What's new

100 Pakistani Women Who Matter

To be fair, I've never heard of some of these women on the list before.

And yeah Reema and even Meera should have been on there

If I was to make a list, 80% of the above mentioned people would disappear and replaced by actively involved politicians, social activists and women from other fields currently working in Pakistan. For example Kashmala Tariq should be there, Reena Kumari, Syeda Abida Hussain, Saba Khan (Air force pilot), Amreen Gul, Mahnoor Baloch, Reema Khan few oldies from television and Lollywood like Musarat Shaheed and so on. I would consider adding all of the women from Pakistani women cricket team and other sports as all these people does matter in one way or another.

I would remove all bhuttos and Nawaz's relatives mentioned in the list for merely inheriting the big names and making in the top 100 list by practically doing nothing and consider keeping Fatima Bhutto in the list for the work she is doing these days. If I was to count legends of the past then Fatima Jinnah, Begum Liaquat Ali Khan, Benazir Bhutto, Nazia Hassan etc can be added in the list. I know there are some other female officers in the armed forces so they should be in the list too.

haha yeah jemima should return back to pakistan her adopted home lol she still visits pakistan and in the UK she is all the time getting involved in pakistan related protests/causes/fundraisers etc anyway she is still beloved to pakistan and it's doors always open for her she can come back anytime:smitten::pakistan:
and angelina jolie should be made an honorary pakistani or given some sort of pakistani award as a thank you for all her help and kindess towards pakistan :agree:

If nothing works for Angel, I am willing to marry her so she could get Pakistani nationality :pakistan:

If nothing works for Angel, I am willing to marry her so she could get Pakistani nationality :pakistan:

Please get in line

People-queue-outside-the--001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom