What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me there was a Communist Party of China for thousands of years? Damn where was that in my history books :woot:

No, read properly. I said that "China" has lasted for thousands of years. :lol:

The Communist Party is just another government, which will rise and fall like the others.

Comparing wooden hulled ferry to a metal hulled ships. Attaboy! You enlighten us on how strong chinese ships are. :D :D
But you wouldnt know the difference between wood and metal. You would just go by what Hu Jintao tells you wouldnt you?

So maybe all Indian ferry boats are wooden hulled,but in China that is not the case.most ferry boats are metal hulled,even boats in a park lake in Beijing.

So maybe all Indian ferry boats are wooden hulled,but in China that is not the case.most ferry boats are metal hulled,even boats in a park lake in Beijing.
u mean to say that metal hulled boats are wellcomed to get sunk...lol

Still you are a 3rd world country

It was you Indians who brought up IQ, now you guys are crying. :P

And yes, we are a third-world country, but we are still 40 years ahead of India (according to the Economist). :azn:

And we will give you another 'Chola incident' response making you run with your tail between your legs.

Wiki cochin, mazagaon, pipavav shipyards. Oh I m extremely sorry if wiki is banned in you country.

Comparing wooden hulled ferry to a metal hulled ships. Attaboy! You enlighten us on how strong chinese ships are. :D :D
But you wouldnt know the difference between wood and metal. You would just go by what Hu Jintao tells you wouldnt you?

Very true in the case of the Chinese :D

Tibet ultimately would would declare its allegiance to India one day or another. Petty chinese railway tracks are not going to prevent that.

It is true that with all that national pride and chest thumping, they forget what their war-god Sun-Tzu taught them. Chinese are going into a ditch. Long Live, Chinese martial race!:woot::bad:

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another Chola incident? We'll gladly do a 4:1 kill ratio again.

If Tibet declares allegiance to India we will simply make sure India no longer exists as an entity that can be declared allegiance to. Not a threat, just a fact Indian.

Then why withdraw and cry for it later? :confused:

LOL, so you admit that you didn't win anything back then. We withdrew behind the LoC ourselves, the Indian Army didn't do squat against us. :P

An entire Indian state was given to you as charity, you never won in any sector.

It was you Indians who brought up IQ, now you guys are crying. :P

And yes, we are a third-world country, but we are still 40 years ahead of India (according to the Economist). :azn:

Its the Chinese here who are obsessed with showing their 'superior intelligence' at the drop of a hat that forced Indians to add the 'high IQ' term as a prefix to address the Chinese..Anways we are happy with our low IQ. Atleast we don't manage to sink a brand new ship right in the dock.

LOL, so you admit that you didn't win anything back then. We withdrew behind the LoC ourselves, the Indian Army didn't do squat against us. :P

An entire Indian state was accepted by you as charity.

Well obviously China came out victorious.. any Indian will accept that. And win anything? They were already party of the Union of India, which still are. China is still crying over Arunachal Pradesh.

Well I'm sure a few thousand wounded Chinese soldiers and almost a thousand killed doesn't mean much to you. Nice to know what you think of your soldiers. :)

Its the Chinese here who are obsessed with showing their 'superior intelligence' at the drop of a hat that forced Indians to add the 'high IQ' term as a prefix to address the Chinese..Anways we are happy with our low IQ. Atleast we don't manage to sink a brand new ship right in the dock.

You think one sunken boat, is as bad as having an average intelligence that borders on mild retardation?

:no:

You did annihilate India in 62? :laugh::laugh:

But to your surprise, India still exists.

The truth is that you guys were able to advance until you came face to face with real Indian military strength. You guys took a couple of thousand border guards equipped with lathis as PoW. But as soon as you came with equipped Indian regiment, you guys ran off as if you had a running stomach.

Early Chinese positions in regions of higher altitudes would thus have provided them with an advantage. To reclaim high ground would generally require a higher ratio of attackers to defenders.

learn to read, buddy. If Chinese had an advantage over there, then why did they run away afterwards. How did India defend Sikkim with just 4 casualities? Tells a tale about the Chinese military doesnt it?
I dont blame them. Who would fight for a party? we Indians fight for our country, Chinese soldiers are made to fight for their party. Pity on them:undecided::undecided:

Kid, wars are political. We got our 4:1 kill ratio and left. If we decided that Sikkim was worth taking, then we would take it, just the way we bombed 500 Vietnamese sailors, took our islands back and there's nothing they can do about it.

With low IQ we managed to become the 2nd fastest economy in the world.Thats good enough for us? but with high IQ you are still a 3rd world country dreaming of super power status.

Sorry to break it to you, but growing at 6.9% is NOT the second-fastest in the world.

Turkey, Sri Lanka and Argentina all grow at above 8%+. :azn:

And those are just the first three that come to my head.

Sorry to break it to you, but growing at 6.9% is NOT the second-fastest in the world.

Yeah.. call me when they overtake Indian economy.

I find Indians jump on any opportunity to bash Chinese quality. This was an accident. Ships do sink when they get caught in accidents. Why don't they call the Italian cruise ship bad quality? This has nothing to do with the quality.

It seems that being pathetic is the favorite Indian past time.

I find Indians jump on any opportunity to bash Chinese quality. This was an accident. Ships do sink when they get caught in accidents. Why don't they call the Italian cruise ship bad quality? This has nothing to do with the quality.

Agreed truly pathetic.

What about sustainability?

Qatar's growth rate is 16% for 2010, 26.75% in 2007.

Paraguay stands at 14% for 2010, and it was -3.9% in 2009

Afghanistan's growth rate was 15% at 2008 now its around 4%.

Get educated mate!

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

We are just paying back the same coin, you get what you spread. hatred in this case.

Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom