What's new

100 moments of 5.12 China Earthquake

The Chinese people have showen great courage and strength by sticking together and helping each other even though they are in dispear themselves. I was watching CCTV and I was very amazed at what I was. The people showed great hope and waht superized me the most was the nation wide "3 minutes of silence." China showed the world that no matter what happens the people of China stay and will stay united no matter what the hardship.
Long stand the great nation of China :china::china::china::china:

respected ambassador,

i am a common chinese, i have been touched by the assistance and
sincerity of pakistan people, in order to tell you ,and to tell the pakistan
people through you ,so i write this letter. i want to tell pakistan people, all we chinese people think pakistan people like our brothers,we are very happy we have such good friends.we are never forget it is pakistan people who support us and help us ,and we still will never forget the frindship between two countries. i live and work in beijing,the capital of china, in spite of there are less pakistani, howerve ,i and all chinese people welcome you and your people to come to china, and we will give you our hospitality.please take me and our chinese people to salute and thank pakistan people, welcome all pakistan friens to watch beijing olympics.good luck to your goverment and your people.

sincerly yours
a common chinese

The Chinese people have showen great courage and strength by sticking together and helping each other even though they are in dispear themselves. I was watching CCTV and I was very amazed at what I was. The people showed great hope and waht superized me the most was the nation wide "3 minutes of silence." China showed the world that no matter what happens the people of China stay and will stay united no matter what the hardship.
Long stand the great nation of China :china::china::china::china:

thank you very much ,my pakistan friends ,we will never forget your support for us, i saw the news that pakistan donated all their tabernacle to chinese people at CCTV , i am deeply moved ,thank you ,thank you very much! i stay and work in beijing, the capital of PRC, i am a common chinese, but i believe chinese people will stick together and help each other to win over the earthquake:china::pakistan:

this title described the friendship between the two countries and two people, i am very lucky we have such a good brother, thank you very much.

中巴友谊,血浓于水用心不用口![图集

兄弟手足情,血浓于水,用来描述全球华人同胞情深是没有任何意外的。而来自我们的兄弟巴基斯坦的情谊是完完全全可以用血浓于水来形容的,这决不是用苍白的语言来表白的,巴基斯坦弟兄使用一颗真诚的心在证实!

巴基斯坦对中国地震灾区的援助仍在继续。27日,一支由28名医务人员组成的巴基斯坦医疗队飞赴中国甘肃地震灾区。为此,巴方专门动用了最后两架战备运输机。 巴基斯坦共有4架运输机,其中两架用于日常飞行,另外两架作为紧急备用。目前有两架运送救灾物资的飞机仍在中国,巴政府经过紧急磋商后决定:动用剩下的两架备用飞机。中国四川汶川发生地震之后,巴基斯坦政府已在第一时间将逾10吨救灾物资运往中国地震灾区。在获悉地震灾区帐篷紧缺后,巴政府又先后捐赠了22260顶帐篷。回顾巴方对中国地震灾区的援助行动,有很多故事值得铭记。

"他们是去救人的,有菜叶吃就行"

对于巴基斯坦的首批医疗队赴甘肃地震灾区进行救援,中国有关接待部门非常重视,也希望能为他们做好生活方面的安排。为此,国内专门向中国驻巴使馆询问巴基斯坦医疗队的饮食安排问题。

巴外交部东亚司司长马丁·汗告诉中国驻巴使馆政务参赞姚敬,巴基斯坦医疗队自己会带一些简单的食品,尽量不给灾区增加麻烦和负担。

"不用操心医疗队的吃饭、接待问题,他们是去救人的,有菜叶吃就行。"马丁·汗说。

"不要谈钱"

急灾区之所急。巴基斯坦在中国地震发生后共提供了两万多顶帐篷。中国驻巴使馆非常清楚,这些帐篷对于经济并不发达的巴基斯坦来说是笔很大的开销,所以希望以中方购买的方式送给灾区。但是经过几次询问,巴基斯坦国家减灾局主席法鲁克和其他巴方官员都拒绝透露帐篷的价格。

"这些帐篷是救灾用的,是我们心意的表达,"法鲁克说。

"巴方说:‘这些援助不是用钱来衡量的。中国兄弟以前帮助我们的时候,跟我们要过钱吗?'听到这里我眼泪都出来了,"一位使馆工作人员动情地说。

姚敬介绍说,根据市面价格,一顶帐篷一般约在200美元左右。光是帐篷一项,巴基斯坦的捐赠价值就达到了400多万美元。

搬光战备帐篷

巴基斯坦是全球向中国灾区捐赠帐篷最多的国家之一。两万多顶帐篷不是个小数目。

巴政府在提出捐赠的时候并没有考虑太多,而是把救灾放在了第一位,举全国之力为中国地震灾区抽调帐篷。这些承载着巴基斯坦人民深情厚谊的帐篷源源不断地从伊斯兰堡、卡拉奇、拉合尔等城市运往中国灾区。

在伊斯兰堡装运帐篷时,竟然把战略储备仓库里的帐篷全部搬光了。

喀喇昆仑公路上的爱心传递

巴基斯坦提供救灾帐篷后,运输又成为了问题。毕竟,巴方运输机每架次只能运送不过二三百顶帐篷。为此,使馆和巴方经过协商决定,大部分帐篷通过喀喇昆仑公路--中巴友谊公路运输。

喀喇昆仑公路平均海拔高,路况复杂。5月21日,16辆集装箱卡车从伊斯兰堡启运。由于在巴方境内距红其拉甫口岸50公里处的冰川融化,中巴友谊公路被冲毁,淹没路段达一公里,运送救灾物资的货车无法通行。

经过中国新疆路桥公司和巴方工程人员的连夜紧急抢修,道路最终恢复了通车。历时4天跋涉,这支车队终于抵达中国的红其拉甫口岸,在大雪中和等候在那里的中方人员举行了交接仪式。

截至记者发稿时,还有巴方运送帐篷的车队行进在泥石流多发的中巴友谊公路上,进行着千里爱心传递。

感动的眼泪为巴基斯坦弟兄的真情而流!谢谢亲爱的巴基斯坦弟兄,环顾全球,还有几个这么亲的手足弟兄呢?

Attachments

• 954.jpg
    954.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 955.jpg
    955.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 956.jpg
    956.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 957.jpg
    957.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 958.jpg
    958.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 15
thank our brother 今日滴水之恩 他日必涌泉相报

Here express my thanks to our PK brothers with LZ,too.
Thank you so much , our brothers!

Thank Pakistan for your donation!thank you very much !We will remember your help. Chinese saying "dripping with the TU will Yongquan reported." My English is poor,so I sometimes use translation software, wrong, please forgive.

Back
Top Bottom