What's new

1st image of Mars, from a height of 7300 km; with 376m spatial resolution.

Really! Are you wearing black cloth on your eye right now. This pictures clearly show where the Mars orbital satellite is, and the second video clearly convinces me that Curiosity landing on MARS.

I guess if India can provide this much Only, only this much...it will be SUFFICIENT, otherwise, it all FAKE by India !!!

May be u can check with Superco who r busy with tendering stationary items...

Indian Brothers,

As a Pakistani, i congratulate u on your successful mission to the Mars.
Secondly i also like to tell me indian Brothers, that ur establishment think that we Pakistani's are like bugs in front of India. but for your kind information , no matter what r the political situation in Pakistan, no matter what is the economic and socio political dynamics, we Pakistanis love our Pakistan, and we will defend every inch of our beloved land.

and Remember, thinking your enemy weak, is the first step towards defeat.

Indian Brothers,

Secondly i also like to tell me indian Brothers, that ur establishment think that we Pakistani's are like bugs in front of India. but for your kind information , no matter what r the political situation in Pakistan, no matter what is the economic and socio political dynamics, we Pakistanis love our Pakistan, and we will defend every inch of our beloved land.

As far as we are concerned, you are not an enemy.

Nor a bug, nor small....

Unfortunately you are not friends either but that is your choice...

We don't measure ourselves by you and nor is there a need for you to do that. We have a long way to go for our own sake...

Indian Brothers,

You are wrong bro.Accepting the achievementss of another nation even if it is enemy ,will show your big heart.
But unfortunately some of your brothers in your nation is try to denigrating our efforts.
This efforts are also for entire Asia not only for India.
Ignore new recruits narrow minded posts.

Back
Top Bottom