What's new

100000s Indians be Deported from Arab States | Rascist Comments on Arabs, Arab Women | Job Losses

Most of the world dont buy Russian oil, they replace it with Arabs oil.

Arabs are now cashing as oil price is pretty high at 90 USD per barrel. The supply is tight, this is why oil price goes up. Israel - Hamas war is also supporting high oil price.

Russian oil discount is not large, but for Indian refinery industry that discount is still good enough as India playing with big volume to supply huge Indian oil demand and also to reexport it after being refined in India.

For crude market, Saudi and Irak are quite dominating, most of crude oil that Indonesian Pertamina import comes from Saudi Arabia

look, 'Iraq' is our man :-) . ('our' means for India-Russia combined)
with that Iran has also been always our man :-)

Last edited:
This use to be 2020 now 2030..
we struggling to maintain with what we are....
US-NATO are playing some final game with the India, China, Russia and also with other emerging economies, who are just watching the world.....

Does the OP get extra paisa for fake, misleading, scintillating headlines or is it just a very bad case of attention-seeking-syndrome?

Does the OP get extra paisa for fake, misleading, scintillating headlines or is it just a very bad case of attention-seeking-syndrome?
Says an Indian begging for likes on a forum which despises him for the cretin he is
Go suck yourself urine choppers
This is a Pakistani forum not eatshitforenightenment.com

Either fund the website yourself and ban Indians, or close your eyes bikhmange

This no life no girl no hope lifeless motherfucier who’s life revolves around begging for likes and acceptance on a forum that despises him for what he is thinks he’s now funding it

Stay in your shit slum dildo pagan .
This is a Pakistani forum your begging for acceptance and likes on here won’t change a thing .
Shameless beghairat bastards no back bone no pride motherfucker

This is not Bharat shit forum. This is Pakistani defence forum. Don't behave like a Hindutva on this forum.

Dirty little bastards
Since morning I’ve had 3 calls from India begging me to change energy tariffs
“ please sir ... it will help me if you do “ on the way to work the lavatory attendant at the train station toilet asking for tips .
Yep you guessed it Indian . Just like the smelly motherfuckers who stank up the tube this morning .

These slum dwelling street shitting bastards have no pride in themselves their country nor their countrymen .

This no life no girl no hope lifeless motherfucier who’s life revolves around begging for likes and acceptance on a forum that despises him for what he is thinks he’s now funding it

Stay in your shit slum dildo pagan .
This is a Pakistani forum your begging for acceptance and likes on here won’t change a thing .
Shameless beghairat bastards no back bone no pride motherfucker

Dirty little bastards
Since morning I’ve had 3 calls from India begging me to change energy tariffs
“ please sir ... it will help me if you do “ on the way to work the lavatory attendant at the train station toilet asking for tips .
Yep you guessed it Indian . Just like the smelly motherfuckers who stank up the tube this morning .

These slum dwelling street shitting bastards have no pride in themselves their country nor their countrymen .
Stop crying bikhmange 🤣

Back
Top Bottom