What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

Ok how they are getting sophisticated weapons LIke ak-47 with UBL and bulletproof vests

UnIke Pakistan even owning local desi pistol in india crime which let in for 10 years

Same way RAW sponsored TTP and BLA are getting very sophisticated weapons, bombs and training to attack schools, hospitals, mosques and churches.

My comments where with reference to Indian army brigade headquarters, i know indian army hq is in delhi... thanks for the correction thou.... appreciate
Brigade headquarters consists many thing an hospital and food supplies and logistics

12 men of the bihar regiment are support staff of MH

Same way RAW sponsored TTP and BLA are getting very sophisticated weapons, bombs and training to attack schools, hospitals, mosques and churches.
So this justified !!! So stop blame game

Brigade headquarters consists many thing an hospital and food supplies and logistics

12 men of the bihar regiment are support staff of MH

So this justified !!! So stop blame game

What blame game? Indian support for cross-border terrorism for last half century is very well documented. And has resulted in loss of hundreds of thousands civilian lives.

I have said time and again, India is playing a very dangerous game and at some point in time her trained terrorists/militants are going to turn their guns on the trainer...

Damn...17? That's a big casualty number for single incident. Attack is getting more brazen & security forces' relaxed attitude towards imminent threat is not helping either! Govt & security agencies needs to be ruthless..don't pander to these two bit peaceniks! Go full throttle & crush those enemies along with their cheerleaders once & for all!

A very expected attack!
Indian govt has been mounting pressure on them and has also been very vocal about few issues.

Heartbroken at the loss of lives.
RIP brave soldiers.
Mostly support staff of MH has been targeted very tragic loss

Why are indian's getting their panties in a twist

How possibly would fighters from Pak cross such a well defended border

And carry out such a audacious attack making indian forces look like a bunch of clowns

Damn...17? That's a big casualty number for single incident. Attack is getting more brazen & security forces' relaxed attitude towards imminent threat is not helping either! Govt & security agencies needs to be ruthless..don't pander to these two bit peaceniks! Go full throttle & crush those enemies along with their cheerleaders once & for all!
Most of casualties are happened by lobbing grenade in sleeping barraks

Response was quick buy qrt who killed them soon after this discovered the reaction was within seconds

After Bill Clinton became President, he officially said that he would give the Kashmir issue a ''Poke''....but just before his visit to the subcontinent, there was the Chittisinghpura massacre....and now with Occupied Kashmir on boil, two month under curfew with almost 100 civilians killed and just on the brink of UN moot another major attack takes place.... too much of a coincidence.

After Bill Clinton became President, he officially said that he would give the Kashmir issue a ''Poke''....but just before his visit to the subcontinent, there was the Chittisinghpura massacre....and now with Occupied Kashmir on boil, two month under curfew with almost 100 civilians killed and just on the brink of UN moot another major attack takes place.... too much of a coincidence.

Even though Indians are famous for false flag operations to blame on Pakistan, but I think this time it might be a pure coincidence that militants have found an opportunity just before the UN session.

What was that UN session going to achieve anyway? I would wonder, if there were enough people attending the speeches..

What blame game? Indian support for cross-border terrorism for last half century is very well documented. And has resulted in loss of hundreds of thousands civilian lives.

I have said time and again, India is playing a very dangerous game and at some point in time her trained terrorists/militants are going to turn their guns on the trainer...
Pakistan sheltering world most dangerous terrorists this also fact

Back
Top Bottom