What's new

100 world known personalities

Bezerk you need a prize for this bro, lol.

I took a look at the pic: too hectic!
For 95 i say!
tOOOOOO Co0l f0r the carrrrrrrrrrr!

tOOOOOO Co0l By Farrrrrrrrrrr!

Last edited:
Bezerk you need a prize for this bro, lol.

I took a look at the pic: too hectic!
For 95 i say!
tOOOOOO Co0l f0r the carrrrrrrrrrr!

tOOOOOO Co0l f0r the Farrrrrrrrrrr!

Lol, Thanks!

History books, encyclopedia's, and General Knowledge finally paid off! :bounce:

Sherlock Holmes, is the little girl right??

and what is she famous for??

Sherlock Holmes, is the little girl right??

and what is she famous for??

That's Shirley Temple. A famous child actress from the 30's.

And Sherlock Holmes wasn't a little girl, He was a Fictional Detective. You never heard of him? :|

That's Shirley Temple. A famous child actress from the 30's.

thanks, there was another actor from the 1920-1930, Canadian famous actor, she did silent movies. I forgot her name, read abt her in high school.

thanks, there was another actor from the 1920-1930, Canadian famous actor, she did silent movies. I forgot her name, read abt her in high school.

If I'm not wrong, I think you're talking about "Pauline Garon".

Does this ring a bell?!?!

Mary Pickford. Born Toronto, Ontario April 8, 1892 . Died May 29, 1979. She began her screen career in the silent films in 1909.. As an actress she stands above the rest of her era and earned herself a Best Actress Academy Award (1929) at the second annual event. She is the first Canadian Born woman to have won an Academy award. Her sweet girlish looks and her long ringlets endeared her to the the fans who knew her as "America's Sweetheart". Her dedication to realism in her work sometimes meant getting down into real mud! Her talents went beyond her sincerity and heart melting appearance. She entered the film industry and became Hollywood's first female businesswoman "movie mogul" creating with her colleagues United Artists Studios. She is the first woman to make $1,000,000.00 a year in the U.S. Movie business!!! She remained to the end of her life, proud of her Canadian heritage.

this 1 :)

umm, its not her, or the name would have clicked in.

Fits perfectly though. Born in Montreal, Started her career in 1900 and died in 1964. She's one of most famous silent film actress.

Mary Pickford. Born Toronto, Ontario April 8, 1892 . Died May 29, 1979. She began her screen career in the silent films in 1909.. As an actress she stands above the rest of her era and earned herself a Best Actress Academy Award (1929) at the second annual event. She is the first Canadian Born woman to have won an Academy award. Her sweet girlish looks and her long ringlets endeared her to the the fans who knew her as "America's Sweetheart". Her dedication to realism in her work sometimes meant getting down into real mud! Her talents went beyond her sincerity and heart melting appearance. She entered the film industry and became Hollywood's first female businesswoman "movie mogul" creating with her colleagues United Artists Studios. She is the first woman to make $1,000,000.00 a year in the U.S. Movie business!!! She remained to the end of her life, proud of her Canadian heritage.

this 1 :)

Ah, I was getting close. The problem with Canadian actors/actresses is that they move to the states and start working in Hollywood. That way, they're mostly remembered as "Americans" rather than Canadians :/

Ah, I was getting close. The problem with Canadian actors/actresses is that they move to the states and start working in Hollywood. That way, they're mostly remembered as "Americans" rather than Canadians :/

true, same thing with inventions. Basketball invented by a canadian. Atom bomb invented by a canadian, but they were american inventions...

Back
Top Bottom