What's new

‘Kufr’ Fatwa to be issued against Imran Khan unless he publicly apologizes, religious group issues s

Peregrine_Falcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Kufr’ Fatwa to be issued against Imran Khan unless he publicly apologizes, religious group issues serious warning
Pakistan
by Hamza Rao | Published on January 2, 2017
640x360ximran-khan-pti-wallpapers-1024x576.jpg.pagespeed.ic.na7I4hi5_u.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
LAHORE – Pir Muhammad Afzal Qadri, a religious scholar who issued Fatwa of infidelity against Shaan Taseer, has written an open letter to Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Imran Khan over his speech regarding prophet Muhammad (PBUH), warning him of facing ‘dire consequences’ if he doesn’t render an apology.

The Fatwa alleges that Imran Khan, in one of his speeches, had said blasphemous sentences for the Prophet (PBUH) and ‘accused’ him of being mentally ill.

xUntitledv.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fpd-x7wwuA.webp

Talking to Daily Pakistan, Pir Muhammad Afzal Qadri said that if the leader doesn’t render an open apology, the organisation will formally issue a religious edict, declaring him a ‘Wajib-ul-Qatal’ (liable to death).

“If the state fails to execute Imran Khan, it wouldn’t be a crime if any ‘aashiq-e-Rasool’ (lover of prophet P.B.U.H) kills him. He will be exempt from Qisas and Diyat (blood money),” Qadri told Daily Pakistan, adding the blood of blasphemer – in this case, Imran Khan’s – has no worth compared to Prophet (PBUH).

Just recently, Qadri had also issued a ‘Kufr’ fatwa against Shaan Taseer, son of the slain Governor Salman Taseer, for allegedly committing blasphemy in his ‘Christmas special’ video message.

It is pertinent to note that under the National Action Plan (NAP), religious extremism and persecution was outlawed. Hate speech and threats under the label of religious beliefs were supposed to be dealt with high sensitivity. However, the majority of the hate speech has gone scot-free.

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Related Stories

What a bunch of fanatics. It seems the mullah brigade have nothing better to do then police people over not following Islam. Not only that, their own twisted version of Islam where everyone who thinks critically is wajib ul qatal, just like Imran Khan. Imran Khan should never apologize. Having these blind and deaf mullahs against him is an honor.

He's probably referring to this speech where IK referred about Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H)'s wahi.When it stopped Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) had started thinking that am i getting mad or the previous revelations were just my own thinking.Then another revelation came from Allah to clear all doubts in mind. I don't find anything blasphemous in it.

Here's the full video for that speech

What a bunch of fanatics. It seems the mullah brigade have nothing better to do then police people over not following Islam. Not only that, their own twisted version of Islam where everyone who thinks critically is wajib ul qatal, just like Imran Khan. Imran Khan should never apologize. Having these blind and deaf mullahs against him is an honor.
Yeah.They are defaming islam by these acts and i think this's just for cheap publicity going by address given beneath the letter

Last edited:
He's probably referring to this speech where IK referred about Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H)'s wahi.When it stopped Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) started thinking that am i getting mad or the previous revelations were just my own thinking.Then another revelation came from god to clear all doubts in mind. I don't find anything blasphemous in it.

Yeah.They are defaming islam by these acts

Pardon my laziness but can you write that r sentence by imran which this jamat considering as blasphemy?

People with no or little knowledge should be very careful with their selection of words.
He's probably referring to this speech where IK referred about Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H)'s wahi.When it stopped Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) started thinking that am i getting mad or the previous revelations were just my own thinking.Then another revelation came from god to clear all doubts in mind. I don't find anything blasphemous in it.
It's not our job to find blasphemy. Lets the people who know and have devoted their lives studying Islam do their job.

Pardon my laziness but can you write that particular sentence which this jamat considering as blasphemy?

"When nazool-e-wahi stopped for a longer period of time Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) had started thinking that am i getting mad or the previous wahi's were just my own thinking.Then IK quoted that verse of quran which was revealed upon him to clear all his doubts"

This is the statement that they are referring to.

Yeah.They are defaming islam by these acts and i think this's just for cheap publicity going by address given beneath the letter
I think few his recent comments make mulla tolla crazy. This madness never end till we hang this type of Fatwa Faroosh in bazar.

@Zibago

People with no or little knowledge should be very careful with their selection of words.

It's not our job to find blasphemy. Lets the people who know and have devoted their lives studying Islam do their job.
Actually it is our job to know as devoted Muslims. Sadly this is the problem with the people of Pakistan that instead of reading Quran and Sunnah themselves and implement the rules in our lifes, they try to follow the Molvis like above blindly which results some serious crimes and other problems. And sometimes same Molvis exploit them for there evil designs and ambitions

"When nazool-e-wahi stopped for a longer period of time Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) had started thinking that am i getting mad or the previous wahi's were just my own thinking.Then IK quoted that verse of quran which was revealed upon him to clear all his doubts"

This is the statement that they are referring to.

Thanks .
In my knowledge, God said prophet saww was becoming sad and hurt for six months due to not receiving any wahi ?
Was the word 'mad ' used by God or prophet saww himself ?

‘Kufr’ Fatwa to be issued against Imran Khan unless he publicly apologizes, religious group issues serious warning
Pakistan
by Hamza Rao | Published on January 2, 2017
640x360ximran-khan-pti-wallpapers-1024x576.jpg.pagespeed.ic.na7I4hi5_u.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
LAHORE – Pir Muhammad Afzal Qadri, a religious scholar who issued Fatwa of infidelity against Shaan Taseer, has written an open letter to Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Imran Khan over his speech regarding prophet Muhammad (PBUH), warning him of facing ‘dire consequences’ if he doesn’t render an apology.

The Fatwa alleges that Imran Khan, in one of his speeches, had said blasphemous sentences for the Prophet (PBUH) and ‘accused’ him of being mentally ill.

xUntitledv.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fpd-x7wwuA.webp

Talking to Daily Pakistan, Pir Muhammad Afzal Qadri said that if the leader doesn’t render an open apology, the organisation will formally issue a religious edict, declaring him a ‘Wajib-ul-Qatal’ (liable to death).

“If the state fails to execute Imran Khan, it wouldn’t be a crime if any ‘aashiq-e-Rasool’ (lover of prophet P.B.U.H) kills him. He will be exempt from Qisas and Diyat (blood money),” Qadri told Daily Pakistan, adding the blood of blasphemer – in this case, Imran Khan’s – has no worth compared to Prophet (PBUH).

Just recently, Qadri had also issued a ‘Kufr’ fatwa against Shaan Taseer, son of the slain Governor Salman Taseer, for allegedly committing blasphemy in his ‘Christmas special’ video message.

It is pertinent to note that under the National Action Plan (NAP), religious extremism and persecution was outlawed. Hate speech and threats under the label of religious beliefs were supposed to be dealt with high sensitivity. However, the majority of the hate speech has gone scot-free.

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Related Stories

Issuing him as ' wajib ul qatal ' is insane .

Back
Top Bottom