What's new

10 Kashmiri Freedom Fighters Martyred in Sopore

I don’t think so.
While We killed 100, 150+ people in single day in many operations on war against terrorism .
Dude!!We don't have that many hajis running around in the valley.Samjha karo yaar!!

Bhaijaan, we still control the territory which you tried to hijack in 47. By the way, have you been to Turtuk? Its a beautiful place.

We should have taken the entire Baltistan, at least in that case, the local residents wouldn't have to travel back and forth across the LoC every other day.

More like Pakistani 'fabrications' because the source material I provided is of Pakistani origin.

Never said it is not a Pakistani source. Already read before you.

The thing is still this thread is not about your version of history of wars. It is about Kashmir war that state of India has waged on Kashmiris.

Dude!!We don't have that many hajis running around in the valley.Samjha karo yaar!!

We should have taken the entire Baltistan, at least in that case, the local residents wouldn't have to travel back and forth across the LoC every other day.

Another 10 years and the demographics in Kashmir will change. This is what NC and PDP are scared about. The 'special' status will be history then.

Never said it is not a Pakistani source. Already read before you.

The thing is still this thread is not about your version of history of wars. It is about Kashmir war that state of India has waged on Kashmiris.

Ok I get your point and I agree with it but how did suddenly become my version (or our in case you wrote 'your' as in its plural sense)??

Ok I get your point and I agree with it but how did suddenly become my version (or our in case you wrote 'your' as in its plural sense)??

You got the point. Stop being a grimmer nazi now.

Another 10 years and the demographics in Kashmir will change.
Well, that's...let's just say, it's debatable and frankly, I don't care about changing it as much because our forces have handled the existing demographic dispersal quite splendidly and through far far worse times than the present ground situation.My point is that we simply shouldn't have stopped at Turtuk but pressed home the success and take the entire Baltistan.Not only it would have made life easier for the Balti people, but it would have given us direct access to the Shaksgam valley as well.Thta's my point.
This is what NC and PDP are scared about. The 'special' status will be history then.
Well, let's see what happens.Sorry if I don't sound very optimistic, I'm cynical by nature, can't help that.

You got the point. Stop being a grimmer nazi now.
Alright, alright.....sheesh. I'm gonna go back into silent mode again.Kitna drama.

Last edited:
What traitors, They are filthy terrorists,
There are thousands of Kashmiris in Police force / Military and few hundreds terrorists

These terrorists are the real traitors, they are the reason for violence in valley
Each Kashmiri who works for India is a traitor. History is full of traitors who helped occupiers against their own kind for wealth.

Each Kashmiri who works for India is a traitor. History is full of traitors who helped occupiers against their own kind for wealth.

Then you admit that the razakars and all the other Bangladeshis who worked for the then unified Pakistani government were also traitors??Right??

Then you admit that the razakars and all the other Bangladeshis who worked for the then unified Pakistani government were also traitors??Right??

They were Pakistani's, their forefathers chose to join Pakistan. The traitors were those who waged war against Pakistan over an election result.

It’s you people saying that those are just few thousand freedom fighters. Count your army compared to freedom fighters :lol:
You should get example of Gilgit balistan, and Pakistan Kashmir as you says we occupied this, our army has full control on gilgit, balistan and our side of Kashmir, we don’t allowed anyone to raise weapon against our army. Shoot and kill order if anybody found working against state.
Lal masjid operation silence in Islamabad is also big example، we burnt them alive including girls after they raised sticks & when challenged writ of state. We killed there 100+ people in single masjid/mosque .

And
Do u know terrorist needed to destroy peace are a few dozens and army needed is always in multiples.

They were Pakistani's, their forefathers chose to join Pakistan. The traitors were those who waged war against Pakistan over an election result.

Well, by that logic, the militants in Kashmir would be the traitors then because at the time of the partition in 47, it happened to be a princely state and the king had decided to join the Indian republic, which makes the entire state of J&K lawfully a state of the Indian republic!!

Do u know terrorist needed to destroy peace are a few dozens and army needed is always in multiples.
Dnt talk abt killing n lal masjid if india as a nation wants to finish kashmiris then its not that dificult to commit a genocide..but we dnt have problem with kashmiris but only with proxies
@Peaceful Civilian

Well, by that logic, the militants in Kashmir would be the traitors then because at the time of the partition in 47, it happened to be a princely state and the king had decided to join the Indian republic, which makes the entire state of J&K lawfully a state of the Indian republic!!

The people of Kashmir were under occupation. The sikh king did not represent us. Kashmir is recognised as disputed by the whole world.

East Pakistan was a parliamentary democracy.

Back
Top Bottom