What's new

1971 war a RAW success?

So now you realised that it is a raw plot , why dont you rejoin and correct the mistake done by your brainwashed forefathers ?

So my dear OP, WTF is this thread all about? :what: What are you trying to get at?? How does it matter whether RAW was instrumental in the liberation of Bangladesh or not? That's almost half a goddamn century ago. Move on and stop forever living in the past. It's getting kinda boring.

We fought sacrifice our life in 1971 because we were made to think Pakistan is the mother of all problem for Bangalees in Pakistan . it was probably made by the RAW agent in east Pakistan (Bangladesh ). so ultimately it was the success of RAW .they made us believe all their propaganda/allegation on West Pakistan . the end result we fought a decisive battle against the Pakistan army and achieved our independence as we were made thought this is the sole path of getting rid of any oppression .

Let me sum up how RAW got success in 1971

Yes RAW was behind LANGUAGE CONTROVERSY & forcefully implemented language of Muhajir & Bihari i.e. URDU as Nation Language of East & West Pakistan.

Again RAW was behind ethinic discrimination of Bengalis by West Pakistani in politics who denied power to be given by East Pakistani leaders who won elections by Majority.

Also RAW was behind 1970 Cyclone & behind the GROSS NEGLECT & CARELESSNESS of west Pakistani Government

Dont Forget RAW was taking colonizing benefits of E.Pakistan, spending all the country's GDP in development of W.Pakistan totally neglecting E.Pakistan

Attrocities done by Yahya Khan & Tikka Khan were planned by RAW.

Bengali immigrants (who later got trained as Mukti Bahini Freedom fighters) who became headache to our borders were send to exile by RAW

Did I forget anything???

First and foremost this admission proves Awami League and its leadership are run by RAW under disguise of political identity.
Second, RAW using its Awami tools and still deceiving and dividing Bangladeshis.

At least RAW now admits it was involved in East Pakistan before 1971 ....... but what is the implications of this for Bangladeshis?

do you think intelligence agencies get their information from google?

Indians seem to be deliberately ignoring that RAW was involved in East Pakistan before 1971. How long before and with what objective? According to B. Raman, RAW's machinations and conspiracies became a success in 1971. This seems to imply that 1971 was not really our (Bangladeshis) war but India's.

At least RAW now admits it was involved in East Pakistan before 1971 ....... but what is the implications of this for Bangladeshis?

Blog, Article and personal view of someone can not be considered as authentic admission.

BD war of Independence was Fought by Bangla brothers, They spill there blood for freedom (from oppression, tyranny and rape). BD Tigers fought for self respect and they got it. Today BD is better than Pakistan (oppressor), BD birth rate has gone down, World see BD with positive look, No where in world BD are insulted coz of there nationality...

Role of India: Very little, almost negligible. Infact India saved Pakistani soldiers, If India wouldn't have protected Pakistanis, BD lions would have killed all 90,000 Pakistanis. Pakistani must pay gratitude to us.

I suggest mr munshi and com to launch a new party advocating reunification .. Who knows one day you may become pm and undo this historic mistake called bangladesh

what he is trying to say is RAW's success to create "RAWAMI" via 1971 war..thread for people with delusional disorder.. :lol: :lol:

Lol, I think what these BD Rajakars want to hear is that it wasnt Pakistan, but it was Indian RAW that killed and raped Bangladeshis. That isnt the case, so move on now :wave:

What this article says, is no different from common sense, of course RAW was involved in information gathering and military tactics in 1971, just like ISI was involved because India and Pakistan were fighting a war at that time. That fact that some of you BD Rajakars want to extrapolate that to RAW committing rapes and killings of BD civillians is pure BS. Pakistan imposed Urdu on you, not RAW. Pakistan stopped Awami League which had fairly won elections from taking charge of the nation, not RAW. And these were the 2 main reasons which led to civil war between East and West Pakistan.

RAW, like most intelligence agencies provides information on enemy army formations, army posts and locations, ammunition, enemy's military strengths and weaknesses (if any). Then, the Indian military, when it gets this information figures out how to outfox its opponent. That is all RAW did, and certainly did it better than ISI or CIA who were essentially our opponents in 1971.

First and foremost this admission proves Awami League and its leadership are run by RAW under disguise of political identity.
Second, RAW using its Awami tools and still deceiving and dividing Bangladeshis.

I dont understand one thing dude,who elected Awami back into power RAW or your country Men....?:rofl:

Indians seem to be deliberately ignoring that RAW was involved in East Pakistan before 1971. How long before and with what objective? According to B. Raman, RAW's machinations and conspiracies became a success in 1971. This seems to imply that 1971 was not really our (Bangladeshis) war but India's.

India & RAW just acted like a catalyst in all the process, It shouldn't be given all the credit.

Though I have doubt about PDF B'Deshi members here as they are totally opposite to my perception about Bangladeshis but we indians think Bengalis (Present Bangladeshi) were/are patriotic, highly intelligent, art-loving & self-respecting peoples of Indian subcontinent, they would have never bowed down under any sort of inhuman oppression or discrimination.

West Pakistan's Ruler and their mistakes created unrest in E.Pakistan & India just took a advantage as it was in its geopolitical, tactical & national interest as well.

I suggest mr munshi and com to launch a new party advocating reunification .. Who knows one day you may become pm and undo this historic mistake called bangladesh

Lol...:rofl: his grandson will again think 1971 was right thing that happened to BD, RAW agent ZIP contacted his grand pa through PDF and brainwashed him & he did mistake of Uniting back to W. Pakistan ... again we will see struggle of liberation of E.Pakistan undoing the mistake commited by Late PM MBI Munshi

So lets not confuse them much, they are already confused a lot :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom