What's new

1971 India Pakistan War: Role of Russia, China, America and Britain.

Insane. Your skipped my Question. Very intelligent . Rolling Largest Social welfare Prog doesn't make any sense. Implementation is the main thing. Those who crossing the border - in thise case this is not important for indian Govt. or it doesn't make any reflection.

I always ask my Govt . about Poverty line. Does Indian Govt are concerned?

And we dont need a BDis certificate about our programs implementation .
Whether they implementing or not that is none of your business.

So you asked your Govt about poverty line and they are getting killed in border and sea as economic migrants .
Nice job.

Translation please.

You need go higher school.

Incomplete.

You are bored and ignorant.

And many freaking person in the world have found out this.

Indeed. Sometimes some people come forward suddenly . Its quiet interesting.

And we dont need a BDis certificate about our programs implementation .
Whether they implementing or not that is none of your business.

So you asked your Govt about poverty line and they are getting killed in border and sea as economic migrants .
Nice job.

Again same question. How many time i will give you the same answer?

Buddy . I suggest you stay on the topics.

Actually India never went to the UN about Kargil; that was about Kashmir.

In fact, since you don't seem to know much about anything, India didn't even go to the US; Pakistan went to the US when its PM found out that the Pakistan Army was being driven out post by post. Want to read about it?:enjoy:

Sorry, somebody beat me to it.

I think you need to again read history so that you will found it was India who urged the UN to play a role in it due to which Bill Clinton called Nawaz Sharif and asked him to withdraw its troops when Indian army was dismantled by Pak army and freedom fighters. We all know here how quickly India begged UN to play its role to make Pakistan withdraw its troops. Better read history :-)

You need go to higher school. (or at least to high school):-)

Indeed. Sometimes some people come forward suddenly . Its quiet quite interesting.

Again same question. How many time i will give you the same answer? Just once will do. So where is it?

Buddy . I suggest you stay on the topics.

I did.

My topic is the 420 who is trying to pretend to be something that he isn't. You.

I think you need to again read history so that you will found it was India who urged the UN to play a role in it due to which Bill Clinton called Nawaz Sharif and asked him to withdraw its troops when Indian army was dismantled by Pak army and freedom fighters. We all know here how quickly India begged UN to play its role to make Pakistan withdraw its troops. Better read history :-)

I think you need to read history yourself. The UN came nowhere into the picture. Read the extract below my post. It was all entirely an internal US matter.

Since you are new to this forum, ask your seniors before you correct my knowledge of history. :enjoy:

Ignorant idiot.

I did.

My topic is the 420 who is trying to pretend to be something that he isn't. You.

Personal interest and personal aggression isn't the same thing . Those who come with the intention - OH YES- I KNOW EVERYTHING. I say that person just an idiot. May Be Graduated But POOR In the MIND.

Never knew that before russsians tried to repel americans, they also had repelled british who came to harm india with air craft carrier.

So pakistan had, US, UK, CHina, middle east, srilanka for help and yet they lost.
God forbid what will happen if they are told to fight alone. LOL

'Musharraf begged for Kargil ceasefire'

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has claimed that he called for a ceasefire to end the Kargil war in 1999 after Army chief Pervez Musharraf 'begged' him to do so.

Sharif, in an interview for a book Gaddar Kaun, also scoffed at the 'pull-out' by the Pakistani troops from Kargil saying they had 'lost everything.'

He admitted Pakistan made a 'request' to militants to withdraw from Kargil only to 'show to the world' that Pakistani troops had not occupied the icy heights in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The fact is that when Musharraf's misadventure failed miserably, this commando general came to me to get the war ceased at any cost," Sharif told author Suhail Warraich in an interview for an updated edition of the book which was released in Pakistan on Friday.

The former premier said US General Anthony Zinni's book 'verifies this claim of his.'

"His testimony clearly says that it was the army chief and not the prime minister, who wanted the ceasefire," Sharif said.

Sharif refuted Musharraf's claims that international pressure over Kargil had demoralised him.

"It is an interesting claim... I was not demoralised by the international pressure... first, he begged me for a ceasefire and then bade me farewell at the Chaklala Airport for Washington," the then premier said.

Sharif claims that after the first phase of his meeting with the then US President Bill Clinton, he came to know that India had recaptured Tiger Hill from Pakistani troops.

"You have lost everything already, now what should I talk about," Sharif claims to have told Musharraf during a telephone conversation from Washington.

Sharif said that he made the announcement asking the mujahideen to withdraw from the occupied heights at the advise of his military secretary to show the world that it were they who had captured the Karil peaks.

"When the mujahideen were formally requested to pull out from the peaks at a meeting called by the ISI, a militant commander asked 'where Kargil was.' This triggered laughter," Sharif said.

The former premier said that he appointed Musharraf as the army chief on the advise of defence secretary Iftikhar Ali Khan.

"Khan told me that Musharraf worshipped me as his hero. He advised me to appoint Musharraf as the army chief," Sharif said.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/sep/23pak.htm

First of all I don't trust rediff. Secondoly Nawaz Sharif has a personal fight with musharraf that's why he said that.He tried to politically undermine musharraf so it is all crap. Nawaz Sharif gave these statements when Pak was going to another election and at that time Nawaz Sharaif gave all those rubbish statements just to defeat musharraf govt in elections so it is all crap. I mean who will believe to such statements given after 8 years of war :D

I will suggest you to search a neutral source whichever you want and you will find that Pak dismantled your 25,000 soldiers in your own area with a 5,000 force and freedom fighters. Both freedom fighters and Pak force were not even half of Indian 25,000 soldiers but the results clearly shows more indian force was killed. Secondly, indian fighter jet was also crashed down when it entered into Pakistan soil. India quickly urged UN to ask Pakistan to withdraw its troops. Pervez Musharraf crossed LOC and entered in indian occupied kashmir before kargil war but none of your military one dare to stop him :D

Watch this video to see Gen Kishan Pal accepting indian defeat

Another one for you fellow

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/not-convinced-we-won-kargil-lt-gen-kishan-pal-to-ndtv-419433

so the main point from the OP post i got

1. UK , USA, China, Middle eastern nations and Sri Lanka helped Pakistan in 1971 actively and passively in war against India to there capacity despite knowing fully about the genocide bieng done on bengalies by west pakistani army too bad USSR spoilt there chances :haha:

2. It was pakistan who after having assurences of help from UK & USA attacked northen cities and air fields of India on 3 december 1971

rest we know is history :sarcastic:

I think you need to read history yourself. The UN came nowhere into the picture. Read the extract below my post. It was all entirely an internal US matter.

Since you are new to this forum, ask your seniors before you correct my knowledge of history. :enjoy:

Ignorant idiot.

You read history to understand how your govt rushed to UN. You are such a moron who keeps on arguing but not accepting your defeat even your Gen kishal pal accepted the defeat but you won't do it because you are crazy. got it stupid indian?

Personal interest and personal aggression isn't the same thing . Those who come with the intention - OH YES- I KNOW EVERYTHING. I say that person just an idiot. May Be Graduated But POOR In the MIND.

Why don't you take it one step at a time? First graduate, then we'll see about the poor in the mind.

First of all I don't trust rediff. Secondoly Nawaz Sharif has a personal fight with musharraf that's why he said that.He tried to politically undermine musharraf so it is all crap. Nawaz Sharif gave these statements when Pak was going to another election and at that time Nawaz Sharaif gave all those rubbish statements just to defeat musharraf govt in elections so it is all crap. I mean who will believe to such statements given after 8 years of war :D

I will suggest you to search a neutral source whichever you want and you will find that Pak dismantled your 25,000 soldiers in your own area with a 5,000 force and freedom fighters. Both freedom fighters and Pak force were not even half of Indian 25,000 soldiers but the results clearly shows more indian force was killed. Secondly, indian fighter jet was also crashed down when it entered into Pakistan soil. India quickly urged UN to ask Pakistan to withdraw its troops. Pervez Musharraf crossed LOC and entered in indian occupied kashmir before kargil war but none of your military one dare to stop him :D

Watch this video to see Gen Kishan Pal accepting indian defeat

Another one for you fellow

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/not-convinced-we-won-kargil-lt-gen-kishan-pal-to-ndtv-419433
every thing aside it was china who leaked musharrafs talks with his generals in pakistan or else how those teapes could have leaked in China :azn:

it was nawaz shrief who ran to washington on US national holiday and threatenned kargil war could ignite nuclear exchange still USA did nothing to stop india in doing what it was doing in later stages of kargil war :butcher:

pakistani army and its so called mujhaiddeens had to retreat when they know they cant take it any more abandonning those who were cornerred by indian forces

any thing else i forgot :what:

You read history to understand how your govt rushed to UN. You are such a moron who keeps on arguing but not accepting your defeat even your Gen kishal pal accepted the defeat but you won't do it because you are crazy. got it stupid indian?

Umm, no. Actually there are volumes and volumes printed about this, but then there are always some idiots who get their learning from YouTube and on line fora. Can't educate those who can't be educated.

And don't call people you don't know about either 'moron' or 'stupid Indian'. It has consequences.:azn:

every thing aside it was china who leaked musharrafs talks with his generals in pakistan or else how those teapes could have leaked in China :azn:

it was nawaz shrief who ran to washington on US national holiday and threatenned kargil war could ignite nuclear exchange still USA did nothing to stop india in doing what it was doing in later stages of kargil war :butcher:

pakistani army and its so called mujhaiddeens had to retreat when they know they cant take it any more abandonning those who were cornerred by indian forces

any thing else i forgot :what:

you forgot the reality kid, let me tell you

It was india who begged UN to resolve the issue.

It was India who begged UN and US called Nawaz Sharif and asked him to withdraw its troops.

It was Indian Gen Kishan Pal who accepted that India lost kargil war.

It was Gen Musharraf who entered into Indian occupied kashmir before kargil war and no one was able to stop him

It was Pak 5000 force and freedom fighters who dismantled Indian 25,000 force

It was Pak who shot down Indian jet when it entered into pakistani soil during kargil

I remember everything, you want more?

Umm, no. Actually there are volumes and volumes printed about this, but then there are always some idiots who get their learning from YouTube and on line fora. Can't educate those who can't be educated.

And don't call people you don't know about either 'moron' or 'stupid Indian'. It has consequences.:azn:

It was you who called "Idiot" first when you was not able to prove your claims. Secondly I didn't quoted youtube but actually I quoted Gen Kishan Pal who was a part of kargil war as a lieutenant gen and he accepted Indian defeat so it doesn't matter if few kiddos like you don't accept it.

I don't need education from you because I know everything and I watched what Gen kishal pal accepted many times. Its better to accept the facts instead of arguing

you forgot the reality kid, let me tell you

It was india who begged UN to resolve the issue.

It was India who begged UN and US called Nawaz Sharif and asked him to withdraw its troops.

It was Indian Gen Kishan Pal who accepted that India lost kargil war.

It was Gen Musharraf who entered into Indian occupied kashmir before kargil war and no one was able to stop him

It was Pak 5000 force and freedom fighters who dismantled Indian 25,000 force

It was Pak who shot down Indian jet when it entered into pakistani soil during kargil

I remember everything, you want more?

For not doing your homework and getting involved in grown-up discussions.

Back
Top Bottom