What's new

1996 Semi Final Was Fixed ! Vinod Kambli

lol what has India given to cricket ??

T20 was a bad idea according to Indians before first world cup
Review system for India isnt good
India as so called world champion ( fixed that too ) has no umpires among best umpires in world.
India cant produce one fast bowler lol
Pakistan has founded doosra, reverse swing, What has Indian given to cricket ???
Pakistan helped Bangladesh and if not wrong Sri Lanka to in starting years of there cricket
Pakistan has helped Afghanistan too cricket and now working with China. Which has made Asian block stonger.

India is no good for world cricket just them self....

I know by my persoal experice every small team from other than test nation counrties has Pakistani players. Pakistanies are spreading cricket to all over place. Norway Sweden Danmark ( Danmark is a old cricket nation ) Germany, France, Italy, USA, u name it.... every were Pakistanies playing...

AS always said One Dirty Fish Spoils The Whole Pond.Indian bokkie are those fish who bought the bad name to the gentle man's game cricket.Indian bokkies and mafia is threateninig the cricketers of other countries to fix matches and in this whole indian public is involved who invests money on match fixing.India must be banned from cricket in order to save the game and its reputation which has been sullied by india.

lol what has India given to cricket ??

T20 was a bad idea according to Indians before first world cup
Review system for India isnt good
India as so called world champion ( fixed that too ) has no umpires among best umpires in world.
India cant produce one fast bowler lol
Pakistan has founded doosra, reverse swing, What has Indian given to cricket ???
Pakistan helped Bangladesh and if not wrong Sri Lanka to in starting years of there cricket
Pakistan has helped Afghanistan too cricket and now working with China. Which has made Asian block stonger.

India is no good for world cricket just them self....

I know by my persoal experice every small team from other than test nation counrties has Pakistani players. Pakistanies are spreading cricket to all over place. Norway Sweden Danmark ( Danmark is a old cricket nation ) Germany, France, Italy, USA, u name it.... every were Pakistanies playing...
India has given bookies and mafia to cricket and bought bad name to the game.Indians know that they cant win from any team so they win the matches by fixing.

May be this guy is about to launch his new book. No different than Shoib.

lol is isnt as we say in our language SHOAIB KI JHOTI KE BRABAR BI NAI HEEE lol. Why are Indian suprised and try defend ? We all know match fixing mafia is lead by Indian criminals... Doesnt matter they are Indian Pakistanies English ppl whatever. They are criminal and we should find a way to kick them out from sport we love... Its same as terrorists...

cricket is going to be finished in 2-3 years if they continue to feed matches in the same manner.
a lot of cricket these days,even stands are found empty these days.

I know but as seen Pakistani team performace after match fixing scandale shows every thing was true and if ICC also sorry to say Indian board and goverment once for all capture every one will bring back fans. I dont think any current players from Indian team are involved since they earn good money but there are criminal elements in India who have taken players in there groups and will always try again. Since its huge money in India involved in betting ( legal and not legal ) than any other country.

We should not make it u and me fight. We should work toghter and solve this.

AS always said One Dirty Fish Spoils The Whole Pond.Indian bokkie are those fish who bought the bad name to the gentle man's game cricket.Indian bokkies and mafia is threateninig the cricketers of other countries to fix matches and in this whole indian public is involved who invests money on match fixing.India must be banned from cricket in order to save the game and its reputation which has been sullied by india.
ok ban india from cricket.. but how ill you ban indian bookies like dawood ibrahim from still operating

Back
Top Bottom