What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not give you an infraction I gave you a warning. Of I gave you n infraction you would be banned.

And yes, calling other names including racist and saying "Should I give you a lollipop?" is insulting. Behave or I won't be so nice next time.

Alright .... can you show me those rules in the actual forum rules??

and i said should i buy you... not give you...

lol i wouldn't be banned... i don't have a lot of points... so you didn't do me an favor ... thanks :rofl:

I did not give you an infraction I gave you a warning. Of I gave you n infraction you would be banned.

And yes, calling other names including racist and saying "Should I give you a lollipop?" is insulting. Behave or I won't be so nice next time.

"FACEPALM"
:rofl:

I was banned for more then a month by a saudi Mod.. just for saying the truth
:lol:
only one month يا ربي باند لازم يكون الى ابد حتى يو قيامه

Alright .... can you show me those rules in the actual forum rules??

and i said should i buy you... not give you...

lol i wouldn't be banned... i don't have a lot of points... so you didn't do me an favor ... thanks :rofl:

Do you want to test that theory?? :disagree:

If you break the law, you or anyone else will be banned immediately. And that goes to everyone here.

Everyone??

dude Blackeagle trolling post is still up.... i mean seriously don't convince me that these laws apply on everyone.....

Everyone??

dude Blackeagle trolling post is still up.... i mean seriously don't convince me that these laws apply on everyone.....

The one you reported?? Go check for yourself.

The one you reported?? Go check for yourself.

funny mine was DELETED after it was posted for a minute.... Blackeagle's took my report and exposing it then you deleted after i told you it was still there :rofl:

anyways thanks...

funny mine was DELETED after it was posted for a minute.... Blackeagle's took my report and exposing it then you deleted after i told you it was still there :rofl:

anyways thanks...

Use the report button it is your friend. And this goes to everyone here. Report any post you find offensive and insulting and I will take care of it as soon as I relieve it.

Use the report button it is your friend. And this goes to everyone here. Report any post you find offensive and insulting and I will take care of it as soon as I relieve it.

Well, you should delete all the posts that contain the word "wahabi" in this forum, and believe me there's too many of them around.

Well, you should delete all the posts that contain the word "wahabi" in this forum, and believe me there's too many of them around.

I understand this is a highly and extremely offensive word. I issue automatically an infarction to any one who uses it. However my jurisdiction is only in Arab Defense and Middle East section.

التيار الوطني السوري: وثائقنا صحيحة رغم كمين روسيا
وأول الشكوك كان يطال وثائق تتحدث عن إسقاط صاروخ أرض-أرض من نوع غراد للطائرة التركية وشكك البعض بإمكانية حدوث هذا الأمر فشرح الرشيد أن الطائرة المعنية كانت طائرة استطلاع من نوع اف ٤ وهي بطيئة ويمكن أن يصيبها صاروخ غراد حسب ما أكده عسكريون متخصصون
كما كشف الرشيد أن السوريين وبمساعدة خبرات روسية بدأوا بتطوير أنواع أسلحة جديدة في مراكز البحوث العلمية منها صواريخ أرض-أرض متخصصة، مضيفاً أن السكان في حمص أفادوا باستخدام النظام لنوع جديد من الصواريخ يطلق عند انفجاره شهاباً نارياً يصل إلى 100 متر.​
التيار الوطني السوري: وثائقنا صØ*يØ*Ø© رغم كمين روسيا
:Dتوهقت العربية

التيار الوطني السوري: وثائقنا صحيحة رغم كمين روسيا

التيار الوطني السوري: وثائقنا صØ*يØ*Ø© رغم كمين روسيا
:Dتوهقت العربية

هههههه انحشروا. لا مال العافيه فضحوا نفسهم و فضحونا معاهم. و لصقوها بالتيار الوطني. هههههههههه

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom