What's new

15 killed, 40 injured in terrorist attack in Iran - state news

Cinemax Rex again by the regime. For those of who do not know, it was the trigger for the revolution. This time the regime butchered innocent people to sew fear in the population that we do not rule, Iran will be divided. Not a single region is talking about separation. The only separation discussed is from the un islamic oppressors. I thought Islam was the religion of peace is that what the shills say .

"islamists were against cinema in general, especially the rise of sex scenes in movies was a concern to them. Other cinemas were targeted by them too. In an interview with Kayhan, Ayatollah Lahouti said Qom Cinema was bombed[25][original research] by the order of Ahmad Khomeini. Setting cinemas on fire was a common issue since 1969, while no mosque or sacred place was set on fire at the same time. Farajollah Salahshoor, a religious Iranian filmmaker, said: "We knew well that cinema was a channel for western culture entry, I have burned cinemas like others before the revolution. Unfortunately, after the revolution, museums were built for those cinemas and cinema is supported."

Cinemax Rex again by the regime. For those of who do not know, it was the trigger for the revolution. This time the regime butchered innocent people to sew fear in the population that we do not rule, Iran will be divided. Not a single region is talking about separation. The only separation discussed is from the un islamic oppressors. I thought Islam was the religion of peace is that what the shills say .

"I"SIS claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack, so there's no denying who the executioners were. And if anything, "I"SIS are a western and zionist proxy designed to plunge nations of West Asia into chaos, as witnessed in Syria, Iraq, Libya etc. "I"SIS has targeted Iran's allies throughout the region, and conducted three acts of terrorism in Iran before.

"I"SIS claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack, so there's no denying who the executioners were. And if anything, "I"SIS are a western and zionist proxy designed to plunge nations of West Asia into chaos, as witnessed in Syria, Iraq, Libya etc. "I"SIS has targeted Iran's allies throughout the region, and conducted three acts of terrorism in Iran before.
The un islamic republic had in the past and current ties with Al qaeda. They even housed alqeda operatives in Iran . A quick google search will show countless photos of Al qaeda members in Iran. If they actually did, shows how pathetic the intelligence apparatus is in its current form. This was an inside job. The idiots at al qaeda took responsibility for nine 11 and we all know that was an inside job.

You are arguing with a US troll, the same f@ckers who created the ISIS while blaming the Syrian government for it.

All this chaos and conflicts specially in muslim countries are work of hostile foreign agencies and their local hires.
Notice how non-muslim countries never have such issues or chaos.

So it was ISIS?

Iraq division or Afghan division?

“The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one; you’ll learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to.”

We as a nation have lost many innocent loved ones. From almost 40 years ago we are losing them for a greater goal. This endless grief could destroy us but we have learn to heal and rebuild ourselves time and time again. We have dedicated our lives around them, in fact, they will always be alive but in our hearts.
View attachment 890377

Just like Quran teaches us, an eye for an eye. We will kill Wahabis, Homosexuals, ISIS terrorists, Qaeda terrorists, seperatists and their mentors as many as we can.

Don’t cry bro. In Pakistan we never cry for shaheed. It is very sad that so many innocent people lost their lives though. How senseless..

The un islamic republic had in the past and current ties with Al qaeda.

Both al-CIA-da and "I"SIS are assets of western and zionist intelligence agencies, used by the latter to destabilize nation-states of West Asia, North Africa and beyond. Hence why these same western and zionist regimes will publish propaganda to accuse others and cover up their tracks. These are the same regimes which in 2003 concocted fairy tales about "WMD" in Iraq, and countless other such lies.

They even housed alqeda operatives in Iran . A quick google search will show countless photos of Al qaeda members in Iran.

Under arrest.

If they actually did, shows how pathetic the intelligence apparatus is in its current form.

If Iran's security institutions are "pathetic", even though "I"SIS only ever managed to conduct three to four attacks in Iran despite the fact that they consider Iran (and Shia Moslems in general) as their paramount target, what does this make the intelligence apparatus of western regimes like France, the UK and numerous others, which suffered greater numbers of terrorist acts by "I"SIS?

This was an inside job.

This was a western- / zionist-orchestrated crime to try and provoke civil strife in Iran just like they did in Syria. Those who're trying to absolve "I"SIS in this affair, are directly serving the agenda of Iran's existential enemies.

The idiots at al qaeda took responsibility for nine 11 and we all know that was an inside job.

An inside job by the zionist and NATO regimes. Same ones are pulling the strings of "I"SIS.

You are arguing with a US troll, the same f@ckers who created the ISIS while blaming the Syrian government for it.

No doubt. They won't be given the opportunity for a repeat of the Syrian scenario in Iran.

Last edited:

"islamists were against cinema in general, especially the rise of sex scenes in movies was a concern to them. Other cinemas were targeted by them too. In an interview with Kayhan, Ayatollah Lahouti said Qom Cinema was bombed[25][original research] by the order of Ahmad Khomeini. Setting cinemas on fire was a common issue since 1969, while no mosque or sacred place was set on fire at the same time. Farajollah Salahshoor, a religious Iranian filmmaker, said: "We knew well that cinema was a channel for western culture entry, I have burned cinemas like others before the revolution. Unfortunately, after the revolution, museums were built for those cinemas and cinema is supported."

You are a paid troll.
Perhaps a cia agent

You are a paid troll.
Perhaps a cia agent
US-backed MKO troll army:

232354.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom