What's new

1 Army Jawan Killed at LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomb the **** out of that hell hole called Pakistan...

RIP to the soldier...

Pakistani lack of respect for life , any life on display here.

I am surprised to see people making fun and weird comments on death of a soldier.

@karan.1970 You will get banned and they will keep making these remarks. Leave it buddy. You can have our field day in few days. We all know the recent pattern in our neighboring country.

When it has been happening for more than a decade , it isn't "recent" anymore ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to the soul and condolences to the family.
@mods : please close the thread. its insulting to the departed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably died in celebratory firing after the Cricket match. !!

Have you considered the possibility that those 24 troops that were blown up by NATO recently actually had poor sex lives , and they might have committed suicide in depression. Also about the 8 ranger troops recently killed by the Taliban. Have you considered the possibility that the Taliban killed them simply because they were a bunch of jerks who used to snatch candy from kids?

Also those 120 soldiers at Siachen. My theory is that they were still depressed about the fact that India won the cricket world cup , and thus chose to end their life. The avalanche seems to be BS theory really. Or it could be that they were killed in celebratory firing from the Indian side , who were still celebrating the capture of Siachen 22 years after it happened.

Have you considered the possibility that those 24 troops that were blown up by NATO recently actually had poor sex lives , and they might have committed suicide in depression. Also about the 8 ranger troops recently killed by the Taliban. Have you considered the possibility that the Taliban killed them simply because they were a bunch of jerks who used to snatch candy from kids?

Also those 120 soldiers at Siachen. My theory is that they were still depressed about the fact that India won the cricket world cup , and thus chose to end their life. The avalanche seems to be BS theory really.

may be it is their actual mindset . and we are just hoping in vain all the time that we are talking to somebody sane !

RIP to the soldier...

:lol::rofl:

C'mon man...Why you want to put an end to your Hindu-Dharmic civilization?

The fault is of bloody retarded indian soldiers..they killed one civilian few times ago..Pakistan military shot down one of India's soldier (if it is Pakistan military in the first place). Very respectable response I must say. Proud of Pakistan Army. Unlike some khuras, we don't kill unarmed civilians.

RIP to the soldier...

Relax, maybe it was an accident. Maybe he was doing a caricature of a bollywood film:

Oi chokri, kidher jaati hai?

Main Pushpa behen hoon, paani leney jaa rahi thi nadi sey...

Jaanta nahi yeh kiska ilaka hai? Tu kitnu khoobsurat chokri raat mein akeley... *Around the time he puts his rifle on his forehead

OOPS, accidentally pressed the trigger!

:lol::rofl:

C'mon man...Why you want to put an end to your Hindu-Dharmic civilization?

The fault is of bloody retarded indian soldiers..they killed one civilian few times ago..Pakistan military shot down one of India's soldier (if it is Pakistan military in the first place). Very respectable response I must say. Proud of Pakistan Army. Unlike some khuras, we don't kill unarmed civilians.

self delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom