What's new

Why Pakistan is an Overmatch for India

Yes, he's right. India is no match.

Apna Janta bhoka marey....Donald ki tasweer per cake malo'

1635424313614.png

The events of 5 August 2019 has strengthened Pakistan-China cooperation

Don't pay too much heed to this guy. He may even be planted to keep us content. One is reminded of that famous meme whenever s/he listens to him "This and this congratulating me for this and this, Me: who has never done this and this in his life."

Don't pay too much heed to this guy. He may even be planted to keep us content. One is reminded of that famous meme whenever s/he listens to him "This and this congratulating me for this and this, Me: who has never done this and this in his life."

Don't over analyze everyone. P. Swahini is hated by segments in India because he speaks bitter truth. And also despite his You Tube channel fairly successful, it ain't that successful to make people notice on strategic levels. Most viewers are probably Pakistanis anyway. Besides, Pakistani planners have too much on their plates to worry about a mid-tier You Tuber duping them.
But I tend to think Pravin is correct that India can't beat Pakistan conventionally. There are multiple reasons: The professionalism of Pakistani military, the experience gained from fighting insurgencies inside Pakistan, especially with close air support in some cases, the recent deeper Pakistan-China strategic embrace...

Look at some history: In the 1980s and then again in early 2000s India amassed troops on the border to threaten Pakistan. Long gone are those days as well as the talk of 'Cold Strike' or 'Naval Blockade'. You may occasionally hear of 'Surgical Strike' but Indian planners know well how fake they were.

Mr. Swahini is a very good black hat thinker. I've seen many of his videos and in almost all of them, I find the arguments that he puts forward to be reasonable. Indian military think tanks will do well to have someone like him in their team to provide a good counter balance for ideas that are most optimistic. I suspect most of his YouTube followers are from Pakistan; more Indians (with geo strategic and political focus) should consider listening to his views.

Where I differ with Mr. Swahini is his conclusions on what India should do in preparation for the threats he postulates. In his view, India should simply capitulate to both Pakistan and China in almost all contested areas because the situation is hopeless. :laughcry: All country's populations have egos, usually the larger the country - the bigger its population's ego. It is unrealistic for anyone to believe that India will simply give up on its strategic objectives because the obstacles are too high to climb. Mr. Swahini would be more heard if he concludes his analysis with realistic ideas on how India can militarily and geo politically face its adversaries without throwing the towel. it does not help when he says that India should abandon its alliances with the US and instead fall in line with China's world order :no:

Mr. Swahini is a very good black hat thinker. I've seen many of his videos and in almost all of them, I find the arguments that he puts forward to be reasonable. Indian military think tanks will do well to have someone like him in their team to provide a good counter balance for ideas that are most optimistic. I suspect most of his YouTube followers are from Pakistan; more Indians (with geo strategic and political focus) should consider listening to his views.

Where I differ with Mr. Swahini is his conclusions on what India should do in preparation for the threats he postulates. In his view, India should simply capitulate to both Pakistan and China in almost all contested areas because the situation is hopeless. :laughcry: All country's populations have egos, usually the larger the country - the bigger its population's ego. It is unrealistic for anyone to believe that India will simply give up on its strategic objectives because the obstacles are too high to climb. Mr. Swahini would be more heard if he concludes his analysis with realistic ideas on how India can militarily and geo politically face its adversaries without throwing the towel. it does not help when he says that India should abandon its alliances with the US and instead fall in line with China's world order :no:
US didn't help India physically in Dokhlam and in Laddakh. However, US has successfully made Dehli enemy of China. August 5 has made a huge impact on geo strategy thinking of China. It will effect both East and North India. With surging economy and inspiring to be 5 trillion $, India cannot afford even a war, no less a loss.
Also, as proven in 27th Feb, that a small gap in tech like radio communication, had hampered IAF. A Chinese invasion, dominating the EM spectrum, will mount colossal losses to IA. Indian has nothing to respond, like on 27th Feb. After PAF strikes, the next option Dehli had to use CMs. I mean, if you cannot fight Pak conventionally, how can you fight China? Can Dehli dare to fight China unconventionally?
Whereas China can launch Cyber attack (stock market, power grid), jam communication, drones, etc

What India can do besides using IAF, IA etc?

I personally don't want him to be taken seriously...I want India to constantly overestimate itself...while underestimating Pakistan.

Whereas China can launch Cyber attack (stock market, power grid), jam communication, drones, etc

I have seen reports that Uncle Sam has provided at least some 'intelligence' to India in the recent Laddakh face-offs..
It would be absolutely wonderful for Uncle Sam to gravely damage China without sacrificing a single American soldier. India would be a 'collateral damage', of course, but would that matter??

The events of 5 August 2019 has strengthened Pakistan-China cooperation
No we are certainly not.... plain bullshit..... Even today we talk and prepare more about defense than offence!

US didn't help India physically in Dokhlam and in Laddakh. However, US has successfully made Dehli enemy of China. August 5 has made a huge impact on geo strategy thinking of China. It will effect both East and North India. With surging economy and inspiring to be 5 trillion $, India cannot afford even a war, no less a loss.
Also, as proven in 27th Feb, that a small gap in tech like radio communication, had hampered IAF. A Chinese invasion, dominating the EM spectrum, will mount colossal losses to IA. Indian has nothing to respond, like on 27th Feb. After PAF strikes, the next option Dehli had to use CMs. I mean, if you cannot fight Pak conventionally, how can you fight China? Can Dehli dare to fight China unconventionally?

I do not buy the narrative that India is being used by US as a proxy force for China. If anything, India needs US more than the other way around.

You are right to say that India is ill-equipped to fight China. The large populace in India is aware of this inadequacy. But giving up without a fight is not an option for any country. India will have to go down fighting if it comes to that. To be able to put a respectable resistance to China, India needs US more than it needs any one else. India does not have a choice in the matter. There is no easy way out of this monkey trap.

I watched to whole video and this guy makes a lot of sense.
Specially the part where he says Pakistan may be building an AI algorithm to assist with Air defence and target detection and identification.

Back
Top Bottom