What's new

10 leaders who played pivotal roles in Pakistan Movement

Sir Zafarullah Khan did indeed do much for Islam and Pakistan, regardless of his personal faith.

He did what he needed to in his capacity to help nascent Pakistan.

Ahmadiyya identity at the time was still primitive and not codified as it is now, and their supreme leader wasn't as powerful as he is now.

I read some books from him and was deeply impressed by him as an individual who was loyal to Muslims and fought bravely for Pakistan.

If other brothers know more, feel free to share.
He refused to participate in the janaza of quaid e azam by saying that quaid is a "shia". It was a very malicious move at the very beginning of this country. The said man tried to ignite the sectarian hatred between shias and sunnis.

Totally false. He did not participate in the funeral prayer because it was led by an extremist Deobandi mulla, Shabbir Usmani, who considered him an apostate and even wrote a book justifying the death penalty for apostasy.
Lolz! Extremist deobandi mullah? He was most tolerant of all deobandis who supported the Pakistan movement. Don't hide your lies with more lies!

Because when CH Rehnat came up with idea of Pakistan in 1934, Jinnah had retired in UK.

Sir,

Are you implying that Ch Rehmat was right in condemning Quaid e Azam or that he was a bigger leader than Mohamed Ali Jinnah?

IMHO it is very presumptuous that 73 years later we are trying to say that we know better than Liaqat Ali Khan and other founding fathers of Pakistan who asked such a great & pivotal leader to leave Pakistan soon after the death of the Quaid.

I am not denying that Ch Rehmat Ali was an important figure but I object to including him in a list of the greats while omitting truly greats such as Abdul Majeed Sindhi of Sindh or Abdul Qayyum Khan without whom KPK would never have voted for Pakistan. However, if in your opinion just coming up with the name is such a great thing, you are welcome to it.

Last edited:
Guys, let's try to keep the thread focused in positivity and avoid negative/divisive posts.

No person is perfect. Our founding fathers were human beings, but they came together to make Pakistan a reality. I value the sacrifices of each of them.

Guys, let's try to keep the thread focused in positivity and avoid negative/divisive posts.

No person is perfect. Our founding fathers were human beings, but they came together to make Pakistan a reality. I value the sacrifices of each of them.
I have just replied to someone who tried to spread his jamat propaganda on an informative thread. I am very clear and already conveyed this to a moderator in inbox that if someone will try to abuse our constitution, law or Islam through malicious propaganda, then i will convey the matter to State Youth Parliament that have very good panel of lawyers for every court. This is no more a childish game to bash Islam on PDF. Thanks admins for banning the miscreants.

Carryon with the informative discussion, i am reading for knowledge.

Lolz! Extremist deobandi mullah? He was most tolerant of all deobandis who supported the Pakistan movement. Don't hide your lies with more lies!

Maulana Shabbir Usmani was a pious soul who devoted his life to Islam and Pakistsn. May Allah swt reward him with Firdous e Aala.

We can add a long list. The role of ulema was no doubt a very leading one in this whole movement. This list includes the people with historical perspective in two nation theory.

We must name those who gave fatawas to rebel against the British government. Molana Kifayat Ali Kafi was sent to kaala paani for his true stance against the oppressors. Pir Jamat Ali Shah, Pir of Manki Sharif, Pir of Zakori Shareef and even Pir Mehr Ali Shah sahab mentioned at some stages about his support for a separate Muslim country.

Unfortunately, our Liberal brigade tries to hide the connection between Quaid e Azam, Iqbal and these religious figures and that liberal brigade is on the main posts of media.

Syed Ahmed Khan should not be ignored. THe ALigarh Muslim University was crucial for the emancipation of Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom