Brazil - Probably
China - Already happening
Russia - At the current rate, yes
EU - lol, the euroskeptic movements have already succeeded,
Indonesia - Possibly
Germany - The last time that happened it didn't end well
France - Probably
Turkey - Probably
Iran - Possibly,(though the nuclear argument in the video is outdated)
India - It could, maybe?

Brazil - Probably
China - Already happening
Russia - At the current rate, yes
EU - lol, the euroskeptic movements have already succeeded,
Indonesia - Possibly
Germany - The last time that happened it didn't end well
France - Probably
Turkey - Probably
Iran - Possibly,(though the nuclear argument in the video is outdated)
India - It could, maybe?
Pakistan: highly probable
Usa: a nuclear wasteland or still the ultimate superpower

Brazil: No
China: Already
Russia: Already
EU: Politics is changing but it has a potential
Indonesia: No
Germany: No
France: Could be, if economies get better
Turkey: A long way to go
Iran: No
India: Could be, but difficult
Pakistan: Will take >15 years to become a major power and after that could be super power.

A superpower is a country with global hegemony. There is only one now (USA), in the future there will be none.

The future is a multi-polar world.

I think the correct term would be "bi-polar" as the US and China would be so much more powerful than other powers such as Russia, India etc.

India may not become a superpower, and neither do I want India to become one. But I want India to become the largest economy in the world and it is quite possible.

India may not become a superpower, and neither do I want India to become one. But I want India to become the largest economy in the world and it is quite possible.

Not in a million years dude.

India can only hope to become middle-income.

Not in a million years dude.

India can only hope to become middle-income.

Dont bet on it, nobody knows what can happen. Even if India is middle income, and we can provide high living standard to our citizens, that should be enough

India simply has no ability to move beyond middle-income. It has neither the organisation or discipline that is required.
Sir ji, even after being a chaotic democracy and that to from South Asia India has touched 2.3 trillion dollar mark. It may be tough but never impossible for India to become 2nd largest economy in the world.

India & China are destined to become the 2 poles in the world after 3-4 decades.

Last edited:
A future prediction of PPP? :P

In terms of PPP China is already the largest economy. But nobody says we are the largest economy, guess why?
Because Western countries said so. :lol::lol:

I am personally not a fan of both the system of calculating GDP, neither nominal nor PPP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom