at 5 being an experienced cricketer

Watching sachin on aaj tak....I watched him even during the match...he looked really upset...glad to see his love for indian team even now

Also notice how the move he suggested, ie including Jadeja was the only one that paid off.
He’s a legend and a master cricketer for a reason

Sorry but you’re missing the woods for the trees.
three letters N R R
Losing to West Indies by scoring a paltry 104 is what lost you a trip to the semis.
Indian loss to England didn’t do as much damage to your cause as you did to yourself.
You guys had made it, but your poor losses came to haunt you.

India May have lost for multiple reasons, some based on performance, others based in karmic balance (if you want a stretch), but that had nothing to do with the Pakistani performance.

I can see Pakistanis cheering for the loss of their rival and I can get behind that. I can’t get behind the angle of India being blamed for Pakistan not getting in the semis.

Our wins and our losses are our own. Pakistanis should own up to theirs.

No. Had it not rained during Pakistan vs Srilanka match and had it rained during Pakistan vs India match then, given the history, Pakistan would be in the semi-finals!! The loss to West Indies was shameful for Pakistan but Pakistan had fared even worse in the 1992 World Cup and this time again Pakistan was bouncing back!!

You can try to white-wash all you try but in the annals of Cricket World Cup history, India's losing to England will always come up under scrutiny...your own senior cricketers and segments of your media attest to that.

And not for the first time Indians have played negative cricket: Who is here old enough to remember the so-called Indian great Gavasker scoring 36 runs off 60 overs in the World Cup 1975 match against England? Reasons may be different but facts are facts:
India vs England World Cup 1975: Sunil Gavaskar
India vs England World Cup 2019: M. S. Dhoni

I

Also notice how the move he suggested, ie including Jadeja was the only one that paid off.
He’s a legend and a master cricketer for a reason
hmm...he is extremely unhappy with dhoni...he feels he should have batted at 5.

Now it’s only chai for us from the stands, that too sans cup lol

In any case, I have heard, that this Cup, while celebrating, is filled with champagne, and not tea.

I hardly know anything about cricket; but I think that today's pitch was difficult to play. It also somewhat reminded me the final of 2017 Champion's Trophy between India and Pakistan, where top order of India collapsed; though in that case target score was quite high. Ultimately, it was 50/50 match, quite to the end and India's middle order brought it back to the game, from the initial shock.

haha we are just fine. It's not like we were yawning, or plaid games smoking sheesha.

I don't see any pain either. There is no need to explain but words are enough to tell situation. Why to burn blood like this.. Just chill like Pakistan team did while enjoying sheesha. I am sure Kohli & others were not at Sheesha Bar by yesterday night. Next time man.

Just watched highlights,, yaa disappointing end to a good campaign.
Early wickets were crucial.NZ bowling shined through..
This r the kind of conditions n pitches whr great batsmen r made.the regular flat pitches have swayed the game too much in batsmens favour.wish thr cud me more of such pitches.we went down fighting,Great innings by jadeja.
Frm 6 down under hundred to taking it this close. Well can't complain much.

Back
Top Bottom