What's new

1012 Rape cases were registered in UP in past five months!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and indian population keeps growing..............

Funny to see ignorant pakistani posters jumping over such issues.
Even after having one of the lowest rape rate in the world, I still don't say India is not safe and we need to improve.
But ever Pakistani posters and British Media do use their brain taking ratio of rape cases with population?:D
http://www.unodc.org/documents/data...rnational_Statistics_on_Crime_and_Justice.pdf

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
and indian population keeps growing..............

@waz Seems work for you being added.

My sympathies as ever.

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-cleaning-is-coming-brace-yourselves-f942a2.jpg

What reality check?
Giving reports?
I can also do the same with giving dozens from your country cuz it happens there more than India.
But I'm just trying to be moderate so that I don't violate a rule and get banned. Otherwise, me and you both know.:)
(Sorry Mods)

These people continue to make Joke of the word Secular- Soon It would be used as slang If something is not done to stop them-

It was always a slang that was not required in a society which was already tolerant. Th term originated during the times when Europe was moving from a taliban-like Church-controlled system to an open minded one.

But it was introduced in the constitution when Indira Gandhi shoved it down everyone's throats during her emergency period in 1976.

Tell me something; Wasn't India tolerant for the preceding 30 years to that year? Of course it was! Then why the hell did she find it necessary to shove that word into the constitution?

Because the Nehru dynasty knew even then that playing with religion will give it total control across the country.

That is why the word has always been a farce, a lie.

Blame Congress and its 60 years of nonsense in the country.

And now because of their patronising politics, these other small regional goon-parties are also taking it to the new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom