What's new

17 killed in peshawer blast

Imrrraaaaaaann khaaaaaannn........Zindabaaaaaaaaad......Talibaaaaaaannn Khaaaaaannnn.........Zindabaad!!!!!!!!!!!!

look like state is collapsing slowly . damn 7 lakh killed when Pakistan was formed and 70 lakh killed in 65 years how many more ? this country was made to be blasts ? never seen a year of peace since 1947 .

Come on Sir, itna bhi negative batein na kiya karo :disagree:
@Spring Onion - dear - what's the news?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our mujahideen are still in Kashmir.

Its your mujahideen that are coming via Afghanistan. We shall send them in so many pieces that you wont even be able to count them.

Imran Khan proposed to open TTP office because you know they are your own tribals.

Imran Khan proposed to open TTP office because you know they are your own tribals.

Imran Khan is more confused than the Nawaz Sharif. The crisis is beyond his capabilities.

He simply makes a statement and then after couple of days understands what he has said.

damn it these sick minds are getting emboldened even after talks offer from govt

[Bregs];4816887 said:
damn it these sick minds are getting emboldened even after talks offer from govt

actually there are 100s of group operating there, so some of them definatly confused about who's offerd talks to whom... hence awam got suffered...

R I P ....

i dnt believe in conspiracy theories at all but timing is really suspicious..

Although terrorists took responsibility for these attacks but i also doubt their credibility specially because of timing, So - what your idea? who is actually doing this?

Although terrorists took responsibility for these attacks but i also doubt their credibility specially because of timing, So - what your idea? who is actually doing this?

I know what answer you expacting from him chacha....

dont play politics on peoples death... bad habbit...

taliban have many fraction ..some of them dont want to talk with government .. those are the ones who can be respomsible ..

forexample ... LET are committed to kashmir cause ..they dont like talks , trade or relationship improvement with indian ..so when ever there is meeting btw two PM they do somethng to spoil the talks .. same goes for RSS

Back
Top Bottom