What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

Pellet, no way.
Where are the tanks and F sola. Sama a paid TV on pti payroll.

They are showing the true face of oti to people of Pakistan.
Samaa is on payroll,ary is on payroll,express is on payroll,dunya is on payroll,92 is on pay roll,24 is on payroll,such is on payroll,dawn is on layroll only geo is beacon of truth yes i know they teach all their baboon this line

Pellet, no way.
Where are the tanks and F sola. Sama a paid TV on pti payroll.

My dear leave Samaa, just read my posts I have already stated that based on account from a person present there at Burhan.

They are showing the true face of oti to people of Pakistan.

People died due to blockage of roads through containers by Nawaz Sharif government and this is funny how conveniently your boss is using people's money to spread propaganda against a small opposition party.

:lol: this is the limit of frustration of NS

Haha.
Your verbal expertise ate awesome.
Shows your family back ground and mental level.

I expect more inner filth from You.
Kafila chal raha hai, so u better don't stop dear.
My words against your lords actions hmm i think mass arrests are worse

Hmm
hqdefault.jpg
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/pml-n-workers-barge-into-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-assembly/
Not even an for was registered on thus minor issue by kpk police. So it shows what it was all about.

My dear leave Samaa, just read my posts I have already stated that based on account from a person present there at Burhan.
I also hear that ghauri and nasr missile will also be used , can you confirm please.

People died due to blockage of roads through containers by Nawaz Sharif government and this is funny how conveniently your boss is using people's money to spread propaganda against a small opposition party.

:lol: this is the limit of frustration of NS
They are showing old footages to create sensationalism but we know what their intention is they and their shameless supporters are hypocrites of highest order they acted like bla and denied entry of Pakistanis from kpk

I cannot understand the psyche, the mentality and the filthiness of these PMLN, PPPP and MQM supporters here. I mean what person in his right mind after seeing their corruption and violent ways would want to vote in these parties again and again and again. I mean do we ever expect the same parties to do anything different. Has the economy or any other field profited from these parties? Pakistani people are crazy, arrogant and conceited. We will not choose to vote for change but will continue bringing in the same morons over and over again.

:lol: yeh just like Nawaz Sharif who had attacked SUPREME COURT.

patwaris need to be limited to cow siri payes
Few people are "Zehni Ghulam" and prefer to remain as slaves , and wo kehtay hain na, Shah se zaida , shah ka wafadaar. :azn::azn:
They are never open to criticism, even they defend their wrong doings at any cost. They have already closed the mind, to open criticism and question of any wrongdoing, corruption and about black sheeps in the line .
In king style government, it is Gunah to ask question from leader of any wrong doing.

images

Not even an for was registered on thus minor issue by kpk police. So it shows what it was all about.

I also hear that ghauri and nasr missile will also be used , can you confirm please.
Nah they were obtained from Ali Gandapur,s car you know one police officer confiscated spare parts of SU35 from his car

Keep on doing your job, kafila chal raha hai , so dogs should keep on Bar....
Yes baboon paid dogs should restart barking after their media cell got relocated to Lahore

I cannot understand the psyche, the mentality and the filthiness of these PMLN, PPPP and MQM supporters here. I mean what person in his right mind after seeing their corruption and violent ways would want to vote in these parties again and again and again. I mean do we ever expect the same parties to do anything different. Has the economy or any other field profited from these parties? Pakistani people are crazy, arrogant and conceited. We will not choose to vote for change but will continue bringing in the same morons over and over again.

You do realize Pakistan's Black Economy is worth almost as much as Pakistan's official economy. We are talking about Billions of dollars here. Now that's a lot of money. Ever wondered how in Pakistan there are some individuals linked with PML-N or PPP who have dozens of Land Cruisers, massive houses, foreign property. When you ask these fellas what they do for living, they always say we are brokers, which they indeed are.

Most of the people supporting these political parties here on this forum benefit from this corrupt system. There is a reason why these individuals defend their political parties and their corruption with such defense. Because their own livelihoods are reliant on the corrupt black money.

Why can't we think about Pakistan just for once keeping our political preferences aside ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom