What's new

‘Assault on all Muslims:’ Jerusalem Grand Mufti slams potential US embassy move

Guys, our current government including Rouhani and Zarif are also corrupt and they only think about their own pocket not Muslims in Palestine or Kashmir or etc....
Fortunately our leadership says something else, they have provided a good situation in Syria to fight Israel. When the time comes, don't waste the time and join Khurasani's army. You will not need the permission of those corrupt leaders, us too. And i have to tell you, all of Muslim countries have neutral people and probably they don't care about Palestine, Kashmir or other oppressed Muslims. I don't care about them either. So we will have a multi national army in Syria against ISIS and Israel consisting of Sunnis and ShiAs. Let's save our brothers in Palestine. Consider it as is an invitation that you can refuse it and enjoy your neutral life the same goes to my countrymen.

@Rasengan I declare a war on you.
Are you there?

@Ottoman123 seriously this guy cracks me up. Why do you want to declare war on me. First have the balls to join the Army instead of playing armchair general on an online forum. Second I thought you accepted India's position on Kashmir? Do you like to change your views every week? The entire Muslim world is at fault on what's happening in Palestine which includes Pakistan. Unlike you I have the courage to criticize my leaders both in politics and religious institutions.

@Ottoman123 seriously this guy cracks me up. Why do you want to declare war on me. First have the balls to join the Army instead of playing armchair general on an online forum. Second I thought you accepted India's position on Kashmir? Do you like to change your views every week? The entire Muslim world is at fault on what's happening in Palestine which includes Pakistan. Unlike you I have the courage to criticize my leaders both in politics and religious institutions.
It's nice to see how much you've matured since i have been away dick head.

I was kiddin you dickhead :rofl: Actually i love you dickhead since i can irritate you anytime :smitten:

It's nice to see how much you've matured since i have been away dick head.

How many times do I have to explain to you that smoking dodgy weed makes you more dumber as time progresses. Put your money where your mouth is and have the guts to go to Syria and attack the Israeli's with your paper tiger gun from the Golan heights. Do you have the guts to blame the Ayatollah for the plight of the Palestinians? Because I have the courage to blame all Sunni religious leaders for their cowardice in the face of Israel.

Baptist America moving their embassy to Jerusalem. But ask these Baptists what happens to the Jews when Christ comes back! LOL!!!! Turkeys voting for Christmas.

I was kiddin you dickhead :rofl: Actually i love you dickhead since i can irritate you anytime :smitten:

It's nice to know you have a strange sense of love for me:) Quiet demented, yet I guess everyone has their own way:)

Do you have the guts to blame the Ayatollah for the plight of the Palestinians? Because I have the courage to blame or Sunni religious leaders for their cowardice in the face of Israel.
I blame my countrymen and also myself not my leader. :( He has always protected Palestine.
If i had the guts ,and also you, i were fighting alongside Hamas and Jihad movement of Palestine.

Baptist America moving their embassy to Jerusalem. But ask these Baptists what happens to the Jews when Christ comes back! LOL!!!! Turkeys voting for Christmas.

This is what the Zionists think of Christians.

I blame my countrymen and also myself not my leader. :( He has always protected Palestine.
If i had the guts ,and also you, i were fighting alongside Hamas and Jihad movement of Palestine.

This is the first time I can agree with your post accept for the leadership part. In this world we have 1.6 billion Muslims and we can't offer any half decent resistant against the Zionists. How shameful has the Muslim world become that they look at their own interests rather than the plight of the Palestinians.

ISIS needs to be destroyed and both Sunni's and Shia's should unite together to fight the common enemy which is the forces of Dajjal.

This is the first time I can agree with your post accept for the leadership part. In this world we have 1.6 billion Muslims and we can't offer any half decent resistant against the Zionists. How shameful has the Muslim world become that they look at their own interests rather than the plight of the Palestinians.
Don't say 1.6 billion Muslims, say 1.6 billion losers.
I pardon for what i said about Kashmir. Actually i didn't know the truth. After debating you, i was searching everywhere and any websites that i could find. It is a genocide.
Khamenei.ir :

The issue of Kashmir is an issue of humanity: Ayatollah Khamenei
Look how everywhere in the world where there is a Muslim community, they receive a much harsher treatment compared with others. Kashmir is a contemporary example for this. Muslims there speak out their rights. Anyone who is informed of what Kashmir has gone through, knows what Muslims of Kashmir express is nothing but truth and justice. Those who silence them have an unjust cause. Those who attack them are the ones who are doing the wrong action. Sadly the world watches all this in cold blood.

~Ayatollah Khamenei, May 25, 1990

For the Islamic Republic of Iran, the issue of Kashmir is an issue of humanity and Islam since the Muslim people of this region are clearly subject to oppression and tyranny and we have always expressed to the government of India our abhorance towards what is being done to the Muslim people of Kashmir and we will continue to express the same feelings in various circles.

~Ayatollah Khamenei, September 11, 1994

We hope that the issue of Kashmir will also be solved in the best way which guarantees the rights and interests of the people living in this region so that they will be provided with peace and comfort.

~Ayatollah Khamenei, April 12, 2001
Belongs to 2001 !!!!!! and i haven't seen it

Most Muslim countries have been hijacked by corrupt leaders and families, they will never take stand against this unfortunately.
They did take a stand against it and they LOST. TWICE.

Do you know your history at all?

The time for action has now past...Israel is going to be a reality. Love it or not.

I pardon for what i said about Kashmir. Actually i didn't know the truth. After debating you, i was searching everywhere and any websites that i could find. It is a genocide.
Khamenei.ir :

Look how everywhere in the world where there is a Muslim community, they receive a much harsher treatment compared with others. Kashmir is a contemporary example for this. Muslims there speak out their rights. Anyone who is informed of what Kashmir has gone through, knows what Muslims of Kashmir express is nothing but truth and justice. Those who silence them have an unjust cause. Those who attack them are the ones who are doing the wrong action. Sadly the world watches all this in cold blood.

For the Islamic Republic of Iran, the issue of Kashmir is an issue of humanity and Islam since the Muslim people of this region are clearly subject to oppression and tyranny and we have always expressed to the government of India our abhorance towards what is being done to the Muslim people of Kashmir and we will continue to express the same feelings in various circles.

We hope that the issue of Kashmir will also be solved in the best way which guarantees the rights and interests of the people living in this region so that they will be provided with peace and comfort.

Bro just one thing. You are Iranian I assume. As I was growing up ,my dad always said to me that we have three brothers - Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran and of course the brother of all brothers-China. Now why do the Iranians treat us with such contempt? I could ask the Saudis the same question in another thread but can I ask you this in this one? Almost every Pakistani I know loves you guys like brothers.

Khamenei.ir :

I am glad to hear that you have reconsidered your stance on Kashmir. In the last three decades the Indian Army has murdered 100,000 Muslims in Kashmir and have raped thousands of women. Last year they didn't even allow the Muharram procession and killed scores of Muslims who tried to protest. The Israeli's are supporting India with intelligence, weapons and business, hence why I said Iran shouldn't trade with India and should allow the Chinese to develop your port. The entire Muslim world should have an alliance with Russia and China instead of the West.

Bro just one thing. You are Iranian I assume. As I was growing up ,my dad always said to me that we have three brothers - Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran and of course the brother of all brothers-China. Now why do the Iranians treat us with such contempt? I could ask the Saudis the same question in another thread but can I ask you this in this one? Almost every Pakistani I know loves you guys like brothers.
Well i love Muslim countries including Pakistan but the problem comes out when you decide to put us beside wahabis. Perhaps you don't know the truth about Al-Saud family so i respect your brotherly speech on KSA. But after what they did to Yemeni Sunnis and Shias, for USA's favor, you must change your mind. Of course you are free to think anything you like bro

Well i love Muslim countries including Pakistan but the problem comes out when you decide to put us beside wahabis. Perhaps you don't know the truth about Al-Saud family so i respect your brotherly speech on KSA. But after what they did to Yemeni Sunnis and Shias, for USA's favor, you must change your mind. Of course you are free to think anything you like bro

You mean the government? Pakistanis are not generally wahabi or salafi. We have a kind of sufi mixed in with all this other stuff. Sure there are some Wahabis too, but to translate that to the level of geopolitics is just a little too much. Never had this problem with the Reza Shah Pehlavi so why with these current Mullahs? And Iran's position on Kashmir was very clear during the Shah's era. Our relationship with Saudi Arabia was never an issue for him. Then the Mullah's came along and everything changed. We have had no such revolution in Pakistan. It was Iran that changed not us. Our position has always been the same, brother.

Back
Top Bottom