What's new

10,000 warheads

that ruski must had too much vodka before saying this he must have added an extra zero

soviets tested tsar bomba (scaled down version of a 100 mega ton) with 57 mega ton it diddnt destroyed half of the world :cheesy:

I said 100 (quantity) megaton nuclear warhead can destroy whole earth.

I said 100 (quantity) megaton nuclear warhead can destroy whole earth.

it's possible if you exploded all at the same time. probably will only make a tiny dent on the surface, but the radiation will sure kill everyone for years after..

this makes me want to play metro: last light again :lol:

Metro-Last-Light.jpg

that ruski must had too much vodka before saying this he must have added an extra zero

soviets tested tsar bomba (scaled down version of a 100 mega ton) with 57 mega ton it diddnt destroyed half of the world :cheesy:

Think about a war situation, not a test condition. 100 megaton exploding in open few meters above the surface will probably spread the radiation across half the world.

In any case what is the use of 10000 warheads? Impractical.

Then you should probably leave india

Why? Problem with you guys is that you always overestimate China's importance in the world. We can produce everything we need and also for export to outside world. And all the foreign companies doing business in India set up manufacturing plants in India itself to cater to the huge market here and for exports also. Indians buy Chinese products only when they look for something very cheap, or when they are buying something for very limited / temporary use. Any idea what is India's rank in Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index? Check both 2013 & 2010 rank below.

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom...)Global_Manufacturing_Competitiveness2013.pdf

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom...ufacturing Competitiveness Index_06_28_10.pdf

Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index: Talent seen as key to success

...10K Nukes and 1k+ ICBMs....all pointed towards the democractic alliances.....wow..can make a good script for hollywood or bollywood movies.. :D

Why? Problem with you guys is that you always overestimate China's importance in the world. We can produce everything we need and also for export to outside world. And all the foreign companies doing business in India set up manufacturing plants in India itself to cater to the huge market here and for exports also. Indians buy Chinese products only when they look for something very cheap, or when they are buying something for very limited / temporary use. Any idea what is India's rank in Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index? Check both 2013 & 2010 rank below.

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom...)Global_Manufacturing_Competitiveness2013.pdf

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom...ufacturing Competitiveness Index_06_28_10.pdf

Didn't say you couldn't produce anything, your GDP didn't come from selling wheat.

You said you want quality, well China is not known for it, but neither is India, so....

i guess he is using apple....as even my pc is china made(HP)..... @DRAY bro are u using apple ???
Apple Laptop made in China.ShenZhen.Foxconn, except CPU most components come from local China electronic company and factory. Indeed America Apple company pay for Foxconn to assemble their APPLE in China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't say you couldn't produce anything, your GDP didn't come from selling wheat.

You said you want quality, well China is not known for it, but neither is India, so....

Many of the products made in India are good. For China, they focus so much on price that they forget about maintaining quality.....probably. Somehow, China has earned some bad reputation in this area, and they need to improve that.

I can give you one example, last year I went to Thailand. LCD/LED TVs are cheap there because of taxes, while I was looking for a large Sony or Samsung HDTV (these companies also have manufacturing units in India, Samsung has three); you know what was the USP those shops were using?...."Sir, these models are all made in Thailand, made in Malaysia, not made in China; I guarantee good quality"!! At least 4-5 salesmen from different shops told me this.
Now, may be those made in Thailand products also have some parts that are from China...but look at the general opinion. I never buy Chinese toys or any other things for my children....I am just too afraid because of several bad news. Am I at fault? This quality issue is not good for China in the long-run.

i guess he is using apple....as even my pc is china made(HP)..... @DRAY bro are u using apple ???

Bro....China is not the only country producing electronics/electrical equipment. I make it a point to avoid made in China products as much as possible; due to past experience. There are products that are made in Japan, S.Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and many other countries. Indian electrical equipment is very good.

Now, let's go back to topic, though there is nothing to discuss. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of the products made in India are good. For China, they focus so much on price that they forget about maintaining quality.....probably. Somehow, China has earned some bad reputation in this area, and they need to improve that.

I can give you one example, last year I went to Thailand. LCD/LED TVs are cheap there because of taxes, while I was looking for a large Sony or Samsung HDTV (these companies also have manufacturing units in India, Samsung has three); you know what was the USP those shops were using?...."Sir, these models are all made in Thailand, made in Malaysia, not made in China; I guarantee good quality"!! At least 4-5 salesmen from different shops told me this.
Now, may be those made in Thailand products also have some parts that are from China...but look at the general opinion. I never buy Chinese toys or any other things for my children....I am just too afraid because of several bad news. Am I at fault? This quality issue is not good for China in the long-run.

Bro....China is not the only country producing electronics/electrical equipment. I make it a point to avoid made in China products as much as possible; due to past experience. There are products that are made in Japan, S.Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and many other countries. Indian electrical equipment is very good.

Now, let's go back to topic, though there is nothing to discuss. :)

Did you know when and why a made in label is put on things? Did you know who this was made for? Go look it up, the answer may surprise you. So before you talk long term you might want to consider if it affected the nations it was made for.

If you don't want to look it up then I can tell you one of the nations is japan, it's not made for japan, but japanese products were considered inferior for a long time.

You might be one of the better off indians I don't know, but most of your countrymen can't afford good stuff, they can barely afford our cheap crap, if they can afford it at all.

As to your Thailand story, that use to be the case for Japanese and Korean stuff, but that has changed and we taken that role.

But seriously if you say you buy Thai here in America and Canada, you be laughed at, so I don't know who they are kidding.

Not that they have a good selection of stuff here for sale here anyways.

And no Indian products are not better, let's not go crazy here. I'm sure you could make it much as we could, but who would buy a good Chinese or Indian product? No prestige around it, who proudly say they use Indian publicly?

As to reputation, you guys don't have as much market share as we do, so while we make around the same quality crap, we get more scrutiny,

It's like the guy that kills one guy and a serial killer don't get the same coverage, both wrong and illegal, but the guy that kills more gets more "prestige."

You can produce everything? include thing now and that you planed to produce in the future?
I guess you big mouth was greased with indian lotion, If you drink a cup of ganges river water, you will say the universe was produced by you(Sorry, Universe was invented by Korean, you did OEM for Korean)!!

You think you import most of components from foreign to assemble you LCA, so you can porduct G6&∞ fighter(UFO?)? Can you produce aero engine? Can you produce equipment that producing the blade(high class lathel)? Can you produce the NCS of lathel? Can you produce functional unit and material for these lathel? Can you produce CPU? Can you produce the equipment that manufacturing it? Can you produce the tester for electronic equipment? can you provide the main copponents for it?

From your "everything" I know you have nothing about industry, for you, big mouth is everything!!

And all the foreign companies doing business in India set up manufacturing plants in India itself to cater to the huge market here and for exports also. Indians buy Chinese products only when they look for something very cheap, or when they are buying something for very limited / temporary use. Any idea what is India's rank in Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index? Check both 2013 & 2010 rank below.
You buy chinese products just for limited/temporary use, and because of cheapness? So you mean you can product other thing that are expensive and durable? you mean the best company from foreign set up factory produce these for producing expensive thing? or you do it by yourself? seems other country set up factory in china just for cheap goods, set up factory in india for "high-class" goods. all you content in your comment not mention you local company? why?
If China provide cheap goods for the word, other country except indian provide high-class goods for the world, So What do india provide for the world? God lotion and ganges river, and big mouth?

The products made in india include that factory be set up by foreigner in india?
In the same way, what about products made in china?

And yes, we need improve it, but for you, no reputation in the industry of the world, I suggest you should build it first!

Think about a war situation, not a test condition. 100 megaton exploding in open few meters above the surface will probably spread the radiation across half the world.

In any case what is the use of 10000 warheads? Impractical.

distruction of world = total distruction not a single city left extinction of human race even with that type of power billions people will survive

A Nation of rapist who does not own a single thermonuclear bomb pops up... This is amazing

Back
Top Bottom