Reaction score
Country
China
2013.10 China 1st mass production J-10B:
27_66_2928b89f7add04a.jpg

China J-10A vs J-10B fighter:
27_165520_599fe069fc0a3c0.jpg

The rumours has it that J-10C is around the corner。

Anyway,both J-10B and J-16 are near induction,making them China's first light and heavy gen 4.5 fighter combination。:)

i dont know why they stopped j10-b induction.it was a nice high lo combo qith thunder

i dont know why they stopped j10-b induction.it was a nice high lo combo qith thunder

Could be a budget issue?

Alternatively PAF could be keeping their option open for a derivative of the J-31 a few more years further down the road。

sirji thats ok but i dought chinese will give so many free palsnes to PAF

Chinese never ever gave anything Free to Pakistan. Ok. Mark and Remember it Sir.

F-7s which they gave also were not in very Ok conditions and it might be in storage to be used as Spares for F-7s

Chinese never ever gave anything Free to Pakistan. Ok. Mark and Remember it Sir.

F-7s which they gave also were not in very Ok conditions and it might be in storage to be used as Spares for F-7s
FYI, china will deliver 60 JF17 free to PAF.

there ia never a free lunch..its all is a buisness.pakistan need a long term planning so it seems wise to wait a bit till the 5th gen comes to reality for us

Nothing arrives yet.
If you don't believe your closest ally, what you expect? The free provision of 60 JF17 was signed by Zardari and Wenjia bao. I will suggest you better take military support from China than USA, at least we are not bombing your civillian along the border and attach any political condition. At least pay some respect instead of talking nonsense. India always brings out 'stop provide Pakistan advanced weapon' as premium to improve relationship with China, and we never give it a sh$t cause we love Pakistanis. If you deem China as a indispensable balance tool against India, i think you forget something called friendship. Don't tell me there is no friendship between countries shit like that, i tell you Chinese regard Pakistan as his brother as always. You are underestimating the passion we have for Pakistan.

Last edited:
As long as WS15 put into operation after 2015, there is no more barricade stopping China export J10B customized version to Pakistan. If PAF ask for 2 squadrons, brother China will consider it.

Could be a budget issue?

Alternatively PAF could be keeping their option open for a derivative of the J-31 a few more years further down the road。
J-31 is just a prototype funded bu Shengyang, nothing will be achieved by year 2018. For PAF, J10B is much more realistic and operational.

Back
Top Bottom