What's new

1000 years of Ascending the Throne- Remembering the King

What a Joke, Sri Lanka newer has been a under any territory. with over 2600 written history, this land was once called Hela Dheepa (SInhalese Land), serendib (Arabs), Taprobane (Greeks), etc. don't put misleading information here. everytime those shitty Pandyans, Cholas came here they were *** kicked and send off to their original place throughout the thousands years of Lankan history. throughout the thousands years this land was sovereign one

What a Joke, Sri Lanka newer has been a under any territory. with over 2600 written history, this land was once called Hela Dheepa (SInhalese Land), serendib (Arabs), Taprobane (Greeks), etc. don't put misleading information here. everytime those shitty Pandyans, Cholas came here they were *** kicked and send off to their original place throughout the thousands years of Lankan history. throughout the thousands years this land was sovereign one
Don't ruin the circle jerk event.Reality is a hard mistress:D

There must be a mistake. 1000 years ago India was already been occupied and enslaved by you know who. How can there be a "Indian" king then? RSS conspiracy...
Well, the regions of modern Pakistan and Afghanistan were conquered by Arabs and Turks 1000 years ago.

Well, the regions of modern Pakistan and Afghanistan were conquered by Arabs and Turks 1000 years ago.
Nah.. you are mistaken... whole India was conquered.. you are a RSS, VHP, CIA, MOSSAD, RAW conspirator...

Chola is caste? It says chola had influence in Bengal but we never heard of that Chola?? very confusing?

Chola is caste? It says chola had influence in Bengal but we never heard of that Chola?? very confusing?
The Cholas were a royal family which ruled in southern India during ancient and early medieval period. Bengal was invaded in the 11th century by the Chola Empire and Western Chalukya Empire which led to the decline of the Pala Dynasty and Candra Dynasty and the establishment of the Sena Dynasty in Bengal.

The Cholas were a royal family which ruled in southern India during ancient and early medieval period. Bengal was invaded in the 11th century by the Chola Empire and Western Chalukya Empire which led to the decline of the Pala Dynasty and Candra Dynasty and the establishment of the Sena Dynasty in Bengal.

Not in our history... Sena's were the worst thing ever happened to Bengal.

Anyways have fun

Not in our history... Sena's were the worst thing ever happened to Bengal.

Anyways have fun
I am not really sure what you mean with "your history"
I merely mentioned historical facts. And I highly doubt that the Sena rulers were as
bad as the Turkic invaders of Bengal. The Sena rulers were appointed in Bengal by the famous Western Chalukya Empire of southern India which was one of the greatest Dynasties of medieval India. Unlike the Turkic rulers the Sena rulers were civilized people who did not commit atrocities in Bengal.

I am not really sure what you mean with "your history"
I merely mentioned historical facts. And I highly doubt that the Sena rulers were as
bad as the Turkic invaders of Bengal. The Sena rulers were appointed in Bengal by the famous Western Chalukya Empire of southern India which was one of the greatest Dynasties of medieval India. Unlike the Turkic rulers the Sena rulers were civilized people who did not commit atrocities in Bengal.
Senas reintrduced caste system in Bengal and thrown 80% of the Indian in gutter.

They also demoted Buddhist from highest caste to the lowest..

Senas reintrduced caste system in Bengal and thrown 80% of the Indian in gutter.

The Turkic invaders were responsible for the decline of Buddhism in Bengal as they destroyed Buddhist Universities and slaughtered Buddhist Monks. This was also confirmed by the Persian scholar Minhaj Al-Siraj who described the atrocities that were committed by the Turkic invaders in Bengal.

The Turkic invaders were responsible for the decline of Buddhism in Bengal as they destroyed Buddhist Universities and slaughtered Buddhist Monks. This was also confirmed by the Persian scholar Minhaj Al-Siraj who described the atrocities that were committed by the Turkic invaders in Bengal.

Turkik invasion was the escape way for the buddhist who did not want to remain as low caste by the low life Bhramin and Senas. They all coverted to much stronger religion to kick ***.

Turkik invasion was the escape way for the buddhist who did not want to remain as low caste by the low life Bhramin and Senas. They all coverted to much stronger religion to kick ***.
As I said before all these are historical facts which were mentioned by medieval Persian scholars
who were also disgusted by the atrocities that were committed by the Turkic invaders in Bengal.
But I can understand that its difficult for you to accept this.

True, I just realized several arent by city, etc ie. Rajput class, Vikrant Class Aircraft Carriers, Talwar class, etc.

Just that the they all have the same first letter for the most part.

INS Rajput (D51)
INS Rana (D52)
INS Ranjit (D53)
INS Ranvir (D54)
INS Ranvijay (D55)

INS Talwar (F40)
INS Trishul (F43)
INS Tabar (F44)
INS Teg (F45)
INS Tarkash (F50)
INS Trikand (F51)

INS Shivalik (F47)
INS Satpura (F48)
INS Sahyadri (F49)
Not even one battleship was named after a great Maratha warrior of the Maratha Empire who achieved more
than the Rajputs. It shows that the Indian government doesn't have a clue about Indian history.

Celebrations is limited to big temple in Tanjore. The state does not promote anything .

Hence my Tamil friend, you know what a big lie this whole 'Tamil issue' paraded by your Jayalalitha, Vaiko, Karunanidhi, Stalin etc is and how less it matters to them.

Remember, who accords respect to our cultural icons; RSS does. It equally respects our icons and Gurus as well.

By creating a 'Tamil' issue, they want to continue divide and rule.

thanks for the info specifically granite temple ...i saw the full documentary on National geographic channel. one day i visit the temple

I hope you will... I visited it once and was overwhelmed by its sheer grandeour.. Its unlike other temples... Have a visit.. :)

True, I just realized several arent by city, etc ie. Rajput class, Vikrant Class Aircraft Carriers, Talwar class, etc.

Just that the they all have the same first letter for the most part.

INS Rajput (D51)
INS Rana (D52)
INS Ranjit (D53)
INS Ranvir (D54)
INS Ranvijay (D55)

INS Talwar (F40)
INS Trishul (F43)
INS Tabar (F44)
INS Teg (F45)
INS Tarkash (F50)
INS Trikand (F51)

INS Shivalik (F47)
INS Satpura (F48)
INS Sahyadri (F49)

They have a Radar named after Rajendra... However naming a AC after him is out of question as AC are named after the letter V in Indian Navy for some reason..

There must be a mistake. 1000 years ago India was already been occupied and enslaved by you know who. How can there be a "Indian" king then? RSS conspiracy...

Lol..... Sheesh.. Be quiet.. Someone might steal the idea and shout Dravidian causes against RSSSS :D

Another comedian here..
Welcome..

Sheesh.. They teach you those in Madrassas..??
I usually marvel at the thoughts of Islam relieving a person from Caste discrimination... It led to a different kind of discrimination.. Original muslims vs converts... Converts were at the bottomest of the order that was present for Muslims.. They were not allowed to marry turks or Arabs or Afghans.. Even now, in India, Muslims marry as per their castes...

Back
Top Bottom