What's new

17% GST on 144 items to yield Rs360 billion

you should thank to nawaz sharif for building loan projects like lahore metro bus etc which running on subsidy to make lahore paris.
Intezar farmans abhi china ka cpec loan bhi wapus karna hai kia taraqi ki nawaz ne.
by the way this is what currently PTI done
Exports projected to $35 billion(Goods and services), Remittance $29 billion or so.

here is the mobile revenue

View attachment 804975

For me all political mafia of this country is same, they are just wolves in sheep's clothing. Names don't cut for me as the system and people ruling this country remain the same. PTI or no PTI, PML Nawaz Mota corrupt or not.

PTI imposed 17% GST on poors in Pakistan

"17% GST" trending on Twitter
I guess this slap in KPK election was not enough, i hope PTI gets cleaned sweep. These incompetent bafoons are worst than those corrupt dogs.
These scumbags said that they are imposing GST on "luxury items"

Double roti and bachon ka doodh is luxury item for these clowns
I hope we get rid of Imran Khan once and Forever...
Put more taxes should have been at least 50%. Because that is the only way an incompetent government behaves rather than exploring other venues of revenue generation or reducing expenses they go for the simplest and easiest way, TAX this ch****YA awam more. :-)
There are no poor in Pakistan.

If there were then this evil known as Imran Khan wouldn't still be in power and winning elections still.

Govt should tax them even more until they finally realize evil

1640992917302.png

I hope that all the haram khors& liars and their supporters suffer eternal wrath of the Allah

How in the hell you leeches can defend PTI

They live in western countries or have family living there sending sweet pounds/$$$ or they directly profit from this inflation. That's how they can sing praises.

Do what I do and just ignore them. These people NEVER have been affected by inflation, they hate previous parties out of spite not because they suffered. Their world is completely different than what a normal average Pakistani has to suffer through.

Also Pakistan has the highest rate of stunted growth and mental retardation in the world so they really believe Jinnah and our ancestors are responsible for these taxes.

Bro, you are seriously talking to people who will not care if Pakistanis starved to death or a nuke was dropped on them. Don't give them the pleasure yar, they enjoy our suffering.

Last edited:
ایف بی آر کے سابق چیئرمین شبرزیدی نے سماء سے بات کرتےہوئے بتایا کہ امکان تھا کہ ادویات اور اسٹیشنری کے سامان پر سیلز ٹیکس لگے گا تاہم ایسا نہ ہوا،صرف خام مال پر سیلز ٹیکس لگایا گیا ہے اور ریفنڈ کی اجازت دی گئی ہے،ضروری اشیاء پر ٹیکس نہیں لگایا گیا ہے اور شوکت ترین درست بات کہہ رہے ہیں

For me all political mafia of this country is same, they are just wolves in sheep's clothing. Names don't cut for me as the system and people ruling this country remain the same. PTI or no PTI, PML Nawaz Mota corrupt or not.
Ok and what about those who doesnt oay their income taxes. They are not corrupt? they are worst becuase of them not paying their share of income tax 2% suffering and paying for them and when its not enough govt impose more taxes.

You do understand all this but dont admit this.

if me or you not paying incom le twx we are chor also so 98% pakistanis are also chor.

keep waiting for 100% sharif, imandar, kabhi na jhoot bolnay wala etc person milay tou muj ko bhi bata dena.
I pay taxes, I ain't chor, but I don't get anything in return. --- you people vote for dakus, hamarey paison par ayashi kartay hain ---- Pakistanis pay lots of taxes, it's the elite class which is the problem.

17% or 170%, our ruling establishment will never be satisfied, wo kehtay hain Naa "ronay walay ki kabhi puri nahi parti" ---

I am not expecting any sharif imanadar in even 100 years --- our people are slaves.
but at least my inner conscience is satisfied that I don't give testimony for haram khors.

Your vote is your testimony and you will be be answerable one day, the day when all of us will be standing naked.

I pay taxes, I ain't chor, but I don't get anything in return. --- you people vote for dakus, hamarey paison par ayashi kartay hain ---- Pakistanis pay lots of taxes, it's the elite class which is the problem.

17% or 170%, our ruling establishment will never be satisfied, wo kehtay hain Naa "ronay walay ki kabhi puri nahi parti" ---

I am not expecting any sharif imanadar in even 100 years --- our people are slaves.
but at least my inner conscience is satisfied that I don't give testimony for haram khors.

Your vote is your testimony and you will be be answerable one day, the day when all of us will be standing naked.

you say you pay taxes then you are supporting the same corrupt govt see this is why you are confuse.

Pakistan pays lots of taxes those are indirect taxes ppl pay that everywhere and if you dont want then grow yourself. You want everything on door steps imported item. from london wuthout tax.

Dont place establishment vlame game. no one knows who is establishment is just a name use it as tool to hide own corruption
Go outside from Pakistan and live there, this same pakistan you will miss for having cheap things.

Funny thing is slip shows no GST for bread 😂 let alone 17% there isn't mention of rate or price.

712 was total and 13.26 is sales tax (GST) ab bahi ya to me andha hu ya apki "Ryaazi" patwario wali he.

Brother, I have seen his (Adeel Asif AKA PATWARI) receipt of purchase, he is trying to deceive people by his lies; first, his statement was 17% GST on bread which was a lie, but upon queries by other Twitter accounts he is hiding behind 'typo error'. Actually, he paid the 17% tax only on Chicken Patties. This PATWARI thinks that it is an item consumed by the poor, he didn't want to pay tax on such items. He himself deserves the 'LANAT' on him and his attitude.
View attachment 804982

I hope that all the haram khors& liars and their supporters suffer eternal wrath of the Allah

Brother you gave your time to do some analysis to separate the lies from truth, but some breeds are shameless they will appear with some other lies just to prove their corruption/thief/liar leader or family as an innocent of the century.

you say you pay taxes then you are supporting the same corrupt govt see this is why you are confuse.

Pakistan pays lots of taxes those are indirect taxes ppl pay that everywhere and if you dont want then grow yourself. You want everything on door steps imported item. from london wuthout tax.

Dont place establishment vlame game. no one knows who is establishment is just a name use it as tool to hide own corruption
Go outside from Pakistan and live there, this same pakistan you will miss for having cheap things.
I pay taxes for the state --- I am very clear, you guys are confused, you vote for the lesser evil, pity!

Direct or indirect, what matter is revenue collection -- or is it that money collected from indirect taxes are fake?

Your leader is a big failure, he seems like an imf guy --- I don't see any difference in your PTi and PMLn/PPP, all of them are corrupt ruling mafias sucking blood of Awaam.

maybe you are a school going kid, that's why you don't know what's establishment.--

pm-has-applied-for-regularization-of-his-bani-gala-residence-attorney-general-1541131604-8010.jpg

5391fcc9062742ab33acf0e2a4691a75_XL-1-1068x561.jpg

Patwaris live in mansions like this, live like Kings, pay minimum to no tax, and then have the audacity to talk about the state of the Pak economy :rolleyes1:

pm-has-applied-for-regularization-of-his-bani-gala-residence-attorney-general-1541131604-8010.jpg

5391fcc9062742ab33acf0e2a4691a75_XL-1-1068x561.jpg

Patwaris live in mansions like this, live like Kings, pay minimum to no tax, and then have the audacity to talk about the state of the Pak economy :rolleyes1:

The recent investigations to date by the Punjab Government on the Jati Umrah, earlier known as Mouza Manak, have revealed that the famous Sharif Family Palatial estate is built on the government land. The investigation suggests that the mansions built in the 1990s were on land that was allegedly acquired through fake allotment.

Jati-Umrah-Palace--696x365.jpeg

Show it to Shahzada

Shahzada Junaid , walid Dada Choor "Nawaz Sharif" , Maa "Jal Saz Aurat" , Baap Jumping around Qaid -e -Azam's Tomb and grave

Naturally have Millions in his checking account , which allows him to live a fantastic care free life
61231e7dbcf30.jpg

Show it to Shahzada

Shahzada Bilwal , Dada broke economy and East Pakistan , Maa gave failed Economy in 90's , Baap known as 10%

Owner of Massive Agricultural Land and riches from unknown sources
1641060966673.jpeg

Last edited:
Show it to Shahzada

Shahzada Junaid , walid Dada Choor "Nawaz Sharif" , Maa "Jal Saz Aurat" , Baap Jumping around Qaid -e -Azam's Tomb and grave

Naturally have Millions in his checking account , which allows him to live a fantastic care free life
61231e7dbcf30.jpg

Show it to Shahzada

Shahzada Bilwal , Dada broke economy and East Pakistan , Maa gave failed Economy in 90's , Baap known as 10%

Owner of Massive Agricultural Land and riches from unknown sources
View attachment 805146

What about these prince and princesses?

Father a cricketer but living life like filthy rich, one of the son starting a political career in England. In ENGLAND!.

Where did their money come from?

Back
Top Bottom