What's new

1971 War - Official Pakistani Version

Have you ever looked into your own crap? As you are saying that Bharati enemies are better than Pakistani BROS then I doubt you haven't. BTW, calling spade a spade is not insulting but do you even know what spade looks like? Now, try to rebut me intellectually by pointing out what seems crap to you, will ya?

For rebutting you, he cannot come to explain u in a mental asylum. :D :lol:
So much hate just for religion :no: Well there must be people like u to make the world funnier

I was 10 times more independent as a Pakistani-Bengali than I'm a Bangladeshi-Bengali by now. Then why should I rejoice a hollow independence that has come through the hand of 1000 yr's old enemies? Prove me wrong, if you can.

explain 1000 year old enemies? u cant religious faggot

I was 10 times more independent as a Pakistani-Bengali than I'm a Bangladeshi-Bengali by now. Then why should I rejoice a hollow independence that has come through the hand of 1000 yr's old enemies? Prove me wrong, if you can.

After Yaha Khan changed name of East Bengal to East Pakistan there was no mention of Bengal any where except Bay of Bengal. Under Pakistan there is no mention of Bengal.. still u r saying Pakistani- Bengali..

Again...u r seeing 71 from India- Pak war than from Bangladesh Independence......

After Yaha Khan changed name of East Bengal to East Pakistan there was no mention of Bengal any where except Bay of Bengal. Under Pakistan there is no mention of Bengal.. still u r saying Pakistani- Bengali..

Again...u r seeing 71 from India- Pak war than from Bangladesh Independence......

Why does it bother you so much. His personal views, he is entitled to them...

He is ajust a bigot though, maybe one day he will grow up...

well i might not have enough materials back my claims against ex-army chief's son:D,but my maternal grandfather was a very influential person in khulna..he was summoned by PA during operation search-light but got the information early and fleed.He knew a couple of muktis...but see during the negotiation period of mujib with pakistani authorities,there were a few armed personnel creatung tensed enviornment there.I don't think they were members of Pa army then.So who gave them arms training??? maybe,the army was kept in the dark and RAW was behind it??? but then again,it was not launched on a large scale and as i know,there were very few camps operational before 71 with very few recruits in each

so where are those Muktis now??? I know Bangladeshis, if any muktis did exist before 25th march they would boast about it 24/7! There are none. Yes there were clashes before 25th march, but those were political clashes in nature, riots between pro Mujib and anti Mujib! President zia ur rahman later mentioned, Jawans of Baloch regiment used to take part in those clashes in civil clothes!

Have you ever looked into your own crap? As you are saying that Bharati enemies are better than Pakistani BROS then I doubt that you have. BTW, calling spade a spade is not insulting but do you even know what spade looks like? Now, try to rebut me intellectually by pointing out what seems crap to you, will ya?

Yes it seems morally more acceptable to meself. What seems crap to me? everything, you are seeing the whole situation from one side only. Had Pakistan given us our deserved rights, had Pakistan not exploited democracy, none of this should have happened. A revolution doesn't appear when 1 or 2 people is unhappy, it appears when the government fails to make the people, happy. After operation searchlight, we had no other direction to run to. It was inhumane and morally unacceptable, doesn't matter which religion was involved, if you are that religious and then feel free to see it form a religious view. You are supporting bunch of alcoholic generals who stabbed their own brothers, tell me, would the west pakistanis and biharis be hurt if the central government not handled the situation so brutally? hatred only builds hatred. But then again, i can't change your views and nor can you change mine so its useless to explain, you abide by your morals and let me follow mine.

india started the proxy war in east pakistan long before the actual war by training and arming mukti bahini.India showed the way in 1971 and pakistan is walking on it.

He he he he he sirji u are right on the *** but theres a slight twist to it ..

India : What we started was deu to owr strataikk requiremment and the fact we were anable to see the plight of Bangladeshi people at the hands of Men from the land of the PURE and in the end were sucsessful

Pakistan : They wanted to avenge there partition and brutalli mauled egos and are still persuing the dream which they saw post Sakut E Dhaka and went too far and to get things done assimalated there whole population thru rewriting of history and promoting the concept of jihad against evil india and the by products were

1. Klashnikov culture

2. Fighting bloody war on its soil for a super power who left them as used tissue once it was done with its main opponent

3. Mushrooming of so called Tabliquee Jamaats & sectarian Madarsas who fed them

4. In the end loosing there goal and hurting themselfs more rather than making themselfs strong and makin there enemy pay

IN THE NuTSHELL : Kawwa chala hans ki chal bechara apni bhee bhool Gaya ;)

:azn:

well i might not have enough materials back my claims against ex-army chief's son:D,but my maternal grandfather was a very influential person in khulna..he was summoned by PA during operation search-light but got the information early and fleed.He knew a couple of muktis...but see during the negotiation period of mujib with pakistani authorities,there were a few armed personnel creatung tensed enviornment there.I don't think they were members of Pa army then.So who gave them arms training??? maybe,the army was kept in the dark and RAW was behind it??? but then again,it was not launched on a large scale and as i know,there were very few camps operational before 71 with very few recruits in each

Ex Police Chief. The Army Chief, GOC-in-C East and Chief of Staff, Eastern Command were family friends; Taslimuddin Ahmed, IGP, East Pakistan, was a course mate at Salua, and he and his brother-in-law (co-brother?) Tajuddin Ahmed were also friends.

R&W had just started, and could do nothing without the knowledge of the local IB.

Oh give me a break Shakespeare....always making pathetic comments to get attention.
Single PAF Squadron faced ten IAF units and still scored in it's favour and that's a fact of history, but it's also a known fact that it was impossible for it to sustain the war effort against such odds without even the benefit of any logistics and supplies.
It's a real shame when the likes of your mindset are bestowed the title of a professional.

Maybe you have no clue about Pakistani military capabilities in 1971.

viewer

viewer

To summarize, despite West Pakistan having sufficient military resources to to tie down Indian army, chose not.

I guess defence of the West was more important than East Pakistan being overun.

When Bengali were struggling to get free from evil captors, Hindi-Speaking Muslims (Bihari Muslims) and Razakars Supported Pakistani forces. These accomplice raped and murdered Bangla Speaking Bangladeshis.

After Independence Bangladesh disown these War criminals , they wait for their masters . But the Masters (Pakistani) disown them. Last year descendent of Rapists and criminals given part in Bangla democracy.

Son if u are one of those (Hindi speaking Bangladeshi or Rezakar) then understand you have no place in Pakistan, you will be persecuted on your skin color...

Some of these animals (called Bihari Muslims) sneak into India (during and aftr war), As BD disown them, BD is not ready to take them back, Pakistan also don't want them back (Coz of there skin color). These Illegal Bangaladeshi are headache for all..

I beg Pakistan to take them and free us (Indo-BD) from this misery...

Reference: Different Case studies, War Journals and US Diplomat Cables...

Making Bangladeshi sentiments against India will not benefit Pakistan anyway. These sentimental brain wash only helps those powers who want to destabilize Indian subcontinent.

Pakistanis should never apologize to us, the indoctrinated Bangladeshis as the fault line lies with conniving-Bharati-Fukcers and their cohorts RAWAMY dalals. Neither Pakistani army initiated the murder nor rape as 1000s of Bihari, Urdu speaking people were murdered, raped onward DEC. 70 to 24th March 71. Twenty Two army West Pakistani army officers were killed only on 18-22 March, 71 but it wasn't told to West Pakistanis just to save Karachite E Bengalis. Today, an Indian admitted the existence of Krisnanagar's camp way before March 71, which was to known to me for long. Agartala conspiracy also took place so there were truth in West Pakistani's accusation. With productive debate and true information flow, one day BDians would learn that it was not Yahiya but Mujib that betrayed by not agreeing on LFO's power sharing formula, which was consented by him before 70s election.

Asking Pakistanis to apologies is an Indian and RAWAMY ploy to accept their wrong doings as PAK's one to open another hell gate for compensation and more humiliation. Bastard Busharraf regretted without understanding Bharati scheme to add more misery by providing propaganda capital on the top of immense misfortune that he brought to the nation. No fukcing apology Korus anymore, please.

You are always free to re-unite with Pakistan if you feel 71 was a mistake. There is no need to badmouth my country over it :angry: We Indians did not give orders to the Pakistani Army to slaughter you Bangladeshis.

You guys came to us, because you were getting slaughtered by the Pakistani Army, and we helped you by providing you guys training and weapons to fight. Eventually, we even sent our Army in to finish things off.

If you feel it was a mistake to seperate from Pak, you can do what East and West Germany did, and get back together, no one is stopping you, and we in India could care less. Just dont take out your frustrations on our country, when you guys came begging for help in the first place.

Also, learning some manners/civility wont hurt you much. Thanks.

You are always free to re-unite with Pakistan if you feel 71 was a mistake. There is no need to badmouth my country over it :angry: We Indians did not give orders to the Pakistani Army to slaughter you Bangladeshis.

You guys came to us, because you were getting slaughtered by the Pakistani Army, and we helped you by providing you guys training and weapons to fight. Eventually, we even sent our Army in to finish things off.

If you feel it was a mistake to seperate from Pak, you can do what East and West Germany did, and get back together, no one is stopping you, and we in India could care less. Just dont take out your frustrations on our country, when you guys came begging for help in the first place.

Also, learning some manners/civility wont hurt you much. Thanks.

Even Pakistan is not ready to accept these Razakkars...called stranded bihari
They are headache for us....:hitwall:

Even Pakistan is not ready to accept these Razakkars...called stranded bihari
They are headache for us....:hitwall:

Who are illegal Bangladeshi in India

1. The Bangla speaking Hindu and Muslim who came to India during war crime (rape muder by Pakistan Fauz , Bihari Muslim and Rezakar). Most of them return to Pakistan, but Hindus and some Bengali Muslim stayed back.. Bangladesh don't consider Hindus as there citizen, but agree that Bangla speaking Muslims are there citizen, time to time they are caught and deported to BD.

2. Bihari Muslim and Razakars: After BD got freedom, These rat afraid of there fate sneak into india, Some secretly went to Pakistan, some wait for Pakistan to call thm back, but Paksitan never call them. Till then these traitors are living in India. They are the one who hoist the Pakistani flags in North East. ---> Bangladesh don't consider them there citizen, they are Lap-Dog of Kongress party of India. Patriots Indians want them out, either BD or Pakistan.

I request Pakistan to take there people ... They are not wanted in Inda and BD. If I would become CM of NE state I will treat them Burman way...
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom