What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

I think match is fixed and indian team is sold out at the hands of gamblers

Only batsman that can save India now :)

D_HPM3VXoAEEciA.jpg

Congrats NZ..glad you are reaching finals...it must have been very hurting to see everyone strongly wishing to play against You...everyone has virtually wrote you off...you were treated as a pushover , just a small obstacle before the team that plays you in semis reaches finals.
But I have always told everyone that on a given day any team can beat any team in cricket...congrats once again but i cant wish you luck for finals as both eng and aus are better and deserving teams than you...it wouldnt matter to some 40 odd lakh people in your country if you win or lose this cup..the number of your fans who attended this match is a proof of that..so best of luck to aus or eng for finals.

why you indians lose hope so quickly,still match is going on and not ended.This attitude indicates that indian people cannot fight for long if they sustain damages initially
Congrats NZ..glad you are reaching finals...it must have been very hurting to see everyone strongly wishing to play against You...everyone has virtually wrote you off...you were treated as a pushover , just a small obstacle before the team that plays you in semis reaches finals.
But I have always told everyone that on a given day any team can beat any team in cricket...congrats once again but i cant wish you luck for finals as both eng and aus are better and deserving teams than you...it wouldnt matter to some 40 odd lakh people in your country if you win or lose this cup..the number of your fans who attended this match is a proof of that..so best of luck to aus or eng for finals.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom