What's new

1971 War - Indian fighter aircraft shot down by Pakistani defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sir,we lost and u reach delhi.
u still dont know the definition of results.
anyway goodnight:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Delhi is a future destination :smokin:

Ohh Noo please don't take it as a threat :D I have no plans for invasion, just in case another false flag happens and you again tries to THREAT with "all options open" or surgical strikes lol..

You mean the out come of International conspiracy theory.!!!

As a reality check, the recent Wiki Leaks on the capabilities of Pakistan army vis-a-vis Indian army is suffice to spoil your day.

i dont have interst to read those theories.they wont give anything.
i am saying abt the results of the war for which they were fought.
thats my point,i dont know y u took point to theories.

Delhi is a future destination :smokin:

Ohh Noo please don't take it as a threat :D I have no plans for invasion, just in case another false flag happens and you again tries to THREAT with "all options open" or surgical strikes lol..

that was an attack ,even ur agencies claimed that.i can give u a link for this.but that is not linked with this.so next time decision will be taken coz govt cant handle the blood of the innocent ppl in their hands.

that was an attack ,even ur agencies claimed that.i can give u a link for this.but that is not linked with this.so next time decision will be taken coz govt cant handle the blood of the innocent ppl in their hands.

I anxiously wait for the day and the decision :D promise me you'll welcome me in Delhi alongside my troops :D

i dont have interst to read those theories.they wont give anything.
i am saying abt the results of the war for which they were fought.
thats my point,i dont know y u took point to theories.

Let me ask you this, what did you exactly achieved, and who is having the last laugh

Read to your heart's content.

DISTURBED BORDER

Let me ask you this, what did you exactly achieved, and who is having the last laugh

Read to your heart's content.

DISTURBED BORDER

ok sir,this disturbed border is under indian diplomacy.those who used to run in bangladesh are now under pawns.
ULFA | India-Bangladesh | HuJI | Jamaat-e-Islami | Anup Chetia - Oneindia News

and others also get deported back to india.thats y theree has been reduce in militancy in north east.

and even is going to access to ne states through the bangladesh.so tell me who has the last laugh.

u were talking abt 2001 article,i m talking abt latest.

:coffee::coffee:

ok sir,this disturbed border is under indian diplomacy.those who used to run in bangladesh are now under pawns.
ULFA | India-Bangladesh | HuJI | Jamaat-e-Islami | Anup Chetia - Oneindia News

and others also get deported back to india.thats y theree has been reduce in militancy in north east.

and even is going to access to ne states through the bangladesh.so tell me who has the last laugh.

u were talking abt 2001 article,i m talking abt latest.

:coffee::coffee:
I may have been talking about 2001, but you are chest beating on 1971. However, as for present day, suffice to say, old habits die hard.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/82108-bsf-rapes-bangladesh-woman.html

Now back to the topic.

1971 war was won on eastern front by unconventional planning,lightning fast movement and a bit of luck. J F R Jacob ( an Indian jew for the bangladeshis who hate jews) pressed for surrender from Niazi, although he had much fewer man attacking dhaka( Than Niazi had in dhaka for defence). Niazi later claimed he was blackmailed by Jacob.

The original plan to take Khulna and chitagong and smaller towns were not acted upon and instead indian army marched to dhaka. Dhaka had too be taken before 3 weeks(Russians vetoed one security council resolution but said they wont be able to save us again).

If Niazi had faught for only 1 or 2 more week, and not let Dhaka fall, the outcome would have been different( UN intervention). India was in a bad bargaining position( if ceasefire was to be declared without taking dhaka) as we did not have any major east pakistan town in control.

But then this thread is about an Indian fighter being shot down by Pakistani defenders. Good fighters pakistan has, but air dominance, I doubt.

1971 war was won on eastern front by unconventional planning,lightning fast movement and a bit of luck. J F R Jacob ( an Indian jew for the bangladeshis who hate jews) pressed for surrender from Niazi, although he had much fewer man attacking dhaka( Than Niazi had in dhaka for defence). Niazi later claimed he was blackmailed by Jacob.

The original plan to take Khulna and chitagong and smaller towns were not acted upon and instead indian army marched to dhaka. Dhaka had too be taken before 3 weeks(Russians vetoed one security council resolution but said they wont be able to save us again).

If Niazi had faught for only 1 or 2 more week, and not let Dhaka fall, the outcome would have been different( UN intervention). India was in a bad bargaining position( if ceasefire was to be declared without taking dhaka) as we did not have any major east pakistan town in control.

But then this thread is about an Indian fighter being shot down by Pakistani defenders. Good fighters pakistan has, but air dominance, I doubt.

Excuse me i hope you are not illiterate but kindly read the title and then comment on the appropriate topic.

But then this thread is about an Indian fighter being shot down by Pakistani defenders. Good fighters pakistan has, but air dominance, I doubt.[/QUOTE]

I was avoiding this thread but your last sentence you need to wake up. I know Sectors which were very important in India and PAF flew over them unchallenged. Where ever PAF met IAF well results are all published.

Adding some flavor to the thread A good pilot said

All else being equal, an attack from the right side of an enemy section is often most effective. This is because the usual right-handed cockpit control configuration of most fighter aircraft makes it more difficult for the pilot to twist around to the right than to the left for visual lookout. Defensive break turns to the right are also usually a little slower, for the same reason.
Always attack a lone enemy fighter from slightly to starboard of dead astern, As 95% of all pilots keep a better lookout to port, as it is natural to turn both the aircraft and body to the left.

I was avoiding this thread but your last sentence you need to wake up. I know Sectors which were very important in India and PAF flew over them unchallenged. Where ever PAF met IAF well results are all published.

Adding some flavor to the thread A good pilot said

All else being equal, an attack from the right side of an enemy section is often most effective. This is because the usual right-handed cockpit control configuration of most fighter aircraft makes it more difficult for the pilot to twist around to the right than to the left for visual lookout. Defensive break turns to the right are also usually a little slower, for the same reason.
Always attack a lone enemy fighter from slightly to starboard of dead astern, As 95% of all pilots keep a better lookout to port, as it is natural to turn both the aircraft and body to the left.

AoA Sir Murad!

was it your squadron which turned 'Fishoil' (in Amritsar) into a pile of rubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom