What's new

14 students, one teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting

Because it is not as common in the countries I mentioned as it is USA.
And name me one school shooting that happened in Saudi Arabia or China?

School shootings are an FBI/CIA trademark. Plus there have been school shootings/attacks in those countries you mentioned, they just don't get as much attention and coverage in the international media.
Name me a school shooting that happened in Japan recently.

Because it is not as common in the countries I mentioned as it is USA.
And name me one school shooting that happened in Saudi Arabia or China?

Name me a school shooting that happened in Japan recently.
In China and Japan, they banned guns so people started using knives instead to attack schools. In both countries there have been recent incidents of loonies stabbing children at schools, they just don't get international media attention at all. Shows how futile "gun control" really is

In China and Japan, they banned guns so people started using knives instead to attack schools. In both countries there have been recent incidents of loonies stabbing children at schools, they just don't get international media attention at all. Shows how futile "gun control" really is
Do you hear of 21 people murdered in one go in a Chinese school or Japanese school or a Saudi school?

Yes, but at least the people in those countries are not allowed to use firearms.

So your argument is a little bit flawed.

Do you hear of 21 people murdered in one go in a Chinese school or Japanese school or a Saudi school?

Yes, but at least the people in those countries are not allowed to use firearms.

So your argument is a little bit flawed.
You missed my point, an attack is an attack nonetheless, you will still have loonies out there who feel compelled to attack children. It is more of a mental health problem then anything else, people will find some sort of object to harm/kill people if you ban guns. In UK when stabbing incidents became the norm as a result of gun control, they put regulations on KNIVES, its really futile from your perspective.

You missed my point, an attack is an attack nonetheless, you will still have loonies out there who feel compelled to attack children. It is more of a mental health problem then anything else, people will find some sort of object to harm/kill people if you ban guns. In UK when stabbing incidents became the norm as a result of gun control, they put regulations on KNIVES, its really futile from your perspective.

When did murder become a mental health problem?

LOL, it's because those idiots wanted to commit murder, not because of some psychological problem. lol.

When did murder become a mental health problem?

LOL, it's because those idiots wanted to commit murder, not because of some psychological problem. lol.
The only people who do things without some internal compulsion are those who are medically diagnosed as something is wrong with their brains.

A soldier killed because he was essentially ordered to kill. A jealous spouse killed because of the feeling of betrayal. The soldier killed out of duty, an internal compulsion. The jealous spouse killed because of anger, an internal compulsion. So what would compel an 18 yr old to kill elementary school children? Either this guy have something wrong with his brains, or he has psychological issues.

Maybe the reason why China did not approve your petition to entry into their country is because of poor thinking. :rolleyes:

The only people who do things without some internal compulsion are those who are medically diagnosed as something is wrong with their brains.

A soldier killed because he was essentially ordered to kill. A jealous spouse killed because of the feeling of betrayal. The soldier killed out of duty, an internal compulsion. The jealous spouse killed because of anger, an internal compulsion. So what would compel an 18 yr old to kill elementary school children? Either this guy have something wrong with his brains, or he has psychological issues.

Maybe the reason why China did not approve your petition to entry into their country is because of poor thinking. :rolleyes:
Oh please, don't downplay the bastard's heinous act of murdering 21 children in a school.

Don't try to water down the idiot's crime. You are only making a mockery of yourself here. ;)

At least we do not hear of mass shootings in Chinese schools okay. ;)

If they had basic and decent training, they could have easily handled the shooter. They outnumbered him, what is all that budget going for what? they cant even handle an untrained lone wolf shooter despite having him surrounded? the institution which is the police is corrupted to the core.

Oh I know that, the kid made multiple public threats to commit a shooting and flaunted his guns online quite a lot. He was probably groomed by federal agents to commit the shooting, his mental illness is what made him an easy target.

The line that divide avoid a attack and get information through undercovers, from provocate and instigate a attack with a easy manipulable young mentally ill teenager of 18 years old is very thin.

Most of victims have Latin American surname.

I expect every evil and racist thing from USA deep state. They are pure evil.

Maybe it was a error.
Maybe it was the intention of USA deep state to provocate the attack.

But certainly online cops must knew previously the behaviour online of the terrorist, who uploaded photos of his weapons, and make threats online.

In this kind of attacks: public, or at least judge should know every line of text that undercovers said online to the terrorist before the attack.

Last edited:
At least we do not hear of mass shootings in Chinese schools okay. ;)

The Chinese average two mass knifing incidents in schools each year.
In most cases the attacker suffer from mental health problems. In China, like the US the breakdown of a family support structure is a contributing factor.

In most cases the attacker suffer from mental health problems. In China, like the US the breakdown of a family support structure is a contributing factor.
The breakdown of the family support structure points to the individual which for those who like to focus on the tool, that human root cause is too uncomfortable to bear.

The oft criticism is: If there is no gun, there would be no shootings.

Since the car is is often involved in crimes, do we ban the car? The car does not have to be used outside of its intended design, which is to transport things. Transportation and its various tools have been used for both good and evil purposes. The keyword here is 'purpose'. Inanimate objects do not have purpose. Humans do. Purpose have tasks which create the need for tools. So if the car is used to transport illegal drugs or bank robbers, banning the car would create problems for those who would use the car for good as well as evil. Look at it another way, if you do not like prostitution, do you ban sex?

Arguing that the gun have only one use -- killing -- also misses the point. Somewhere in the evolution of man, we developed the need to kill, from prey for food to other humans for conquest or self defense. Weapons, from the rock to the gun, were developed for that purpose: to kill. Self defense is a good act. Murder is an evil act. Banning weapons does not do away with immorality which make up those evil acts. If someone want to do you harm, he will find one way or another to create a weapon if there was none. Now you have to find your ways to one-up that person if you want to defend yourself.

So it still fall back to the true root cause: the individual.

Do you hear of mass shooting in countries in Middle East and Asia of 21 dead.

Don't make your self sound stupid.

Salvador Ramos told girls he would rape them, showed off a rifle he bought, and threatened to shoot up schools in livestreams on the social media app Yubo, according to several users who witnessed the threats in recent weeks.

I think it's not needed to be Nostradamus to predict him.
Do u imagine if we know the behavior of online spies and undercovers who saw terrorist online behavior before the attack and maybe they interact him through bots?

Western online undercovers behavior are despicable, I'm pretty sure they are behind a lot of Islamist terrorist attacks of lonely wolves in the West last years. They incite to crime, and they can finally avoid the attack or see another place and let it happen.

It's time to get their work to public light.

Do you hear of mass shooting in countries in Middle East and Asia of 21 dead.

Don't make your self sound stupid.

sure there is...

- Mostazafan Foundation shooting Iran 2022
-Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand shooting 2020
- 2014 Lim Do-bin South Korea
- 2016 Atatürk Airport attack
-2016 Ad Dair shooting Saudi Arabia
-Yongzhou courthouse shooting 2010
- Shanghai mass shooting 2013

I don't mind sounding stupid. 33 people were killed in Japan in 2019 by a crazy person who set fire to a building with eleven gallons of gasoline. Are we going to ban gasoline?

Last edited:
The line that divide avoid a attack and get information through undercovers, from provocate and instigate a attack with a easy manipulable young mentally ill teenager of 18 years old is very thin.

Most of victims have Latin American surname.

I expect every evil and racist thing from USA deep state. They are pure evil.
I don't think this attack had a racial angle, if that's what you are trying to suggest. The shooter himself was a Hispanic, also you heard how some cops came in and saved their own children from the shooter in the school while they ditched and allowed other kids to get shot dead by the gunman?

Back
Top Bottom