What's new

14 FC Troops Killed in Terrorist Attack

Such pathetic comments from you .... FC is doing the best it can... what can those guys do if their vehicle is blasted by an IED ? heck even NATO cant do anything to protect itself frm these bloody ieds....

As for FC humiliating itself.. ive seen an FC soldier smiling with his jaw torn up by a 7.62mm! ive seen 9 FC soldiers fighting 60 taliban high on drugs.. and killing 20 while losing 1 man who was hit by an RPG... The fight continued for 4-5 hours!

Ive seen FC guys arrestin 9 would be suicide bombers with suicide jackets... The only things they lack are helis and heavy equipment.. though they are being provided by MBTs but they seriously lack sohisticated equipment... the NVGs are few 1 for 16 men company... helis.. etc... they r armed with AKs,Draganovs,G3s,RPG-7s,MG-3s,DsHks and mortars...

You guys suck!

May Allah bless the brave soldiers...and give patience to their loved ones...ameen..

The MOTTO of my fathers force was "Shaheed tal zondayway"... Shaheeds never die!
Are you talking about the comment i made

Why has there been this sudden spike in attacks against FC ? it almost seems co-ordinated and delibrate that FC is being targetted in such a manner. We should beef up the Frontier Corp with better equipment

There is no protection from IED and what security forces need is good support of home dpt..

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Sure its a gorilla warfare and Pakistan politicians are party to it.
Imagine if FC capture or shoot at armed terrorists in Baluchistan than it will become a political scandal.
Mind it BLA is not a terrorist organisation, they are granted asylum in any state they wish.
Infact, according to kerry lugar bill it is Pakistani nation which is terrorists, which is accepted by Ghadari govt.

For whatever reason FC either cannot fight back or wont fight back..Why send them there? If they cant fight? As human Bait for BLA terrorists?

Yes there is no protection fron IED..But that is a known fact and you always travel in a convoy of well spaced vehicles so that if one of the vehicles trigger IED the rest are safe,and if if on comes under attack the ones behind can fire back..
Some thing is very wrong here as the monumental success of BLA in pretty much every attack raises suspicions.
This isnt normal even in a gorilla warfare..
Either FC has BLA moles within their ranks or FC has no strategy specific to gorilla warfare or such big loss of life and weapons cant happen so easy.

For whatever reason FC either cannot fight back or wont fight back..Why send them there? If they cant fight? As human Bait for BLA terrorists?

Thts your misconception! NOBODY ON HELL CAN PREVENT AN IED ! NO JAMMER NO NOTHING...

FC Soldiers are one of the TOUGHEST i have seen! and i believe they are a very important asset of Pakistan!

Thts your misconception! NOBODY ON HELL CAN PREVENT AN IED ! NO JAMMER NO NOTHING...

FC Soldiers are one of the TOUGHEST i have seen! and i believe they are a very important asset of Pakistan!

We read the news before commenting...
This wasnt JUST and IED attack...Even the great big NATO and USA cant save themselves from IED,thats understood..
But this incident and all others also involve attacking BLA terrorists,who always get away with FC men and equipment..
Cant FC protect themselves frm being Kidnapped and getting killed in such large numbers?
IED doesnt take prisoners and IED doesn't get away with Guns and munition loot...or does it?

We read the news before commenting...
This wasnt JUST and IED attack...Even the great big NATO and USA cant save themselves from IED,thats understood..
But this incident and all others also involve attacking BLA terrorists,who always get away with FC men and equipment..
Cant FC protect themselves frm being Kidnapped and getting killed in such large numbers?
IED doesnt take prisoners and IED doesn't get away with Guns and munition loot...or does it?

Two FC vehicles were completely destroyed in the attack.

Security officials and attackers shot fire at each other after the blast.

Read it carefully than!

Either FC has BLA moles within their ranks or FC has no strategy specific to gorilla warfare or such big loss of life and weapons cant happen so easy.

most likely and IED or rocket attack, (no one was kidnapped) the terrorists have all the time in the world to wait for their chances. from reports it appears that BLF (a BLA clone) ambushed the vehicle.

this is the only way the insurgents score the kills against the conventional forces say in Pakistan and Afghanistan. almost 90% of the NATO deaths are during patrol from IEDs or sniper fire. fight in FATA and Balochistan is no different.

expect an increase in the attacks since the closure of NATO supplies. the recent AL Jazeera program about BLA terrorists with SA-7 (or its clone) MANPAD was advertised for a reason.

the greater Balochistan game is in full swing at the moment, USA wants to teach Iran a lesson and if it hurts Pakistan too then no one in washington will loose any sleep.

your last para is pure speculation and an insult to Baloch soldiers and policemen
my two relations have served in FC with honour.

now watch as the BLA leaders are hunted down and the resulting outcry over FC's "brutality"

Put it this way....
I have known FC soldiers for years....
Years ago when Air Marshal Asgher Khan was under house arrest....FC was stationed right outside my school guarding his house.....That was 1980s,early 80s and all of us used to talk to them...fascinated by the stories they used to tell us....
Then met them in early 90s during Karachi turmoil....and later for a very different reason elsewhere..
Back then they used to be Rugged men..well adapted to difficult situations..Fared well in Urban warfare ... I saw it in Karachi..and that was more difficult than any war in Mountains..

I am always deeply shocked with this type of news that FC men can be butchered and kidnapped and their munition looted as bounty.....

What happened to them?

@Safriz

I am sorry I have listened to the news on tv and read the link too, no where it says the FC were kidnapped ... it was an abush with rocket attack

How is it that both Taliab and Baluch terrorist attacks increase in frequency and intensity whenever US-Pakistan relations are tense?

How is it that the BLA terrorists were shown carrying SAM's in the recent Al Jazeera program on Baluchistan? Even the Taliban have not been known to have used or acquired SAM's since the US invasion of Afghanistan, so who is providing the BLA with all these sophisticated weapons?

I say look no further than the fact that the Afghan and US governments sheltered and supported Brahamdegh Bugti and various other BLA terrorists, as disclosed by tUS diplomatic cables containing transcripts of conversations between Karzai, US, UN and Afghan officials, discussing the presence of Bugit and BLA terrorists in Kabul and Afghanistan.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Are they really under resources ? means these is kind of demoralizing situation for both FC and people who they are protecting ..
Is there separate budget for them or they get share from defense budget ..

FC (Baluchistan and KP) comes under the Interior Ministry, since the FC is a force primarily for internal security duties, and therefore the FC budget is separate from the Army budget.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Such pathetic comments from you .... FC is doing the best it can... what can those guys do if their vehicle is blasted by an IED ? heck even NATO cant do anything to protect itself frm these bloody ieds....

As for FC humiliating itself.. ive seen an FC soldier smiling with his jaw torn up by a 7.62mm! ive seen 9 FC soldiers fighting 60 taliban high on drugs.. and killing 20 while losing 1 man who was hit by an RPG... The fight continued for 4-5 hours!

Ive seen FC guys arrestin 9 would be suicide bombers with suicide jackets... The only things they lack are helis and heavy equipment.. though they are being provided by MBTs but they seriously lack sohisticated equipment... the NVGs are few 1 for 16 men company... helis.. etc... they r armed with AKs,Draganovs,G3s,RPG-7s,MG-3s,DsHks and mortars...

You guys suck!

May Allah bless the brave soldiers...and give patience to their loved ones...ameen..

The MOTTO of my fathers force was "Shaheed tal zondayway"... Shaheeds never die!

PN - I am aware of the equipment you mentioned being provided to the FC, but I thought that it was primarily provided to the FC- Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa, not FC-Baluchistan, since the larger threat so far has been from the TTP in KP and FATA, and not the BLA/BLF terrorists.

FC.....RIP.

For God's sake. Kill these BLA terrorists. Bury them. or throw them in the sea.

****** animals.
:angry:

How is it that both Taliab and Baluch terrorist attacks increase in frequency and intensity whenever US-Pakistan relations are tense?

How is it that the BLA terrorists were shown carrying SAM's in the recent Al Jazeera program on Baluchistan? Even the Taliban have not been known to have used or acquired SAM's since the US invasion of Afghanistan, so who is providing the BLA with all these sophisticated weapons?.

A reasonable explanation could be that Pakistani intelligence agencies have been using American assets to target their own headaches while portraying them as western threats thereby absolving themselves from any consequences.

The rest of your propounding on advanced technology in the hands of the extremists could very well be stolen or mere conjecture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom