What's new

11 Indian soldiers died the day when 7 PA soldiers were martyred: Army Chief

The so called open Indian society and media has opened up so wide that everything is floating through without being noticed.
Or maybe it's just in a a shock, while artillery and ATGMs are being used on LOC, there's not even a whisper in the Indin media which doesn't even usually misses an innocent balloon landing in some field. ... definitely shock to the Indian system.

The so called open Indian society and media has opened up so wide that everything is floating through without being noticed.
Or maybe it's just in a a shock, while artillery and ATGMs are being used on LOC, there's not even a whisper in the Indin media which doesn't even usually misses an innocent balloon landing in some field. ... definitely shock to the Indian system.

it is indeed weird how Indian media let pass Pakistan's acknowledgment of its 7 dead soldiers , the country who takes pride and make headlines of capturing an ISI pigeon let go of recent offense ? its really weird

I am assuming that these figures are deflated, since you wouldn't really have an idea how many troops are in the destroyed Indian posts.

Indians were very serious in regards to DGMO Statement on Sir G KAL strikes and believed the statements. Now a Pakistani Army Chief (higher level than a DGMO), is quoted saying 40+ Indian soldiers dead after Sir G Kal strikes. It should be pretty normal to believe this statement as it links to their argument/logic.
Sure if you are willing to accept that surgical strikes happened...so what's your take?...Also keep in mind that quoting casualties on opposite side should always be taken with pinch of salt...this is not easy and is often clouded due to various reasons...

Look in India Pakistan context both sides believe their own...Now as far as IA is concerned one thing is pretty clear...given civilian control is much tighter on IA there is very less secrecy on matters like these...Be it weapons procurement, budget spending etc are all our for public scrutiny...Also almost on daily basis there were reports where Indian side was reporting casualties on their end...All these days not a single casualty from Pakistani side and in fact trolled a lot on PDF about how GPS enabled mortars are getting too much for IA to handle :disagree:...and then suddenly 7 reported on a single day on your side....but then along with that 11 on Indian side...for which there is not a single report on India side....so we were fine in acknowledging casualties on our side on daily basis without any acknowledgement from the other side however our tongue caught the cheek when we actually managed to payback?? Something is not matching...no??

Yes now it sound b.s.

There is no neutral media which support these claims. So india will take it with a pinch of salt.
Are you really MAD or just being indian??

how many neutral media can access IOK in the first place??? Do not try to hide your army and Modi weaknesses
Shame on india

I am assuming that these figures are deflated, since you wouldn't really have an idea how many troops are in the destroyed Indian posts.
The argument goes both ways and why you think deflated...why not inflated?? since we don't know how many soldiers were there in the destroyed posts...Also may i ask one question....there were some Pakistani posts destroyed as well...right? so how come PA manage to destroy post with Indian soldiers and then report deflated numbers however Indian only end up destroying Pakistani abandoned posts(since not much was reported in Pakistan before this 7)

Same can be said about your troops as well. You had no idea how many troops were killed in pakistani posts.

Yes we would because we will have their bodies. Please think before you speak because I don't have time to reply back to silly replies.

indian media cant show the truth nor the indian gov

all they can do only shout and cry thats what i saw in my life past 25 years

if india realy want to test his power on pakistan then why not go ahead move your IA and just see the response of PA

You will better know that this is not a PAK of 71 where we have to defend east and west borders

I remember watching one your political commentates (Hassan Nissar I guess) few months back, the phrase that he used to describe Pakistan.

पाकिस्तान की वाहिद कौम अपनी बर्बादी की खबरों का जशन मनाती है ( Sorry, but not my words, you will find the same in YouTube)

Sadly, I can see the same in your reply. :(

HE had to ...he is a total failure,... .. he is worst than Musharaf in chest thumping and claims
if some 1 kick indian b..ts on there faces thats worst Gen Raheel

Makes me gigs

Common kids just try to accept and ask your poor modi what happened on his side

Did Pakistani Army chief come down to Indian side to count bodies and give number 11 to Indian casualties ??

Indian Army and BSF routinely twits talking about destroying 14 pak rangers post or destroying 4 pak army posts
in last few weeks , but never put any number to Pakistani casualties as it's not possible to do so .

So who gave these figures to the IA or BSF......Hanuman flying around with a solar calculator.

Back
Top Bottom