What's new

16th Birthday of Nuclear Pakistan

10415573_480537242049708_8099893564066699546_n.jpg

Made a banner.

10337721_10152217032017663_8585960259203018234_n.png
chief I have been searching the net for the pic of chagai 2, the other nuclear test which was conducted on may 30 1998 called chagai 2, , but I could not find it, sirjee, does anyone has a pic of that one, would love to see it, been searching for years

chief I have been searching the net for the pic of chagai 2, the other nuclear test which was conducted on may 30 1998 called chagai 2, , but I could not find it, sirjee, does anyone has a pic of that one, would love to see it, been searching for years
I believe those tests were conducted deep underground at a different location. Not much would be visible except the ground shaking.

--
equating islam with WMD is gracious ?
islam teach peace ..
then it followers name bomb as islamic ..is it not contradiction..
paigambar -PUBH (if i wrote right.. if not forgive and correct me ) will be happy for this tiltle?
naming missile on warrior is ok..
but naming WMD on islam is too much..

yes Muslim world is happy as one of them have nuclear weapon but then how many muslim country helped pak when flood , earthquake came ?except SA ?

if iran get nuclear then will they call it muslim bomb or shia bomb ..

so keep relgion aside ..
too much of anythiing is harmful

SA, Kuwait , UAE ,Turkey , Iran , Bahrain all muslim countries sent help in term of doctors food and other machinery required .. UAE did good infrastructure work in Swat malakand division after 2010 flood .

--
is it as per teaching of PUBH / islam ?

Prophet Muhammad pbuh ask us ( muslims ) to do all measure to have a great defense force ...and make it offensive if necessary .. this Bomb give us that defensive and offensive capability to protect our home ..

There is no such thing as debts in this topic.

We have always, and will always take it personally.

sure you do :) after you guys are our brother from other mother :D

Last edited:
SA, Kuwait , UAE ,Turkey , Iran , Bahrain all muslim countries sent help in term of doctors food and other machinery required .. UAE did good infrastructure work in Swat malakand division after 2010 flood .
--
yes token help and major help is diffrent..
see the pics.. US force guy working on ground..
can you give me link how many countries gave how much money and man/material help in last flood /earthquake in pak
even india sent help too that time but who did real work with pak estbalsihment and army

Back
Top Bottom