What's new

14 Reasons Why PML-N Deserves To Stay For Another 10 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well their government is thousand times better than PPP. The have dealth with Macro economy and left micro economic reforms hanging dry which will bite pakistan in future. Microeconomic reforms must be done by this government to show some solid progress.

Is that the fault of every employee in PIA? Every employee who got in with a Parcha should be thrown out, but Nawaz is "privatising" them, which is more like removing the pension they were promised when they joined, along with other benefits, which again THEY WERE PROMISED WHEN THEY JOINED

That is the issue

Employment in the PIA isn't some God-given right that once you have it's yours to keep forever. I'll give you a simple example,

Your Dad was making tons of money, so your Mom decided to hire some extra help around the house. One thing led to another and your Mom ended up hiring 5 additional helpers (3 of them on your Grandma's insistence) while she only wanted to hire 2 more. Now for the next 5 (for e.g) years these 5 helpers and the first original sit around watching TV in your living room, doing jack squat, all the while collecting their salaries and benefits in full. Then comes the global economic crash and your Dad's business isn't doing so well. You can't afford 6 helpers especially when you can do with just 1, let alone the fact that all 6 of them aren't doing nothing. So your Dad decides to let go of 5 of them but, get this, all 6 of them, knowing that none is any better than the other, decide to hold protests in your living room threatening to grind your household to a dead stop. Why? Because, you know, somehow it was there f-ing right to stay employed in your household.

Right now there are only 2 options as far as PIA is concerned; 1) dissolve it, 2) privatize it. The government and the PIA's primary responsibility is not towards its employees, it's towards the people of Pakistan who's hard earned billions of rupees are being completely wasted on a few thousand self-serving leeches in the PIA while the whole country is gasping for funds. Then comes their responsibility towards PIA as an organization, then their customers and only after that come the employees. The audacity of the PIA employees is dumbfounding, where in a destroyed economy with thousands upon thousands of educated young Pakistanis unemployed, where millions of their countrymen sleep with an empty stomach, they still demand with such shameless vigour that BILLIONS of rupees still be wasted every month just to keep them employed. How dare they demand me to keep throwing my well earned money on them!?! And geez, don't give us that "not all PIA employees are the fault". Have you compared PIA's service to the rest of the world? They are the rudest, most incompetent bunch in the whole aviation world. And they aren't even cheap! My room-mate and his brother, who's dad was in the PIA, used to travel from Toronto to Lahore for $50! I paid $1000+! These were the kind of "benefits" extended towards "not that high ranking PIA employees" when the PIA was getting bailed out every month.

It is so hilariously selfish and shameless of the PIA employees to demand that the PIA not be downsized or privatized or dissolved that one can't even find the words. This is what's wrong with Pakistanis, they will criticize everyone in the country for not doing their part at the top of their lungs, but when it comes to them they are just as self-serving as everyone else out there and that too so unapologetically.

You idiot, not all PIA employees have used nepotism to get in, but carry on

Punjabis killing Karachiites and getting way with it again

There you go, exploitation and promotion of ethnic divides, spawning from racism and self serving agendas, added in the shameless self-serving rhetoric. You are a true representative of the scourge that has eaten away at this country for decades; good for nothing self-serving traitorous leeches...Bravo....

ON TOPIC:

Are you kidding us?? These bastards are as corrupt as any other. Almost all the points given were thanks to the army who "coerced" these spineless cowards to take action against the militants. The PMLN just knows how to please the ill-educated populace with a few money-wasting token projects, e.g. BRT, "signal free corridors", orange line, etc, etc, etc.... Where is the money being spent on education? Where are the jobs being produced? Where are the corrupt being taken out?

I live in a prosperous country where every town has similar roads, every town has similar schools, every suburb has same life style and every corner of the country is given justice. Being rich or poor country is secondary aspect but if a Government was just, it can bring harmony, equality and its level of prosperity in the country.

I am from Sialkot, a born Punjabi and I hate Lahore for it sucking money's share of every other city in Punjab. I hate Lahore for it having great colleges, hospitals and life while other cities in Punjab and rest of Pakistan don't even have a comparable education, health and prosperity as in human development index.

If N supporters find Lahore is prospering, they are blind and deluded and confuse it with Pakistan. Tell these concealed supporters that there exists 200 million people and 95% population live outside Lahore and their life is terrible under Nonea Government.

HA!!!! I knew I was about to read something off the reality and childish, the second I saw your screen name. Allow me to clarify your post:

1) The SAME military existed before too. Why was Karachi such a mess? If this operation was to take place in Mushy's rule (if he was even remotely interested in helping the poor people of Pakistan), many thousands who got killed since his rule till now, may still have been alive......??

2) Do the Army generals riding their shinny 5 and 7 series BMW's, and down to a soldier, don't need salaries, pension, education, homes, kids tuition fees, etc?? The benefit package is pretty cool if you are an upper ranking officer in Pak Army (ever been to Mushy's farm house or his residences in Karachi, NY, Turkey and London :enjoy:, they are worth dozens of millions of dollars)!!!! The money "had to come" somehow right :cheers::agree:.

So, the conclusion is, the military executed this operation when there was a Civilian government who went heavy on it, asked for it, AND PAID for it (unlike distributing automatic weapons to these gangsters before 2008 in Mushy's time as he calls that gangster Altaf "his brother"). So how could you POSSIBLY take the credit away from the civilian government.

The military went up front and took the casualties and they should be commended for their bravery. But for losers like you, my advise is that don't use your political bias and change the credit like you IK's followers usually do.

3) Corruption, you should be aware of the fact that ALL provincial projects in Punjab, Baluchistan and Sindh are audited by the Transparency International's internal auditors (majority of them are from India). So they know how this system works very well. Till date, there hasn't been ONE single audit coming out showing corruption at the higher levels meaning the elected officials!!!!! Show me proof.

4) On the other hand, the ONLY state that DOESN'T want to use the auditing process, is,... well, your VERY own, the KPK :enjoy:. Talk about "progress". A regular Chicken has done more work and laid more eggs since IK came into power!!!! Isn't it shameful that IK and his entire government hasn't done more than a Chicken? They couldn't give the people a free EGG a day, let alone doing projects :rofl:

5) So oil prices helped the economy :yahoo: :rofl: :angel:!!!! So NO projects were under taken nationally that would help the economy, no electric generation, business friendly policies, investments and stuff was brought in? The pictures right on this forum's threads on infrastructure projects are fake? And everything the WORLD now nows about Pakistan's upcoming growth is fake and made up and "rigged"???? I rest my argument. But PLEASE, read up on the links below. You are a paid propagandist so I can't change that but you should have some respect for yourself not to lie. IK already does a lousy job at it and that's why his vote bank is reduced to like 10% of your nation!!!!

Pakistan: The Fastest growing Muslim Economy:
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/05/11/pakistan-the-fastest-growing-muslim-economy/

Your very own (and paid by IK, the DAWN quoting British sources):
http://www.dawn.com/news/1081336

http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/pakistan/projects/all

The World Bank (remember, the following doesn't include a dime for CPEC, so the CPEC has its own list of projects):
"As of January 31, 2014, the World Bank's portfolio in Pakistan consisted of 24 active projects with a total commitment of $4.4 billion. The Bank manages a Multi-Donor Trust Fund for conflict affected areas of about $175.6 million, which provides grants to KP, FATA and Balochistan. In addition, the Bank maintains an extensive and ongoing analytic work program on a wide range of economic and sector specific topics."

More, non-CPEC projects:

http://www.pcq.com.pk/category/pakistan-construction-projects/
Such a stupid long paragraphs
1) SAME MILTARY BUT DIFFERENT CHIEF. I DIDNT GET WHAT U WERE SAYING IN LAST PART. BUT KARACHI WAS PEACEFUL IN MUSHARRAF ERA. STATS AGREE WITH ME
2) DIDNT GET THE SECOND PART. BUT IT WAS STUPID. SHOW THAT TO OTHER NOONIES MAY BE THEY UNDERSTAND IT
3) THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ZARDARI AND ALTAF AS WELL .,
4) IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE. BTW WHERE IS METRO LAHORE AUDITING. ?
5) AGAIN U ASK US FOR PROOFS AND REPEATLY DIDNT SHOW ANY PROOF THAT DAWN IS PAID BY IK,. NAWAZ SHARIF IS IN TOP 3 RICHEST MAN IN PAKISTAN. IK DOESNT EVEN COME IN FIRST THOUSANDTH

You forgot the BEST reason: People get the government they deserve. :D

Agreed!!!!!!!!!:P

cringe-bush-2_2661242k-large.jpg

'My opponents misunderestimated me.':smart:
George W Bush (43rd President) 2001-2009. Bush is seen here in an awkward moment during the 2001 Thanksgiving Presidential Turkey Pardon.

Such a stupid long paragraphs
1) SAME MILTARY BUT DIFFERENT CHIEF. I DIDNT GET WHAT U WERE SAYING IN LAST PART. BUT KARACHI WAS PEACEFUL IN MUSHARRAF ERA. STATS AGREE WITH ME
2) DIDNT GET THE SECOND PART. BUT IT WAS STUPID. SHOW THAT TO OTHER NOONIES MAY BE THEY UNDERSTAND IT
3) THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ZARDARI AND ALTAF AS WELL .,
4) IT DIDNT MAKE SENSE. BTW WHERE IS METRO LAHORE AUDITING. ?
5) AGAIN U ASK US FOR PROOFS AND REPEATLY DIDNT SHOW ANY PROOF THAT DAWN IS PAID BY IK,. NAWAZ SHARIF IS IN TOP 3 RICHEST MAN IN PAKISTAN. IK DOESNT EVEN COME IN FIRST THOUSANDTH
Good luck with your battle with Viper :enjoy:
For some reason
That guy despite being American is pure Nooni Tooni........

What criticism? That people get the government they deserve is a well known adage, made famous by many people, and it applies to Pakistan too.

And I cant disagree. Look at us. Just go to a Pakistani market. We sell adulterated spices, we increase prices around festivals and most of the time when we come home and weigh the stuff its always lower than what was bought or what was on the package.

There is chaos everywhere. The roads, traffic and lack of hygiene. In one way or another, these are markers of our own personality and behaviour.

This is everyday stuff. Dishonesty is part of our everyday life. On top of that, the biggest criminals and known offenders, money launderers dont get the punishment they deserve. When a reward and punishment system breaks down in society, the worst people come to the surface. Thats why you have most corrupt, most criminal people becoming our political leaders.

These leaders are a refelction of our collective and individual character. You might not be one of them @Ammara Chaudhry but these leaders do reflect our national character.

And I tell you what! If given an opportunity, our nation will elect Sharif for the 4th time too!

Good luck with your battle with Viper :enjoy:
For some reason
That guy despite being American is pure Nooni Tooni........
na . i dnt think @Viper0011. is even a US citizen. he have so much time to waste . Im pretty sure he is someone from maryium nawaz propaganda cell

When was Bush PML-N's appointed PM for Pakistan? :D

Let me answer that with this. :rofl:

What criticism? That people get the government they deserve is a well known adage, made famous by many people, and it applies to Pakistan too.

It also applies to all other countries in the world.:big_boss:

George-W-Bush_large.jpg

'Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?'
George W Bush (43rd President) 2001-2009

I tell you what! If given an opportunity, our nation will elect Sharif for the 4th time too!
In the system where idiots are in abundance......
And you choose that system in which quantity is given prime importance over quantity...... then such things happen.......

Let me answer that with this. :rofl:

It also applies to all other countries in the world.:big_boss:

'Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?'
George W Bush (43rd President) 2001-2009

Except that the topic of this thread is not the other countries of the world. :D

And I cant disagree. Look at us. Just go to a Pakistani market. We sell adulterated spices, we increase prices around festivals and most of the time when we come home and weigh the stuff its always lower than what was bought or what was on the package.

There is chaos everywhere. The roads, traffic and lack of hygiene. In one way or another, these are markers of our own personality and behaviour.

This is everyday stuff. Dishonesty is part of our everyday life. On top of that, the biggest criminals and known offenders, money launderers dont get the punishment they deserve. When a reward and punishment system breaks down in society, the worst people come to the surface. Thats why you have most corrupt, most criminal people becoming our political leaders.

These leaders are a refelction of our collective and individual character. You might not be one of them @Ammara Chaudhry but these leaders do reflect our national character.

And I tell you what! If given an opportunity, our nation will elect Sharif for the 4th time too!

Well said. We love to blame others when we are the ones at fault.

If they are successful in getting rid of PIA, PSM and load shedding I may end up voting for them in the next elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom