What's new

10 Most Corrupt Indian Politicians

it is way more than that... Jagan was worth a mere Rs.11 lakh before 2004 and shot to being worth Rs.43,000 crore now. YS Jagan White House in Bangalore range from approximately 31 hectares

gosh, looks likes there is no limitation to the greed of our corrupt politicians

any chance of Anna getting practical success or will it be more of a awareness campaign in the end ??

any chance of Anna getting practical success or will it be more of a awareness campaign in the end ??

i am sure that he will win..........the entire nation has come down on roads in his support......i belong to a very small town in india and the kind of response his campaign has received in my town is quiet astonishing.........lets hope that one day both india and pakistan will be free of corruption

lallu I thought was a nice rural dude...

This rural dude ate 9500 million rupees worth animal fodder and when he was forced to step down as chief minister he made his wife Rabri Devi as chief minister who served three terms.Rabri Devi's appointment as the Chief Minister of Bihar was considered as one of the most unexpected and awkward decisions of the entire Indian Political history because she was a traditional housewife and had no interest nor any prior experience in politics until then.

parkash singh badal and sukhbir singh badal biggest crooks of all times ....

i am sure that he will win..........the entire nation has come down on roads in his support......i belong to a very small town in india and the kind of response his campaign has received in my town is quiet astonishing.........lets hope that one day both india and pakistan will be free of corruption

I saw the protests on tv, they are definitely overwhelming, and shows how strong indian civil society is... what are the objectives of his campaign ??

lallu I thought was a nice rural dude...

His appearance and accent is just a sham to deceive his support base which is mainly from rural areas. Even his claim for turning around Indian Railway is challenged by many.It was Nitish Kumar during the NDA regime who began the process of turning around loss making IR by massively investing in the modernization of railways.By the time his hardwork began to bear fruit, the regime changed Lalu came and took all the credit for himself.

Where are the Reddy Brothers of Bellary ? Apart from looting thousands of crores of rupees they have even caused permanent environmental damage by their illegal mining.

This rural dude ate 9500 million rupees worth animal fodder and when he was forced to step down as chief minister he made his wife Rabri Devi as chief minister who served three terms.Rabri Devi's appointment as the Chief Minister of Bihar was considered as one of the most unexpected and awkward decisions of the entire Indian Political history because she was a traditional housewife and had no interest nor any prior experience in politics until then.

Thanks for providing that info...I remember Rabri apointment....it was ablemish among other blemish in India;s Democracy system. For folks, who think Anna cant do the job of a politican, I say look at Rabri qualifications. At least, Anna is bloody honest and sincere with his msg, unlike the rest of the politicans in India.

Politics--''Poli'' is a latin word which means ''MANY'' and Tics means ''BloodSucking Creatures'' or you can even say Money Sucking Creatures''........

This list is wrong. Sharad Pawar is on Top. His actual income can not be determined. Just to few quotes, his money sources here are few:-
1) Baramati Lands
2) Mony from Sugar mills
3) Wine and Breweries with Vijay Mallya
4) Lavasa City
5) Money from Jet airways group (Naresh Goyal) by awarding him benfecial sectors. This is the main reason Air India is on loss and all credit goes to Prafull Patel and Sharad Pawar.
6) Cricket

Back
Top Bottom