What's new

14 students, one teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting

7 negative ratings in just 8 months? Man you're on fire
This place would have been a boring echo chamber if it wasn't for users like me who make controversial posts most users on here disagree with or don't like to hear.

Biden need to spend more effort on improving the quality of ordinary american rather than more time promote yellow peril.

Do you agree if Biden spend 50% of his yellow peril effort on American domestic affair, it will improve the life of ordinary american better, right?

But he wouldn't do that. He believe to help more american is to promote more yellow peril and thinking these mass shooting will soon go away by itself.

WTF is "yellow peril"? LMFAO!

This place would have been a boring echo chamber if it wasn't for users like me who make controversial posts most users on here disagree with or don't like to hear.
Don't quote me then. Go back to your reddit craphole where you came from

Don't quote me then. Go back to your reddit craphole where you came from
Don't act so tough kid, if I loved boring echo chambers like I just mentioned I indeed would go to Reddit. Its ironic for someone who cant take opposing viewpoints or arguments to tell others to go back to Reddit :lol:

Don't act so tough kid, if I loved boring echo chambers like I just mentioned I indeed would go to Reddit. Its ironic for someone who cant take opposing viewpoints or arguments to tell others to go back to Reddit :lol:
Ignored

Of course, not all bad.

I live in the wealthy community near the beach. Ocean view, million-dollar house, police patrol from time to time.

But there is some truth in your post, I once called a police that there is someone trying to break in at 2 AM.

I was talking with my Vietnamese fellows on the phone, then I took out my personal weapon, he was scared, shit on his pant I guess, kept saying sorry and run away.

I called police, the criminal suspect was a while guy.

There are no blacks in my community at all. Relatively safer than rest of U.S.
Cool story bro

United Satan of America. And they will brag of their superior freedom and democracy. They will claim a dead man has all the freedom they have. so shooting them dead will liberate them and give them freedom. :enjoy:

At least our government hasn't resorted to running its own citizens over with tanks to give them their freedom.

Most people in the US have only seen a tank on tv...in China people could see them rolling over people in their own capital.

At least 21 dead after elementary school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, US​

Haha, freaking rednecks. These rednecks have no sense of ethics.

Land of freedom and liberalism and all that bullshit.

Some stupid American in Saudi Arabia told her children "Yeah, in our culture." lol.

My response, "Hey, bitch go follow your culture."

Then when a person goes to Middle East, Asia, or Africa, that person was like how they feel proud of their cultures.

United Satan of America. And they will brag of their superior freedom and democracy. They will claim a dead man has all the freedom they have. so shooting them dead will liberate them and give them freedom. :enjoy:
Haha good one. United Satans of America indeed. Or how they rape Japanese women on Japanese islands.

At least our government hasn't resorted to running its own citizens over with tanks to give them their freedom.

Most people in the US have only seen a tank on tv...in China people could see them rolling over people in their own capital.

Do you see Chinese tank running over Chinese citizen every week or United Satan America allowing it's own citizen to shoot death each other every week?

I feel safe in China without fear of getting shot by random stranger daily. This is called freedom!

Haha, freaking rednecks. These rednecks have no sense of ethics.

Hispanic rednecks now?

What's next...Asian rednecks?

Do you see Chinese tank running over Chinese citizen every week or United Satan America allowing it's own citizen to shoot death each other every week?

I feel safe in China without fear of getting shot by random stranger daily. This is called freedom!

LOL! I'm not afraid of getting shot by a random stranger.
I'm about as worried as you are with some Uighur knife attacking you.
Aren't you super afraid of them and watching your back every day..living in complete paranoia?
Or are all those problems hundreds of miles away....like the mass shootings are from me.

Last edited:
Hispanic rednecks now?

What's next...Asian rednecks?

LOL! I'm not afraid of getting shot by a random stranger.
I'm about as worried as you are with some Uighur knife attacking you.
Aren't you super afraid of them and watching your back every day..living in complete paranoia?
Or are all those problems hundreds of miles away....like the mass shootings are from me.
Talk is cheap! I can also say I am not afraid to be run down by tank.. I can bet u will pee your pants the moment the american shooter aim at your head and try give u a headshot. What a troll u r!

People who give this kind of reply clearly show they lost reality with US current situation and no respect for the deceased. Tell those kids parent that u are not afraid getting shot on street and see what kind of response will u get.

Let me ask u when it the last uighur knife attack? Last week, last year or last 5 years? You want to compare to your yesterday mass murder? If u are not a troll then u r what? Idiots who bring up donkey years ago old history and try to make it relevant for today US woes clearly show how desperate they try to mask american broken society and system.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom