What's new

محفوظ اور مربوط مواصلاتی نظام کی ظرورت

Fawad alam

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
آج کے دور میں جہاں مواصلاتی نظام بہت جدید ہے اور مواصلاتی نظام ایک دوسرے سے بہت زیادہ جڑے ہوئے ہیں اور سارا مواصلاتی نظام امریکہ اور بڑی طاقتوں کی زیر نگرانی ہے جہاں ہر ذاتی گفتگو تک کی نگرانی کی جاتی ہے وہاں ہماری افواج اور اہم فوجی اور سولین ادارے جیسے وزارت داخلہ اور خارجہ کے مواصلاتی نظام کو ایک محفوظ اور مربوط نظام کے ماتحت لانے کی ضرورت ہے تاکہ ہماری دفاعی ارادوں کو خفیہ رکھا جا سکے اور دشمن کی نگاھ سے بچایا جاسکے.
حالیہ امریکی پابندیاں جو ہمارے اہم اداروں پر لگائی گئی ہیں اس بات کی بھی عکاسی کرتی ہیں کہ امریکہ ہمارے ارادوں سے شاید باخبر ہے اور ہمارے اہم خفیہ ارادوں اور رازوں کو بوقت ضرورت ہمارے نزدیکی دشمن تک پہنچا کر ہمیں نقصان بھی پہنچا سکتا ہے.
یہ میری پہلی پوسٹ ہے اسی لیئے اردو میں لکھی ہے[emoji12]

Last edited:
Don't speak urdu bro....

Last edited:
Hmmm,
Dear Urdu is our pride,
I just want to discuss about secure communication needs of our military and safety of our civil communication from foreign agencies.

آج کے دور میں جہاں مواصلاتی نظام بہت جدید ہے اور مواصلاتی نظام ایک دوسرے سے بہت زیادہ جڑے ہوئے ہیں اور سارا مواصلاتی نظام امریکہ اور بڑی طاقتوں کی زیر نگرانی ہے جہاں ہر ذاتی گفتگو تک کی نگرانی کی جاتی ہے وہاں ہماری افواج اور اہم فوجی اور سولین ادارے جیسے وزارت داخلہ اور خارجہ کے مواصلاتی نظام کو ایک محفوظ اور مربوط نظام کے ماتحت لانے کی ضرورت ہے تاکہ ہماری دفاعی ارادوں کو خفیہ رکھا جا سکے اور دشمن کی نگاھ سے بچایا جاسکے.
حالیہ امریکی پابندیاں جو ہمارے اہم اداروں پر لگائی گئی ہیں اس بات کی بھی عکاسی کرتی ہیں کہ امریکہ ہمارے ارادوں سے شاید باخبر ہے اور ہمارے اہم خفیہ ارادوں اور رازوں کو بوقت ضرورت ہمارے نزدیکی دشمن تک پہنچا کر ہمیں نقصان بھی پہنچا سکتا ہے.
یہ میری پہلی پوسٹ ہے اسی لیئے اردو میں لکھی ہے[emoji12]

Sorry the mods might be able to tell you better but I believe a rule of the forum is to at least provide an English translation since English is the very official lingua franca here.

Please correct if there are any errors in the following translation:

"In these days when communications systems are very modern (sophisticated), and are extremely interlinked with each other, and the overall system is under the surveillance (and stewardship) of America and the powers that be; where every personal conversation is being monitored; in this scenario, our armed forces, defense and civilian institutions such as the Ministries of Interior and that of Foreign Affairs should have their communications systems be integrated into a secure system.

This way we can safeguard the security of our defense communications specially from the prying eyes of the enemy. Recent American sanctions that have been imposed on our (defense) institutions are reflective of the fact that the United States is extremely aware of our institutions (internal matters) and can harm us by communicating the secrets of our important intelligence institutions to our nearest enemy whenever it would desire to.

This is my first post so that is why I have written it in Urdu"

The communication which they want hidden, is hidden. There is a reason why no one knew what was happening at Chaghi in 1998.

We need satellites. but first we need to give danda in Sparco's butt. Useless organization.

US also suffering for same, therefore in-depth investigation started against Russia for current Election.

Now a days Hackers are NOT attempting NW penetration from well known countries. They are attacking mostly from non famous tech. destinations to avoid noticing. .

Sorry the mods might be able to tell you better but I believe a rule of the forum is to at least provide an English translation since English is the very official lingua franca here.

Please correct if there are any errors in the following translation:

"In these days when communications systems are very modern (sophisticated), and are extremely interlinked with each other, and the overall system is under the surveillance (and stewardship) of America and the powers that be; where every personal conversation is being monitored; in this scenario, our armed forces, defense and civilian institutions such as the Ministries of Interior and that of Foreign Affairs should have their communications systems be integrated into a secure system.

This way we can safeguard the security of our defense communications specially from the prying eyes of the enemy. Recent American sanctions that have been imposed on our (defense) institutions are reflective of the fact that the United States is extremely aware of our institutions (internal matters) and can harm us by communicating the secrets of our important intelligence institutions to our nearest enemy whenever it would desire to.

This is my first post so that is why I have written it in Urdu"
Yes correct

Back
Top Bottom