What's new

10 maoist killed in encounter

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Ten alleged Maoists have been killed in an encounter between rival Maoist factions in Chatra in Jharkhand, local police said. The Maoists were killed in an encounter with the Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC) on Wednesday night.
"Bodies of 10 Maoists were recovered near Lakramanda village. They were killed during an encounter with the TPC last night," Chatra Deputy Commissioner Manoj Kumar told PTI over phone. Superintendent of Police Anup Birtheray has reached the spot.
Birtheray said the encounter between the Maoists and the TPC cadres began on Wednesday evening and lasted till the wee hours on Thursday. "As personnel of the COBRA battalion and district police had reached the area, the rebels could not take away the bodies. Six weapons were also found from the spot," he said.

Jharkhand: Ten Maoists killed in encounter with rival faction

Who or what is the Tritiya Prastuti Committee ?????

TPC is a splinter faction of CPI(M) and is backed by local police and administration!

And a correction alltogether 38 arms were seized byg the police and the encounter took place in KUnda Block in Chatra dist.

Who or what is the Tritiya Prastuti Committee ?????

TPC is a splinter faction of CPI(M) and is backed by local police and administration!

And a correction alltogether 38 arms were seized byg the police and the encounter took place in KUnda Block in Chatra dist.

झारखंड के चतरा में गुरुवार सुबह मुठभेड़ में 15 नक्सली मारे गए हैं. सीआरपीएफ की कोबरा टीम ने आज सुबह ही नक्सल प्रभावित क्षेत्र में ऑपरेशन किया था. जिस दौरान मुठभेड़ हुई और 15 नक्सली ढेर हो गए. सीआरपीएफ जवानों ने नक्सलियों के शव बरामद किए हैं. हालिया दिनों में झारखंड में नक्सलियों की बढ़ती ताकत के बीच इस ऑपरेशन को बड़ी सफलता के तौर पर देखा जा रहा है.
सूत्रों का कहना है कि इस ऑपरेशन में लातेहर एनकाउंटर के मास्टरमाइंड अरविंदजी का एक करीबी भी मारा गया है. इस करीबी का नाम लालेश बताया जा रहा है. लालेश बिहार-झारखंड स्पेशल एरिया कमिटी का सदस्य था.

सूत्रों के मुताबिक, सीआरपीएफ इसे बिहार-झारखंड नक्सली गिरोह के लिए बड़े झटके के तौर पर देख रही है. शुरुआती रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक इस मुठभेड़ में चार-पांच जोनल कमांडर के मारे जाने की भी आशंका है.

गौर करने वाली बात है इसी साल जनवरी माह में झारखंड में नक्सलियों ने घात लगाकर किए गए हमले में शहीद हुए जवान के पेट को चीरकर उसमें बम रख दिया था. हालांकि बम को बाद में निष्क्रिय कर दिया गया था.

इससे पहले, 8 जनवरी को लातेहार जिले में नक्सलियों ने गश्त कर रहे सुरक्षा बलों पर घात लगाकर हमला किया था जिसमें केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल (सीआरपीएफ) के 13 जवान शहीद हो गए थे.

और भी... झारखंड के चतरा में मुà¤*à¤*ेड़, 15 नक्सली ढेर: राज्यवार खबरें: आज तक

Awesome! So Communists are killing off each other!?

WOOONDERFUL! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good move, I want they disappear, I don't like they use "Maoist", if they like Mao, then we can give Mao's body to them rather than earn money laying at the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.

good riddance of these scums!may God help those TPC members to kill this bast**ds regularly!btw isn't TPC also fighting against the Indian Govt.?:undecided:

good riddance of these scums!may God help those TPC members to kill this bast**ds regularly!btw isn't TPC also fighting against the Indian Govt.?:undecided:

They fight them democratically AFAIK.... which in ok.

We must fight Maoists with force, NOT because they are communists but because of their means to achieve their aims.

tpc comprises mainly of tribals of jharkhand and yadav caste rule the roost in maoist groups and actually they are the ones who are the biggest beneficiary of illegal money making and tribals members are just made fools by them

Good move, I want they disappear, I don't like they use "Maoist", if they like Mao, then we can give Mao's body to them rather than earn money laying at the Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.

This one I am not expecting from a Chinese memeber :)

This one I am not expecting from a Chinese memeber :)

Even Maos grandson himselfs hate them :D
attachment.php

Awesome! So Communists are killing off each other!?

WOOONDERFUL! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Not a good idea .

State supporting private armed organisations is a bad idea .

Salwa Judum , IG supporting Bhindranwale in his early years has shown that at the end they donot yield good results.

Back
Top Bottom