What's new

17 killed in peshawer blast

Our mujahideen are still in Kashmir.

Its your mujahideen that are coming via Afghanistan. We shall send them in so many pieces that you wont even be able to count them.

We're still waiting! :coffee:

I know what answer you expacting from him chacha....

dont play politics on peoples death... bad habbit...

It's not politics, this thing p!ss me off, Terrorists have killed over hundred innocent in past few days and people are still looking for conspiracies just to support the stand their leaders have taken.

This is what I said in another thread yesterday....

Here's a warning to our Pakistani friends: Expect a riposte for the recent terror attack in Kashmir soon. I cannot predict the date, but a huge bombing is on the way somewhere in Pakistan. It's a tit-for-tat. I expect at least 20 casualties. Take my word. It's going to happen. This is a two way game. You strike, we strike back. That's the story of Indo-Pak relations today.

Best of luck. Please don't get caught during your Sunday shopping. Stay safe!

Happened earlier than I thought! :blink:

One can give the same excuse 24/7 365 days of the year

no actually please just notice when ever Pm of india and pakistan have to meet .. the kashmiri freedom struggle groups do somethng ... like they attached J&K just a day b4 PM meet to spoil the talks .. taliban has more then 30 groups and some of them dnt want to talk so when ever we talk about peace they do somethng and they talks are over ...

thats what i suggest my indian frnds.. dnt let this tactic work but unfortunatly it always works .. but if someone was wise enough and dnt let these thngs destory the peace process we could have achieved what we are trying for since long

Pakistan’s policy of tolerating, and often supporting and encouraging, Islamic radicalism continues to manifest itself in a lot of dead civilians.

or may be it is ur war .. when u started the war and drag us into it ..that is the major reason ..those people have no eninemty with us and not even with u .. but when u invaded them, we are in that big mess ..Osama may have killed 3000 people in a terroist attacked ..but ur wars has killed more then 100 thousand of innocent people since last decade .. but the sad part is u r only blaming pakistan

Pakistan’s policy of tolerating, and often supporting and encouraging, Islamic radicalism continues to manifest itself in a lot of dead civilians.

actually its seems like they are not tolerating them but now they are very helpless to get out of this manace...

no actually please just notice when ever Pm of india and pakistan have to meet .. the kashmiri freedom struggle groups do somethng ... like they attached J&K just a day b4 PM meet to spoil the talks .. taliban has more then 30 groups and some of them dnt want to talk so when ever we talk about peace they do somethng and they talks are over ...

thats what i suggest my indian frnds.. dnt let this tactic work but unfortunatly it always works .. but if someone was wise enough and dnt let these thngs destory the peace process we could have achieved what we are trying for since long

Dont't make yourself think that these are the work of some "supreme" power state or some sort of "4th/5th" generation war. Analyze it in a simple economics. The guys who is terrorizing is doing for money. The handler (terror-service-provider) of the terrorist has only one job to sell their services (of terror & killing )to the highest bidder(foreign hand, local, vested interests, whatever u can call). Now the work of these guys are doing lots of damages but the provider remains safe. Once you cut/remove these service provider, you will not see such activities. Until then they will keep doing their business as usual.

Now to remove these provider, one (state) has to be sincerely serious to weed them out 100% from the society. The moment you keep them for future use( strategic dept, assets, or whatever you call) It give them a breathing space. They can always escape the law saying we are the good guys, willing to clandestinely sell their services to highest bidder and secretly call it we did for this or that reason.

I leave it up-to you to analyses the two situations which you mentioned. You may say that the person who provides the money is the important cause, I will say the T-service provider is most dangerous.

Dont't make yourself think that these are the work of some "supreme" power state or some sort of "4th/5th" generation war. Analyze it in a simple economics. The guys who is terrorizing is doing for money. The handler (terror-service-provider) of the terrorist has only one job to sell their services (of terror & killing )to the highest bidder(foreign hand, local, vested interests, whatever u can call). Now the work of these guys are doing lots of damages but the provider remains safe. Once you cut/remove these service provider, you will not see such activities. Until then they will keep doing their business as usual.

Now to remove these provider, one (state) has to be sincerely serious to weed them out 100% from the society. The moment you keep them for future use( strategic dept, assets, or whatever you call) It give them a breathing space. They can always escape the law saying we are the good guys, willing to clandestinely sell their services to highest bidder and secretly call it we did for this or that reason.

I leave it up-to you to analyses the two situations which you mentioned. You may say that the person who provides the money is the important cause, I will say the T-service provider is most dangerous.

u watch too much movies .. taliban may be wrong but they have an ideology which they are following ... i am not saying that there are not any handles as u mentioned ...but that is just too over rated ... like u all know hafiz saeed ... he may be a terrorist ..but he is commited to kashmir cause .. he do terrable thngs bcoz he really believe that it will help his cuase ..

610166-BusblastMuhammadIqbal-1380273418-415-640x480.JPG

Death toll risen to 19. RIP.

PESHAWAR: Around 19 people were killed and 44 others sustained injuries in an explosion inside a van on Charsadda Road, Peshawar, Express News reported on Friday. The attack targeted a bus of Civil Secretariat employees that was carrying around 30-40 people. The bomb was placed in the back of the bus.

Police and rescue officials have reached the area and injured were taken to Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) and Charsadda District Headquarters Hospital. Emergency was declared in LRH after the blast. Injured were shifted to the hospitals in private cars and ambulances.

According to the bomb disposal squad (BDS), the bomb contained around six to seven kilogrammes of explosive material and had a timed device attached to it.

The explosion was so intense that it threw the bus far away from the blast site. Despite police presence in the area, bus parts and other evidences were not collected for investigation and many were taken away by the locals.

19 killed, 44 injured in Peshawar blast – The Express Tribune

no actually please just notice when ever Pm of india and pakistan have to meet. taliban has more then 30 groups and some of them dnt want to talk so when ever we talk about peace they do somethng and they talks are over ...

That's precisely the reason why the PMs are going to meet. And that's going to put a spanner in the works where the terrorists are concerned. Their well laid plans are going up in smoke.

Sad event. RIP to the innocents. I wish all the guys who support elements like these scum out of hatred towards India can wake up and see we are on the same side.

Back
Top Bottom