What's new

10 Things Pakistan Does Better Than India

Why do you post such garbage videos. All they want is viewers and some ad-money. Don`t even share such videos.

I hate these retarded videos too. It's like comparing a tiger to a hippo. Pakistan and india cannot be compared to one another as they are both completely different to one another in every way possible. Comparing Pakistan to india is like comparing Turkey, Jordan & Lebanon to India.

Triggered much?

Dude, they are just using our sentiments to earn some money. Its fine as long as we keep our disagreement within us and let not this scumbags make money out of it. There is another video they made "10 things India does better" where many thing they stated, contradicts with this video. I m sure you will not agree with many things in that video also. Just give it a watch.
This channel is pure scumbaggery.

Dude, they are just using our sentiments to earn some money. Its fine as long as we keep our disagreement within us and let not this scumbags make money out of it. There is another video they made "10 things India does better" where many thing they stated, contradicts with this video. I m sure you will not agree with many things in that video also. Just give it a watch.
This channel is pure scumbaggery.

I am aware, but chill dude you are overreacting.

Some extra information/corrections:

1. Tanks. India has more of them than Pakistan, but you are correct in saying Pakistan's are of better quality. Also, it should be noted that the numbers gap on the actual border is negligible, meaning India's numerical advantage tank wise won't help them during the first couple of days during the fighting, and it would be too tough to send them over to the front line during the war as India is far too big to send heavy equipment over such long distances soon enough. By the time they get there, a ceasefire would be in place or the war would already have tilted in someone's favour. Even if they magically get there in time, most of India's tanks are grossly outdated and incapable of fighting during the night or in extreme weather.

2. Pakistan has 140 nukes.

3. The Indian military's large budget is spent mostly on replacing old equipment, not buying fancy new gear. So the technological advantage isn't as big as it looks.

4. The Pakistani military is much better trained than India's in almost every category, for example, Pakistani soldiers routinely come on top in worldwide exercises and PAF pilots are some of the best in the world, such as MM Alam. In comparison, the Indian Air Force has the highest crash rate in the world among Air Forces. The only category the Indian military is on par with Pakistan in terms of training is naval capability, but a war between India and Pakistan would be focused on the LOC, not at sea.

5. Pakistani troops killed thousands of Palestinians during Black September for Jordan, and has cooperated with Israel a couple of times covertly. So I wouldn't say Pakistan as a state is the greatest supporter of the Palestinians (that doesn't mean Pakistan likes Israel though).

6. India is currently better than Pakistan at sports. Pakistan is only better if you account for history as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom