What's new

1971 war a RAW success?

then is it a failure on mosads part that Pakistan has nuclear arsenal?
pshhh...what country in the world is stupid enough to use their nuclear arsenals in this era....having a nuclear arsenal is just an intimidating tacting for a country's neighbor....for example....India or Pakistan would never use their nukes at each other bcz that means its the end ofeach others existence

As before...I assumed, never claimed....and when I did mention anything about smelling your penis??? Hahahahahaha...that is a horrible comeback...seriously, you deviated that far from my statements to come up with that....hahahahha

No you didn't mention anything about smelling my penis, but since you know that I'm just another curry smelling virgin, you must know how virgin penis smells.

Is that your fetish by the way?

And are not committing sin with all these penis talk?

It was liberation of an oppressed people and we made sacrifices for it.

Who is we? Are you a veteran? Did you fight side by side with the Mukti Bahini? Most of the ground work was done by the Mukti Bahini....sacrifices...hahahahahaha...I love this forum..because history of 1971 changes every week by "experts"...lol

No you didn't mention anything about smelling my penis, but since you know that I'm just another curry smelling virgin, you must know how virgin penis smells.

Is that your fetish by the way?

And are not committing sin with all these penis talk?

You said "you must know how a virgin penis smells" How do you know what I know? Are a psychic? How am I supposed to know how your penis smells like, when did I mention anything about penises...hahahahahaha...where did come up with this stuff I'm curious cz it's so original and makes no sense....lol

When i was in college I had Hindu schoolmates who recently came from India and every time they passed by their clothes smelled like curry....so I "assumed"....hahahaha

pshhh...what country in the world is stupid enough to use their nuclear arsenals in this era....having a nuclear arsenal is just an intimidating tacting for a country's neighbor....for example....India or Pakistan would never use their nukes at each other bcz that means its the end ofeach others existence

you never know with illiterate leaders on both sides...

you never know with illiterate leaders on both sides...
there are illiterate leaders in America...Former President George W. Bush...he's known to be the stupidest leader in the history of American presidency, he stupid to put America in a recession but not that stupid to use any nukes

then is it a failure on mosads part that Pakistan has nuclear arsenal?

In the 90s when Pakistan was about to test our Bombs, Mossad did ask India for landing rights, so they could launch an attack on Pakistani nuclear reactors. India refused because they were afraid of Pakistan's response.
So yes, they did fail to keep Pakistan from Nuks.

what is the point of helping someone when a little down the line you sodomize them?

The accusations of sodomization are vastly exaggerated.

Who is we? Are you a veteran? Did you fight side by side with the Mukti Bahini? Most of the ground work was done by the Mukti Bahini....sacrifices...hahahahahaha...I love this forum..because history of 1971 changes every week by "experts"...lol

We means our brave soldiers.

Mukti fought bravely. No doubt.

Just that they would have failed without Indian intervention. PA had the situation under some kind of control before the IA stepped in with their massive atrocities.

PA was good at killing civilians. It is only the sight of IA that made them raise their hands in the air super quick.

In the 90s when Pakistan was about to test our Bombs, Mossad did ask India for landing rights, so they could launch an attack on Pakistani nuclear reactors. India refused because they were afraid of Pakistan's response.
So yes, they did fail to keep Pakistan from Nuks.

That coincides with the fact that Israel was one of the first countries in the world to recognize the new Bangladesh after independence when Mujibur Rahman was alive, while most Muslim countries recognized Bangladesh after Mujibur Rahman died...hmmm it makes you think doesn't it

Just that they would have failed without Indian intervention. PA was good at killing civilians. It is only the sight of IA that made them raise their hands in the air super quick.

lets see the tista, indirect trade restrictions, not allowing tv channels, these are just the tip of the iceberg, still sounds exaggerating?

lets see the tista, indirect trade restrictions, not allowing tv channels, these are just the tip of the iceberg, still sounds exaggerating?

Tiesta is a water agreement that has to be worked out and is held by the state government for valid domestic reasons.

TV channels what about it? It is not a right for foreign channels to be aired in India.

Trade restrictions are more hype I guess though it is regulated to an extent.

Just that they would have failed without Indian intervention. PA was good at killing civilians. It is only the sight of IA that made them raise their hands in the air super quick.
how can 70 million Bengalis be defeated by less than 30,000 Pakistani soldiers plus the Pakistani collaborators? Indian intervention just catalyzed it bcz no war ends in 9 months if it was truly fought in one on one battle. Where do you Indians come up with this stuff....you act like Gods of 1971 when you just basically flew over bombed here and there and presented the surrender papers at the end....where does it even make sense that 70 million Bengalis thirst for blood needs Indian support to kill less than 100,000 Pakistani soldiers and Bengali allies(Al bdr and al-shams.)... India just made the war end sooner....

Bangladeshi section should be renamed- Stupid & Funny from BD! :P
Never fails to deliver me the daily dose of laughter.lol.

how can 70 million Bengalis be defeated by less than 30,000 Pakistani soldiers plus the Pakistani collaborators? Indian intervention just catalyzed it bcz no war ends in 9 months if it was truly fought in one on one battle. Where do you Indians come up with this stuff....you act like Gods of 1971 when you just basically flew over bombed here and there and presented the surrender papers at the end....where does it even make sense that 70 million Bengalis thirst for blood needs Indian support to kill less than 100,000 Pakistani soldiers and Bengali allies(Al bdr and al-shams.)... India just made the war end sooner....

You need to read history.

Millions of unarmed people mean nothing in front of a trained army. They didn't when the armies just had swords and spears. They certainly don't in this age of lethal weapons.

You make it sound as if the 70 million Bangladeshis were some kind of were trained well-coordinated and well supplied army.

There is not a single instance/war in post WW2 where guerrilla or unconventional militia have won against a conventional military on their own.

Its true, without Bangladeshi support, India couldn't have won the war so soon.

Same way there are elements of military genius which ended the war so soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom