What's new

11 Indian soldiers died the day when 7 PA soldiers were martyred: Army Chief

Yea and this is just a part from Sunny Deol's next Rambo Gupta movie....except they forgot to remove the Taranga.

Super Stuff , right up the alley

upload_2016-11-16_13-6-15.png

Videos that i have watched are mostly old and shot by terrorists attacking IA.

In the surgical strike it was confirmed by SSP mirpur range that 5 PA men are dead.You never accepted like kargil

You didn't watch all videos. Try again. Start with this:

https://defence.pk/threads/bharti-bunker-busted.461320/

That SSP mirpur story was a fake and had more holes than Indira gandhi had in her body after getting killed by her body guards. Come up with something better. :)

Videos that i have watched are mostly old and shot by terrorists attacking IA.

In the surgical strike it was confirmed by SSP mirpur range that 5 PA men are dead.You never accepted like kargil

Well i look at my country map and i still wonder which thrashing did we get?
are you guys that retarded you can clearly see 2 elderly weak women like are they fit enough to even carry vegetables knock some sense your brain mate

Well i look at my country map and i still wonder which thrashing did we get?

I also checked my country map and didn't find any change in its since Sep 29 Surgical strike drama.

But still you got thrashed. Those 14 coffins are a testimony. In addition Chandu chohan also thinks that India got thrashed. He told us personally ;)

The counter response was expected by the Army, show no mercy to these Indians, they should get a taste of their own medicine and feel the pain.

I also checked my country map and didn't find any change in its since Sep 29 Surgical strike drama.

But still you got thrashed. Those 14 coffins are a testimony. In addition Chandu chohan also thinks that India got thrashed. He told us personally ;)
Aray yaar tum foreplay ko climax kyu mantay hoo maray bhai!!

Just kidding i hope there is peace.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Have a look

Bohat dard ho rahi thi na india ki gand mien , abb sakoon a jai ga

India will now be left like that limp ugly indian flag in the video
Bhai tabahi toh hogi dono taraf par safaid kapda toh nhi latkaya na danday pe.

Aray yaar tum foreplay ko climax kyu mantay hoo maray bhai!!

Just kidding i hope there is peace.

Bhai climax tak ki story hamarai hath main hai. Aur agai ka script bhi hum hi likhain gai.

Anyways I also hope there would bepeace. :)

Agree.... your Amy makes it so easy for us as well. We just need to post that surrender picture and everything becomes so calm... lol

You can keep watching that picture 24/7. Nothing would change that is happening today on LOC. :)

You can keep watching that picture 24/7. Nothing would change that is happening today on LOC. :)

You are right.. we should post videos from Kargil war as well. That has become boring now.

You are right.. we should post videos from Kargil war as well. That has become boring now.

Again no impact to what is happening today. No relief for those 14 coffins. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom