What's new

10 Kashmiri Freedom Fighters Martyred in Sopore

Y'all have been ranting since 70 years that you're gonna occupy Kashmir but nothing changed. I'm sure PA would love the bangles you posted something which I guess you've been wearing the whole time
they would've but they love daggers more than bangles
you cant slit throats of Indian soldiers with bangles

Y'all have been ranting since 70 years that you're gonna occupy Kashmir
are we not?

1971 has more to do internal fight and our greedy politicians.
1971.png

Screenshot taken from here - http://www.defencejournal.com/2000/may/betrayal.htm
So what happened in the Western sector??Who were you fighting there with (apart from the Indian Army of course)- the Martians??
And why just talk about 71??Why not talk about 65 when despite mastering a near numerical 3 to 1 superiority in terms of armored forces, far better and more numerous artillery and near parity in terms of infantry and not to mention, the element of surprise, your army failed miserably??
Or why not talk about Siachen or even Kargil??When it comes to military confrontations (at least against India), you guys don't really have much to show for, nor a leg to stand upon.

And as for Kargil, simply no parallel can be possibly drawn with your Zarb-e-Azb (hope I spelled it correctly).They are far from one another in both their scopes and nature of the operations.

Last edited:
View attachment 507681
So what happened in the Western sector??Who were you fighting there with (apart from the Indian Army of course)- the Martians??
And why just talk about 71??Why not talk about 65 when despite mastering a near numerical 3 to 1 superiority in terms of armored forces, far better and more numerous artillery and near parity in terms of infantry and not to mention, the element of surprise, your army failed miserably??
Or why not talk about Siachen or even Kargil??When it comes to military confrontations (at least against India), you guys don't really have much to show for, nor a leg to stand upon.

And as for Kargil, simply no parallel can be possibly drawn with your Zarb-e-Azb (hope I spelled it correctly).They are far from one another in both their scopes and nature of the operations.

The thread is about Kashmir war and some alleged militant deaths. Not about Indian fabrications of previous wars.

Thank You.

Clearly they need to focus on the traitors within them. These scale of success can only be down to treason.

Actual figure is 2 and 1 terrorist soldier also killed.

http://thekashmiriyat.co.uk/2018/10/26/two-militants-1-army-man-killed-in-sopore-encounter/regional/

What traitors, They are filthy terrorists,
There are thousands of Kashmiris in Police force / Military and few hundreds terrorists

These terrorists are the real traitors, they are the reason for violence in valley

looks like massive Diwali cleaning campaign by IA, at this rate by new year probably house will be squeaky clean.

I knew only one thing that this war could not ended until foreign resolution for affiliation with either Pakistan or India.

quote-i-have-never-cared-very-much-for-personal-prizes-a-person-does-not-become-a-freedom-nelson-mandela-39-25-46.jpg

looks like massive Diwali cleaning campaign by IA, at this rate by new year probably house will be squeaky clean.
I don’t think so.
While We killed 100, 150+ people in single day in many operations on war against terrorism .

Actually looks like a massive deployment of militants post the new political dispension that's happened across the border.

I think they are priming up to do some big terrorist attacks in Kashmir.

Actually looks like a massive deployment of militants post the new political dispension that's happened across the border.

I think they are priming up to do some big terrorist attacks in Kashmir.

And that runs contrary to the call for peace talks from IK. This looks interesting anyway.

The thread is about Kashmir war and some alleged militant deaths.Not about Indian fabrications of previous wars.
Thank You.
More like Pakistani 'fabrications' because the source material I provided is of Pakistani origin.

Back
Top Bottom