What's new

1947...Partition...drawing indo-PAK boundry

I feel bad for Mr. Jinnah - he hardly wanted an Islamic state - he expected Muslim majority provinces - all of Bengal and all of Punjab. He was just creating political space for himself so that the Congress doesn't run riot. Shame.

How did this division intensify the very conflict it was intended to resolve ?

The answer is in the question itself, this division was NOT going to solve the conflict but only exacerbate it. People who had a long-term vision saw it, those who didn't thought it would not be that bad.

Now that its in the past, its time to learn from history and not repeat the same mistakes again and again.

i read between the lines & this my friend is the biggest problem of indians! they haven't come to terms with the existence of pakistan as a nation!

I personally think QUAID-e-AZAM Mohammed Ali Jinnah was the greatest visionary and had a long term vision! :pakistan:

this thread will get us no where if our problems couldn't be solved in 6 decades i doubt we can solve them in this one!

I feel bad for Mr. Jinnah - he hardly wanted an Islamic state - he expected Muslim majority provinces - all of Bengal and all of Punjab. He was just creating political space for himself so that the Congress doesn't run riot. Shame.

and who taught you or told you this?? the part in bold?? he knew very well he had T.B and he would die soon!

he was an advocate for congress until congress won the elections & showed its BIASNESS in the 1930's elections!

so please stop your CROCODILE TEARS!

and who taught you or told you this?? the part in bold?? he knew very well he had T.B and he would die soon!

he was an advocate for congress until congress won the elections & showed its BIASNESS in the 1930's elections!

He certainly did not know he was going to die soon. Streptomycin became a regularly used cure for TB in 1946. Jinnah wanted to retire in Bombay and told Nehru to keep his house at Malabar Hill. He died from hemorrhage and not directly from TB.

The Congress was a political party and so was the Muslim League. Of course they are all biased. I don't think the BJP and the Congress are going to include the other party in government if one of them wins a majority. Are you suggesting that PPP and PML are going to?

Of course - the likes of Nehru and Jinnah were patriotic and wanted Indian independence - but they were only as patriotic as a politician can be. Neither of them was in the league of Subhas Chandra Bose - a Hindu or Ashfaqullah Khan - a Muslim. The aim of these people was to overthrow the British and they gave up their lives for that cause instead of fighting over political space.

Try To Understand Temple Indoctrination at It's Best

Back
Top Bottom