What's new

10 Japanese Atrocities From World War II

Why there are so many thread about Japanese atrocities ?
Many of those perpetrators are dead at this time. Japanese youths have nothing to do with these incidents and they should not enough be ashamed of their Japanese identities because of war crimes committed by their ancestor.:angel:
History alone cannot not prove Japanese people are dishonourable and liars:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Wtf is the point of this thread? China is commiting crimes to people as we speak. Please close this thread.

Why there are so many thread about Japanese atrocities ?
Many of those perpetrators are dead at this time. Japanese youths have nothing to do with these incidents and they should not enough be ashamed of their Japanese identities because of war crimes committed by their ancestor.:angel:
History alone cannot not prove Japanese people are dishonourable and liars:cuckoo:

Its a poor attempt to troll Japan and Japanese. They have to go back 70 years to point out mistakes of a generation that is either dead or dying.

Wtf is the point of this thread? China is commiting crimes to people as we speak. Please close this thread.
Go Fk yourself !

What crime we are committing? Raping your girls or killing your family ?

Its a poor attempt to troll Japan and Japanese. They have to go back 70 years to point out mistakes of a generation that is either dead or dying.
Your attitude is why Chinese are not willing to forgive and forget,there is no willingness to apologize sincerely and there is no acknowledgement either instead we have Japanese blaming Americans for causing the war and claiming themselves as liberators.

Your attitude is why Chinese are not willing to forgive and forget,there is no willingness to apologize sincerely and there is no acknowledgement either instead we have Japanese blaming Americans for causing the war and claiming themselves as liberators.

These crimes were committed by our grandfathers' generation. Blaming generation x for the crimes of people who were born in the 1920s is absolutely asinine.

@Nihonjin1051

I will quote one of the most famous opening line in American literature.

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.

“Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”

It is much easier to move on from the past when it was your side that committed the atrocities. Modern generation of Japanese might have nothing to do with WW2, but it will continue to shape their lives in profound ways that many people will overlook.

These crimes were committed by our grandfathers' generation. Blaming generation x for the crimes of people who were born in the 1920s is absolutely asinine.
Why would I blame the current generation for what crimes their ancestors did?

Rather I'm upset at the lack of respect for the victims of Japanese aggression and flat out denial by descendants of the aggressors.

It is much easier to move on from the past when it was your side that committed the atrocities. Modern generation of Japanese might have nothing to do with WW2, but it will continue to shape their lives in profound ways that many people will overlook.

Thank you for sharing that quote with me, @IsaacNewton . Poignant.

Why would I blame the current generation for what crimes their ancestors did?

Rather I'm upset at the lack of respect for the victims of Japanese aggression and flat out denial by descendants of the aggressors.
Last time I saw you, you used Chinese flag in your avatar. Are you full-fledged US citizens now?
Thank you for sharing that quote with me, @IsaacNewton . Poignant.
I don't get why China always demand apology from Japan. China was not a victim of WW2, it was a victor, like many Chinese mems here said. Victims like Jewish people, European countries, or even civilians, do they demand something from losers now? China is special, unique in this case.

I don't like or hate Stalin, but he had a great saying: "Death solves everything, no man no problem." Whoever commited such crimes during the war are either long gone or on the verge of dieing. They might not even live long enough to be trialed (look at the Khmer Rogue court). The younger generation should know about the sins of them, but should only know enough to learn something from it, to avoid making the same mistake. But knowing that to be ashamed, to always feel in debt to others? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Last time I saw you, you used Chinese flag in your avatar. Are you full-fledged US citizens now?

I don't get why China always demand apology from Japan. China was not a victim of WW2, it was a victor, like many Chinese mems here said. Victims like Jewish people, European countries, or even civilians, do they demand something from losers now? China is special, unique in this case.

I don't like or hate Stalin, but he had a great saying: "Death solves everything, no man no problem." Whoever commited such crimes during the war are either long gone or on the verge of dieing. They might not even live long enough to be trialed (look at the Khmer Rogue court). The younger generation should know about the sins of them, but should only know enough to learn something from it, to avoid making the same mistake. But knowing that to be ashamed, to always feel in debt to others? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

My friend, the CPC is an expert in the art of demagoguery.

The same way as how some Khmers are vehemently anti-Vietnamese , despite the irony that it was Vietnam that destroyed the genocidal Khmer Rouge , which was responsible for decimating 1/4th of their entire population. Sometimes, it is hard to communicate logic with some people.

China was ally of Khmer Rouge. With weapon and support of China, China is indirectly committed genocides in Cambodia.

Pol+Pot+-+Ieng+Sary+-+Mao+Zedong+(AFP).jpg

My friend, the CPC is an expert in the art of demagoguery.

The same way as how some Khmers are vehemently anti-Vietnamese , despite the irony that it was Vietnam that destroyed the genocidal Khmer Rouge , which was responsible for decimating 1/4th of their entire population. Sometimes, it is hard to communicate logic with some people.
Blood spilled in the old time cannot match the money in modern day. Cambodia sways to China because China keeps pouring money in it. And China has more money than VN.

Same goes to everyone. China keeps investing in VN: no one remembers the 1979 war. China moved the rig in VN water: 1979 war, we remember like it was yesterday. Japan invests new factories in China: China and Japan are important business partners. Japan considers investing elsewhere: China demands Japan apologize for the crime commited during war time.

I used to live in South VN a few year so I can tell you how VNese there think of Cambodian: it's not as good as the TV says. It's exactly like how a city person would think of someone from the rural area: old fashioned, slow, naive, dumb, stupid, etc. It's human nature I guess. Maybe the people around the border region are different, but the city people, they are quite, let's say "ignorant". Oh and I am a city person myself, but my hometown is near China-VN border so I have quite different view toward China compare to other Viet mems here.

You have to resort to petty fabrications now?

I've never used a Chinese flag from the PRC or ROC,I was born in the US therefore I have American citizenship.

I've never used a Chinese flag from the PRC or ROC,I was born in the US therefore I have American citizenship.

My mistake then, didn't mean to offend you or anything. Just want to congratulate you in case you have just got your citizenship.

Back
Top Bottom