What's new

14 countries interested in BrahMos missiles

Why did it take decades to confess...Answer because it is a blatant lie. Russians are not tied to Chinese that they would keep quiet lets be clear hindustan is decades away from where Chinese industries are. Until there is no proof shove that mig corp where it belongs and stop babbling.

For all the hindustanis first innovate yourself before blaming mocking everyone else. Some Chinese is going to come and list copied reverse professionally engineered and non copied Military innovations and products and comparison and your list would still be lagging behind so suggest stick to the Topic don't make laughing stock out of yourselves.

For Chinese members it is license product every item is imported and assembled and they have certain rights, shares and permission to sales the product if countries are interested no outsider has the right to bash it is their dealing.

Thanks for you expert commentary sir, but you can leave as of now for ^^^Cheerleaders not allowed here^^^ :coffee:

Any cover story displeasing the Chinese is considered to be a conspiracy here on this forum....

look a chinese is making fun of Indian abilities when it is known worldwide that they have got zero ability to innovate and discover something new and all that you can do is to steal other's technology and reverse engineer it to produce cheap models of that particular thing.you guys have a world wide reputation(abeit a bad one) in copy right violation and even your "bosom buddy" the North korean also don't trust you because of this mentality of yours:rofl:

You know, you mouth is the most "powerful", before making the comments, you must have greased the god lotion, and drunk a cup of ganges river water, so "powerful"!!

Another burning Chinese @ss spotted!!!!:yay:
Yes, I am burning, it is too hot, but not because of india, If a impotent india can let China burning, how can we fase USA?

You know, you mouth is the most "powerful", before making the comments, you must have greased the god lotion, and drunk a cup of ganges river water, so "powerful"!!

Yes, I am burning, it is too hot, but not because of india, If a impotent india can let China burning, how can we fase USA?

The Chinese @ss burns again!!!!:flame:

An idiot that has to troll on every Indian development with some or the other dumb remark :lol:

I questioned you idiot said Brahmos is "indigenous" missiles, so what's the problem, the whole world know it is joint project between Russia and Indian, and main component technology supplied by Russia, you lied to say it is indigenous, hehe, is it your development? you are too cheap.
And you sholdn't laugh, too idiotic.

I will respect indian development, if you have, y
About our development, you can envy them, although you will not admit you will!!!
You should chrish your vote, don't choose another impotent leader with just a bigh mouth like you have again and again!

I questioned you idiot said Brahmos is "indigenous" missiles, so what's the problem, the whole world know it is joint project between Russia and Indian, and main component technology supplied by Russia, you lied to say it is indigenous, hehe, is it your development? you are too cheap.

About our development, you can envy them, although you will not admit you are!!!
You chrish your vote, don't choose another impotent leader again and again!

Mate you are just trolling and nothing else.......who said brahmos is an indigenous development it is a joint venture between India and Russia.........Russia already have P-700 and P-800 so they decided not to buy it....it is inspired by the Russians super sonic missiles.....hopes u understands if not then....

Indians, stop being insecure and get real.

Ask yourself, why would anyone buy your missile if it's more expensive than the Russian counterpart, lack the support and technical know how to induct and integrate it with foreign weapon systems (especially when India hasn't fully achieved this themselves).

No western aligned military would purchase the Brahmos, and anyone else who can afford it would go straight to the Russians. For those not wealthy enough, the inflated price tag would certainly steer away. Unless Indian start giving the missiles away, this missile will not have any market outside of India.

The Chinese have a saying that loosely translate into the well taught apprentice kills the master, Russia is india's master but given India's dependence on the former, is this really feasible to try and compete with them directly?

Mate you are just trolling and nothing else.......who said brahmos is an indigenous development it is a joint venture between India and Russia.........Russia already have P-700 and P-800 so they decided not to buy it....it is inspired by the Russians super sonic missiles.....hopes u understands if not then....
Why you don't read the comment of that idiot before open your mouth to criticize and teach other?

Why did it take decades to confess...Answer because it is a blatant lie. Russians are not tied to Chinese that they would keep quiet lets be clear hindustan is decades away from where Chinese industries are. Until there is no proof shove that mig corp where it belongs and stop babbling.
Pls quit cheerleading for China,and stop worrying about Indian Defence Industry,we were able to develop a Combat helicopter inhouse,and spare that time to worry about your own defence and space industry :lol:

For all the hindustanis first innovate yourself before blaming mocking everyone else.
Nb
Look who is talking,a Pakistani!tell this to your countrymen first,weren't you guys the secong least innovative country?As for Indian innovation,we have a thriving science and technology sector,we are one among leading space powers and nuclear powers,we are world leaders in 'thorium nuclear technology',we are also a member of leading projects like Large Hadron Colloder and is a member of ITER project.

Nowwhen it comes to missile technology we have ICBMs,SLBMs,advanced SAMs and ABM systems and Quasi Ballistic missiles,we also have a bunch of advanced space launchers.So it is logical to think that India have done a good part in the R&D(well you guys beleive that Pakistan which cannot even develop.turboprop trainer aircraft on its own,did a significant part in JF17 R&D,so take this)
and also India is developing another supersonic cruise missile ,LRCM,which would have a range of 1000kms,and also the hypersonic brahmos,heck dude we even ground tested a scramjet engine back in 2006,so do not worry about Indian Innovation

And while you are away in Canada,do worry about the fact that Pakistan cannot even develop Car engines.

Some Chinese is going to come and list copied reverse professionally engineered and non copied Military innovations and products and comparison and your list would still be lagging behind so suggest stick to the Topic don't make laughing stock out of yourselves.

What is the difference between a one-to-one copy and a reverse engineered product?both are the same.And in India,we respect Intellectual Property Rights,for uz,like we manufacture the Su-30 MKI with Indian components like mission computer,Core Avionics computerradar computer and like,here at HAL plant,

China do not even care about IPRs and they have made the J11 without any permission of Sukhoi and Russia

For Chinese members it is license product every item is imported and assembled and they have certain rights, shares and permission to sales the product if countries are interested no outsider has the right to bash it is their dealing.

Haha typical...So by your logic eurocopters are license produced in China,so every time Eurocopters are sold,do they seek Chinese Permission??
Brahmos is a JV,thats why India have.50.5% share and much of R&D of even Brahmos2 is done in India(and for your Information,it is just one of our 3 hypersonic projects,DRDO and ISRO have them)

And importing and assembling??Would you do anything to please your Chinese friends?

I dont know what you were thinking,a country that can build a space launcher would have the ability to manufacture a supersonic CM

And FYI Brahmos is produced in India,and there are huge orders placed for it,and the manufacturing facilities at BrahmosAerospace is so advanced that they recently received contracts for building Cryogenic engines for ISRO

About our development, you can envy them, although you will not admit you will!!!
You should chrish your vote, don't choose another impotent leader with just a bigh mouth like you have again and again!

Where the hell did I say that it was purely indigenous????? Mine was a general remark on all such indigenous developments which are conspired by the Chinese to be imported or copied for one or the other nation, stupid and BTW India holds more stake in the Brahmos Aerospace and all of its 32 tests were carried on in India in the Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur and at Vishkhapatnam (submarine launched variant)by DRDO only and up till now it has been deployed in the Indian Navy and Army only and as far as your developments are concerned we have nothing to envy about, our needs are for our defense purposes only

I wish I could but couldn't for I not eligible to vote right now and I wish my current leader has a big mouth for which he is already criticized...

Indians, stop being insecure and get real.

Ask yourself, why would anyone buy your missile if it's more expensive than the Russian counterpart, lack the support and technical know how to induct and integrate it with foreign weapon systems (especially when India hasn't fully achieved this themselves).

No western aligned military would purchase the Brahmos, and anyone else who can afford it would go straight to the Russians. For those not wealthy enough, the inflated price tag would certainly steer away. Unless Indian start giving the missiles away, this missile will not have any market outside of India.

The Chinese have a saying that loosely translate into the well taught apprentice kills the master, Russia is india's master but given India's dependence on the former, is this really feasible to try and compete with them directly?

What do you mean?India hasn't fully integrated/inducted the Brahmos??
FYI It is in service with our army,nearly every destroyer/frigate of Indian navy have them,and the airlaunched version is under developmrnt.
Pls dont bother commenting if you doesnt know anything about it.

And by the way,you should have read the first post,yes 14 countries are intrested in Brahmos

Yes, I am burning, it is too hot, but not because of india, If a impotent india can let China burning, how can we fase USA?[/QUOTE]

No! you cannot face USA..thats the bitter truth. Live with it...lets get back to the topic.

For all the hindustanis first innovate yourself before blaming mocking everyone else. Some Chinese is going to come and list copied reverse professionally engineered and non copied Military innovations and products and comparison and your list would still be lagging behind so suggest stick to the Topic don't make laughing stock out of yourselves.

Tell that to General Designer of the Kamov Design Bureau Sergei Mikheyev , that you are bloody liar , ok wait a minute i never heard Chinese saying he is lying , so why a pakistani who has ill information about the project jumping in its defence ?

Do some reading

Kamov Reveals Involvement in China

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom