What's new

15 dead as Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza

I meant hamas is finished.sorry typo.
Hamas has about 20 000 combatants, they have lost a hundred so far against more than sixty Usraeli soldiers, including captains, majors and a lieutenant general.
I think they are far from being finished, they are the Hizbollah of the Gaza strip.

On Topic:
This is not the first time Usrael hits UN posts or ignores UN cease fire directives, it happened in all of their previous wars.

Last edited:
I don't know what the "free" India media has told you but news abroad is that Indian soldiers single out Kashmir Muslim teenagers for slaughter and women for rape.
please dont engage with these kind of people. They will try to divert the attention so the best way to deal with them is just ignore their posts in serious debates.

The game is run by neocons my boy.

Israel will be there as long as Arab land has oil.After than there is no need for Israel.

Only relevant thing you said in this whole thread.

Hamas has about 20 000 combatants, they have lost a hundred so far against more than sixty Usraeli soldiers, including captains, majors and a lieutenant general.
I think they are far from being finished, they are the Hizbollah of the Gaza strip.

On Topic:
This is not the first time Usrael hits UN posts or ignores UN cease fire directives, it happened in all of their previous wars.

Hamas has less or more than 20,000 soldiers. Only they know the true number. Nobody here would know so besides me. And even I don't know.

Sixty? You mean sixty thousand. They are invading with thousands.

Only relevant thing you said in this whole thread.

Hamas has less or more than 20,000 soldiers. Only they know the true number. Nobody here would know so besides me. And even I don't know.

Sixty? You mean sixty thousand. They are invading with thousands.

If they lose sixty thousand of their soldiers to Hamas they will never ever think about waging a war, they will just erase the word war from their collective mind.

The figure of twenty thousand Hamas combatants came from a video I have watched a while ago, they might be less or more like you say.

Your own army retracted that nonsense assumption.

...............:

"The Israeli military first claimed, in a text sent to journalists, that the school could have been hit by Hamas missiles that fell short. Later, a series of tweets from the Israel Defence Forces appeared to confirm the deaths were the result of an Israeli strike."

This from an article in The Guardian.

Nope

@Hazzy997 do u live in Palestine? If not then when was the last time u were there specially in Ghaza?

the sole democracy of the the middle east defeding it self again:disagree:
some people stil shamelessly support this nation....

Israel its getting real hard to defend your actions.
bro i know more of you guys will come round to seeing israels face during this conflict....
im glad we found another open minded person on this forum..

Back
Top Bottom