What's new

15 Reasons Pakistani TV Serials Are better Than Indian TV Serials

:lol:

First of all Hindi TV serials are not equal to Indian TV serials. There are very good regional TV serials. Secondly, the old DD serials like Hum Log and Wagle ki Duniya were very good. But now, People are simply not interested in mundaneness and subtlety. They want to watch scheming mothers in law harassing daughters in law for pure spite. Suffering of others makes them feel good about their own sufferings. I don't know why critics find this so tough to digest. We all seek escapism from mundaneness to some extent. No one wants to come home after working 9 to 7 to watch boring people dealing with their boring issues.
At last a sense able post in this thread:wink: No matter if it's indian or Pakistani serial it's viewers are majority females ( I guess ) specially house wives ( have plenty of time ) or students. I watched few indian dramas they were cool but recently the pattern changes towards more entertainment rather than social issues. Btw did you watch Jackson Heights?

I can't stand Pakistani dramas now-a-days or television in general
If the Indian soaps are even worse than God help them

ha re yaaar kitna baar ab ye sunna padega

dekhta to hai ni koi ....

Indian serials never seem to end. All the actresses looks like super models while average Indians do not look like that.

what do you think of the lady sitting on extreme right??

tv actress.jpg

or this bengali serial lady...

shweta - 3.jpg

Average looking at best. For me personality matters just as much as physical beauty does.

:astagh:

especially the second lady ( real name - shweta ), she looks filled with sensual personality.. but i think my view on beauty differs from yours.

second chick.. just looks like a shark cartoon i used to see on CN when i was a kid.

kahaan se kahaan kheench liya aapne. :lol:

i like her downward curving mouth... also seen in this lady on the right ( ishita dutta )...

ek-ghar.jpg

See finally me and @jamahir finally agree on something other then Colonel Gaddafi.

and this field, my friend, is a never ending source of knowledge... may we agree on more beauties... i raise toast... :cheers: by the way, i am right now drinking "lemon and lime zest" tea from typhoo brand.

Back
Top Bottom